Anybody watching this crap?

Anybody watching this crap?

yeah. should have known they would stretch this riot out and go harder with the race wars.

Just finished it. Pretty good season imo.

One thing I really don't like about this show is the constant back and forth with Alex and Piper. Its like how one of the brothers always dies at the end of a season of Supernatural only to come back in a few episodes. Jesus fuck. Just write them out of the show they're the least interesting characters at this point.

Make Flaritza the focus pls.

DUDE LESBIANS LMAO

Seems like less titty shots in this season.

The woman PO in her bra and panties has been good, though. Needed more titty and ass shots.

At least the show is self-aware

One more season is about all this series has got in it, am I right? They just need to have everyone say their good-byes, show Piper getting back to the outside world, and put the final nail in the coffin.

At least two more seasons on the way, contract was renewed to season 7

What's next? Day release program where the inmates work in town and the black ones deal with racist townspeople and Flaca and Maritza stand around on some corner looking hot and Red works in a kitchen for an even bigger cunt than she is and Crazy Eyes kidnaps another kid or straight up snuggle-murders some puppies??

Jesus, how long was Piper's sentence?

Yeah. I imagine that drug cartel guy that wants Alex dead also has to be taken care of. No way he doesn't realize by now that his assassin is dead and that there's no official death record for Alex.

15 months, during the riot its mentioned she only has 3 months left but now that we see they're comfortable with changing season timescales I guess they can fill the last two seasons up easily

There is back and forth between Piper and Alex but desu this season is more focused on Taystee than anyone else

I can't believe they made the straight up nazi group sympathetic human characters. Is this the next level of neoliberalism?

I'm just so fucking tired of the shit with Bailey. They've made him the whipping boy for every white cop that ever killed (justifiably or not) a black person. I mean, everyone treats him like a murderer that should spend his life in jail when it was a fucking accident made 1000x worse but that fucking Crazy Eyes. She was sort of okay for a while (especially the bits about her time-humping story) but goddamn I want her sent the fuck away.

Also i've waited for Nicky and Lorna to go full lesbo for like five seasons now why do they keep dragging it on? Jesus christ just do it you hacks.

If anything they're trying too hard to make him sympathetic. And his actor is shit at it so he just looks pathetic instead of really sorrowful. Also, they keep trying to redeem the rapist and have actually made the relationship between the rapist and Penn a real, positive romance. The moral compass in this show is kinda weird.

This show is really frustrating to watch. I'm amazed anyone can stand it. Really awful characters.

You really know this season got stretched out when the last episode isn't 1.5 hours long as it usually is.

It's a pick and choose. I hate like half the cast (Most of all Piper and Alex and most of the Litchfield staff and Suzzane and the other crazy white chick that wanted to rape Crazy Eyes) but I stick around for the other half.

Latinas>>>Red's Family>>>Black Girls>>>>>>>Piper and Alex>>>>>>>Others

frieda has given me hope the past couple of seasons, but this show is definitely on the down slope since mid season 3.

They killed off best bear, so there's literally no reason to watch anymore.

But seriously, was there a staff change or something? This season went full SJW, especially with that "muh culture" scene.

That shit was dumb but desu I don't really see that as SJW messaging so much as that character being retarded as usual. One of my least faves.

Her back story episode was fucking great.

Piscatella had it coming.
>This season went full SJW
They literally redeemed a rapist and had him romantically date her victim and have a white supremacist group be an actual humane group. And spend a ton of time trying to show that Bayley was humane too.

Now I see why she hates white people so much.

>was there a staff change or something? This season went full SJW

It's been like that since season 3. Apparently all of the prisoners are good girls who didn't du nuthin and don't deserve to be there instead of the bumbling shitheads they used to be back in season 1.

