Moving to the Country

Hi Sup Forums

I've lived in Commiefornia all my life. Eventually I want to move out of here and settle down in a nice country/conservative area with reasonable housing prices. I'm gonna find a nice blonde country girl and do my part to repopulate the white race.

What areas of rural America are based, and not disgusting like Alabama?

Good gun laws are a plus.

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/new-mexico/white-not-hispanic-population-percentage#map
gallup.com/poll/163697/approve-marriage-blacks-whites.aspx
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/11/obama-set-force-affordable-housing-affluent-commun/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What city? Sf here.

LA

how come West Virginia has no blacks but is still a complete shithole?

quite an accomplishment

Walnut Creek

Not Colorado. It sucks here. Yep, don't come to Colorado, a Californian like you would hate it here because we suck ass.

Don't fucking come.

I live in WV. The biggest reason is because the retards in this state always vote for Democrats. Democrats then shut down most of the mining industry for their term, because lol ecosystem. The state then tanks in depression for a few years because all the miners are now unemployed.

Then a Republican gets elected, who reopens mining in the state. Happiness goes up with the economy.

Then Democrats point out how well the state is doing and get elected on a platform that is independant of mining.

Rinse and repeat forever. I fucking hate this state.

You gotta keep the poor white trash somewhere.

I know Denver is a liberal shit fest, but what about somewhere between Denver and Glenwood springs?

I live 50 miles north of LA is paradise here
I want to own a cabin in Colorado eventually

Denver isn't really a liberal shitfest. It's liberal, but no more so than your average major city. Boulder is our liberal hellhole.

And let me make it clear: if you are californian or Chicagoan, do not fucking come here.

>and not disgusting like Alabama?
Fuck you. Go to Kentucky or West Virginia, then try talking shit about 'Bama again.

>CA
>TX
>mostly white

wut

see

>tfw Californian moving to Colorado for work soon

Keep talking and I'll vote for 5 round mags.

Shelbyville Kentucky is where I live. Small town America and everyone is pretty patriotic here. I'm the president of young republicans here.

Why do you faggots move here so much if your state is sooooo great?

We're starting to have the same problem Texas has had for years.

>oh honey, California is a shithole now, we need to move!
>quick, let's move to a state that's stable and nothing at all like California
>phew, that was a good call! Now let's vote for California-esque policies that turned our original state into a shithole, and then obnoxiously tell everyone within earshot about how great Cali is!

I can now empathize with Texans and with floridians (although their main problem is New Yorkers, not Californians)

We will conquer the US and bring it into the current century. The New Yorkers and Californians will meet in the middle of the country and the communist revolution will be complete.

Nah desu senpai I really hate spics and want better gun laws.

I guess I had Denver confused for Boulder. Isn't Denver really gun intolerant? Why don't you want californians or chigoans moving there?

>Kentucky

Fucking traitors to the cause, kill yourselves

I'm from california, and I would ensure the streets are coated in commie blood before I let a revolution take place.

>ctrl+f
>utah

>no results

fucking idaho brah

>Isn't Denver really gun intolerant?

Compared to non-major cities, yes. Open carry is banned in Denver, and """""assault""""" weapons can't be carried at all. But if you're used to L.A. laws, it's much more lax here.

Colorado is a shall-issue state though, which is nice. We used to have top-tier gun laws, now we're high-tier (no longer as based as Arizona, the south, Indiana, etc. unfortunately).

no reason to go there unless you're mormon

What about the areas west of Denver in the mountains around Fairplay, Breckenridge, and Leadville?

But it looks like it's literally the best state.

>SHALL NOT
>Castle doctrine
>Stand your ground
>87% white
>Not degenerate as long as you stay out of SLC
>god tier geography with deserts, forests, and even salt flats
>Low unemployment with tech boom in progress
>Traffic laws aren't retarded and you don't get fucked in the ass for doing 5mph over the limit

maine
I saw 1 black guy in 15 years

lakes and nature all over and wild life and fishing

only thing that prevents me from going there is the internet isnt too good

There's degenerates in SLC? I doubt that. Maybe by 1950s standards.

Apparently it's got one of the biggest LGBT communities in the US.

Strange, I know.

We have country here in California, you jack ass, you just need to get out of fucking Metro areas. And yes, this is coming from someone who has lived in Los Angeles/San Fernando valley their entire lives and just vidyas.

Anywhere in the mountains (Sierras) is your best bet, along with many parts of central California in farm country as well anything north of Sacramento and San Fran.

Pic related, fucking deer on campus where I go to.

You must have never gone into Portland...

listen here, my grandfather went to colombia to make a new life there. he married a girl there lived some years in the city. got annoyed by visitors and city life, wanted peace. bought a ranch far outside, they had to endure difficult life because basically wild west. people would steal farming animals, and kids had bad education. he was shot by a gang of bandits that blocked off his car.

Most rural life hardships can be solved nowadays I guess, but look that ur kids get good education.

i have
it wasnt like that a while ago but ive heard the government has been purposely dumping 3rd world immigrants into white states like north dakota and other places to destory the white race

so everyone is fucked

>cheap land and housing
>blacks concentrated in urban ghettos and miami area
>hispanics also concentrated in miami area/ parts of tampa
>no state income tax
>always something interesting going on
>least pussified state in the US
>gun utopia
>home of zimzam

Oklahoma is a great choice. It can get pretty hot in the summers, but the gun laws are lax and the politics are conservative. The cost of living is one of the cheapest in the country.

>Colombia

You're comparing a literal 3rd world country to the US, medbro.