>Piscatella had it coming

literally the only source of order in that shithole

You know it's not like that. This show always takes the middle road. Where it's like "both sides have their rights and their wrongs and everyone is a human". They keep showing that the prisoners are there for a reason. Like how Maria molested that guard and Alex said that was fucked up and didn't want to be part of it, or Taystee becoming prideful and self-centered on Pouseey screwing everyone over a better life. Gloria and Maria betraying everyone for their family. Red's family saying torturing Piscatella would be fucked up.

I still hate her so much. Why couldn't she die instead of the only reasonable black character.

He killed aguy just because they beat up his boyfriend and scalped Red just to send a message. Dude was a criminal and an hypocrite.

>neoliberalism
I don't think you know what this word means

>first shots of the season
>continuity error

>beat up

They gang raped him.

>kill a guy

He just gave him a nice, hot shower. Who doesn't like hot showers? But seriously, he just tortured him, not killed him.

The papers cited that Piscatella killed an inmate. That's why he stopped working at that prison.

He ended up dead, he was the dead inmate in the file.

tfw Flaca and Maritza probably won't be out of prison until well after their prime

Its not fair bros ;__;

Piscatella is the best example of why Bears are the worst members of the gay community. Maybe twinks are little worse though.

Didn't know it came out.
Based solely on the first episode, is it worth pirating?

>how dare the white kids at a school that happens to not have any black kids perform a musical about black people! how dare their parents be able to afford to send them to an elite institution! how dare they totally exclude me based on my race but really it's because i'm poor!
i thought in the beginning that she'd be a GOAT character but goddamn i hate this nigger. Black Cindy is best blackie

>You know it's not like that. This show always takes the middle road.

Yeah I'm gonna stop reading right there. About 40% watch this show for the comedy aspect, maayybe the tits. Anybody who stays for the drama is retarded. These are some of the worst, nonsensical characters/plots in all of the netflix shows. Anybody who takes this show too seriously, really needs to watch more shows, or read some books, to get some taste, maybe. I don't know. This show is pretty bad.

#SHOWYOURTITSMARITZA

No.

No. You gotta watch the whole thing cause it's like 3 days in just 13 episodes. It starts slow and gets tense towards the middle. The climax is pretty good. The whole storming the riot operation.

maritza only had a couple of years, right? i don't remember flaca's sentence but it can't be too long given it was only fraud

I really like Taystee and her actor is great but goddamn she fucked up big time with Muh Poussey. Come on dude you fucked everyone over. Well, Maria was gonna fuck everyone over anyhow but really.

lets just shoot him in the leg! you totally wont hit the main artery in the center and cause death under an hour!

Can someone sum it up? I don't feel like watching it this year.

desu it is I just watch it to see the few characters I'm actually interesed in.

Daya was a real moron this season. At least she gave herself in though.

Both of those bald nazis are hot.

I'm 10 minutes in, does the guard actually die?

>nigger gonna nig: the season
>next season: everything's back to normal
you can skip this one since goddamn nothing happens

yes

Do those skin head bitches get any flashbacks this season?

jesus chist. they jumped the fucking shark this season didnt they

No, I don't think so

best guard desu

>this season
they ratcheted it up a bit, that's for sure. also, not only does the guard die, but crazy eye's stalker causes him to have a stroke first

He doesn't die from the bullet wound though. He recovers from that with medical assistance. The crazy chick that wants to fug Crazy Eyes messes with his IV and fucks up his brain.

>flash art
pathetic and trashy

This was pretty satisfying desu. He was a scumbag

They will most likely get some next season but the leader one with hair gets a bit of backstory. Apparently her husband is cheating on her, which relates to the muzzie character (she agreed with his husband to have a second wife and felt neglented for it)

What more do you expect from a female prison guard?

The latinas are the best group.
Maria is top tier mommyfu, she's really underrated.

Don't tell me you wouldn't.

all season is about 4 day "riot" with the guards as hostage. tasty tries to be a negotiator about pousse's death. the latinas be latinas.
the meth heads hate on punxsutawney after she lets the gun escape with her guard boyfriend. the trans chick is back in max. the chef lady (not red) get freed. the guard that brought in a gun dies. piscatella dies in the raid. red goes crazy on speed with the diablo chick. the warden's prison funding chick gets to spend her days undercover as a prisoner; but nothing happens because she knows about piper and alex. everyone gets bused out of litchfield to an unknown location after the raid.
pretty much sums up the entire season.

He was trying too hard to be the "Twisted Fucking Psychopath" chracter desu. Also he made his own grave by telling the crazy chick to use her surroundings to kill someone.

>she agreed with his husband to have a second wife and felt neglented
I simply could not give a fuck about this, the guy didn't even want it, he loved his first wife and knew it wouldn't make her happy, but she talked him into doing it and then bitched about it.
I honestly care so little about Muzzie Blackie that i don't even know her name, i really don't like her.

t. twink with no gains

Yeah I know and that's the point. She fucked it up herself and she knows it. At first she's like "Don't say stuff like princess that's not female empowerement" but then sees that her daughters does like princess stuff and his husband likes the feminity of the new wife better, so she tries to be a bit more feminine herself with the earings and stuff.

She fucked herself up by trying too hard to adehre to her customs and not letting her husband and daughter be.

Same its all her fault

t. """"""strong"""""""fat bear with hair on his ass

I completed season 1 when it first came out when I was trying to get into the pants of this chick who raved about it. Got some and never went back to it.

I said her tattoos are trash, I didn't say I'm a faggot. I'd fuck her but only if I bag it.

Any tits or sex scenes?

Boo fucks Linda and I think Piper and Alex fug again. But I don't recall seeing any bare titty.

I'm going to marry Mendoza!

nope. not really much of anything in this season really. naked dudes though.

Fuck this is the worst season by far. Not that I won't check out the next one, but this level of emotional drama is disgusting

>tfw latinas don't even get their tits out when flashing their viewers
The fuck was that

>dat booty
no fucking doubt.

That cilffhanger was the worst one so far. Y'all really think I can wait a year to find out what happens?

Gotta save it for later man, their careers are still young. Don't show the goods til much later.

I originally thought next season would be Alex vs Piscatella because he hears them talking about the dead body, but then he gets shot. Now I think next season is going to be about Red being pinned for Piscatella's death. They are going to say something like she made him walk out in front of the riot police expecting him to be shot, they have guns in the pool room and might have threatened him.

was about to post the same thing. they're smart enough to see beyond this shitty show

Why does Caputo do the same every season? "I'm gonna help you guys but really i'm just gonna let you get fucked or fuck you over myself". I wanted to like the dude but he keeps trying to be both a good guy and also an asshole.

They are not going to get work after this. We're never gonna get them. This is the sad reality we live in.

Freida had a gun to his back as he exited.

You did good, user. I tried to do the same with the show Glee, but I got nothing.

you forgot about mcc chick knowing about alex and piper's shit.

Luscheek still best guard desu.

Jesus Christ, Glee? That's stooping low, user, even for some pussy.

if freida gets kicked out of this show i lose all hope in the fucking series.

He's loyal to the prisoners but he's also loyal to his men, and he knew Bailey's shit was a mistake. Taystee couldn't see past that and it fucked her over in the end. Caputo's one of my favourites.

Alex was on that viral video with her face out. So Kubra def knos she ain't dead. Alex is gonnad ie next season mark my words.

I watched the first 3 seasons. It's fucking garbage.

However, I did learn that I'm sexually attracted to girls who pretend to be ducks.

That shit really pissed me off

>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO X BECAUSE X WAS INVENTED BY RACE Y AND YOU AREN'T RACE Y YOU'RE RACE Z
It's literally racial discrimination
I mean fuck by that logic only white people are allowed to use electricity or the internet or indoor plumbing

Didn't he fuck over all his men in season 3 though? And he doesn't have much loyalty for the new guards cause they never listen to him anyway.