>tfw my brother moved to Peru
>he's probably gonna end up shot for his shoes one of these days

Ya but all your people care about is waiting or the next O U vs Texas Tech game.

Bullshit

indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/new-mexico/white-not-hispanic-population-percentage#map

New Mexico Non Hispanic white is 38%

US non-hispanic white people are under 55% already, with a large aging population

gallup.com/poll/163697/approve-marriage-blacks-whites.aspx

1.3~1.4 million white woman have interracial marriage

Soon American look like mexican or Afro-Caribbean

YOU MADE YOUR BED NOW LIE IN IT

STOP SHITTING UP OTHER BASED STATES REEEEEEE

We're full, fuck off.

>100% humidity year long

No thanks I already live in a humid shithole.

You can escape the cities, sure. But you can't escape the bullshit laws and taxes. While I'll miss the nature here, I won't be sad to leave.

Oklahoma is a shithole
-nw Arkansas

well true, but I still think it could happen in US.

I think the main fault of my grandfather was to show off, he bought an american car at the time. local people probably thought this guy must have tons of money. so he became a target.

Probably tell him he should stay under the radar with showing wealth.

rural OH is nice, just not in the south east. you also don't need to live too far outside of a major city to get the benefits.

But Hawaii is Asians. We're superior to the black apes.

Olympia Washington,
The white conservatives paradise.

But it's so Democrat.

Problem is, you have to look long-time. OP is likely in his 20's and could be living there for the next 60+ years. Do you think Olympia will still be the same in 60 years?

Wyoming
y
o
m
i
n
g

Sup user? Pittsburg ca here. You wanna have some fascist bro down sometime?

I'm not defending the Mexican Mestizo beaners but.....

Why is it "Non Hispanic White" instead of "Whites"

What makes White Hispanics with Spanish blood from Hispania not white?

Hispanic is not a single race of indian beaners. Those indian beaners are barely even Hispanic.

Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, Cameron Diaz, Ted Cruz, and more White Hispanics aren't in the 60 percent. It's not really fair to exclude people who have hints of Spanish European blood from the 60 percent.

I'm not talking about "White Hispanics" as in light skinned beaners. I'm talking about White Hispanics are in Spain and Hispania.

If you're gonna shit talk beaners, say Mestizo, not hispanic

We have fuck all in terms of landscape in the upper 2/3 of the state. Some people really hate flat. I'm 30 minutes from anywhere and while I enjoy it, I can't imagine many westerners would.

great map for OP.

So, where will you find a nice white wife and liberal gun laws (yes liberal gun laws means you can own and use guns freely, it's one issue the parties are bizarrely swapped on).

Maine, VT and NH are great for whiteness and gun freedom, although the populations there are moderately to extremely liberal. I'd love it out there since I'm a flaming eco-liberal but you're not gonna find a blonde bimbo. You'll find plenty of hot librarian types. Also reasonably close to Boston, even NY if you want

The upper midwest is also nice. MN and IA are your best bet, and still have some real cultural amenities (or you can at least live close enough to Chicago to make a weekend trip there whenever you like). Anything from Missouri south are white-trashville. The plains states are terrible.

Colorado is really great, other than being full of ex-Californians. But you'll fit in great there. Biggest downside is that CO shares the problem of most of the west-coast states that there are more single men than women, if you're not already married, good fucking luck. You better be hot and well-off.

Superficially NV and ID would seem good but frankly NV is full of the wrong kind of ex-californians (white trash who can't hack it in commiefornia, the ones who go to CO are at least educated). ID is just too small and remote from major cities.

IN, OH, and PA are all perfectly reasonable. I live in Ohio and I like it here.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/11/obama-set-force-affordable-housing-affluent-commun/

Obama’s last act is to force suburbs to be less white and less wealthy

There is no Emergency exits In USA

All american white women is feminist

white women hate being white
White women don't believe Anglo-Saxon Value

And White sodomy and white adultery is everywhere

Nobody made it. CA was a white conservative paradise and then a Jew judge let us get flooded with Mexicans and we got swamped. Then SF and LA turned themselves into sanctuary cities and here we are.

Texas hill country, like Fredericksburg or Wimberly. Summers are brutal but its really nice otherwise.

>Why is it "Non Hispanic White" instead of "Whites"

Bolsa Familia is your future , gringo

Tell me the definition of Hispanic and tell me where Spain is, Shortround

>California isn't country
>In before Texas Ranch isn't in California

Do not come to Texas we are full.

>assuming anyone would actually want to go to texas

Your politicians say otherwise with trying to bring more ranching and selling more property in Texas. YOUR politicians.

Is the land they're selling cheap?
I'm in AZ and would prefer to stay here but if theirs cheap land in Texas I might get me sum

>Spain

Hispanic is Mixed race - Spanish Conquistador and native South American

by the way
Spain is real estate economy
Spain Don't have technology integrate industry

Texas and California are not mostly white. :(

How old is this crap?

About as cheap as AZ/Phoenix as I live there for a bit too, although the land is ALOT more usable.

Honestly as a person who lived in Los Angeles mostly, I loved Phoenix and its cost of living. Your guys education is super expensive outside of ASU though.

No, Mestizo means mixed. You could be a pure spaniard with green eyes and you'll still be labeled Hispanic in america

Hispanic is not a race and it's not a mixed race. It's an ethnicity for spain.

Learn some race realism dummy

We are moor rapebabies, we are not white. At least pol says that.

How is Switzerland doing (presuming you're not using a VPN)?

This place is rapidly degenerating. I don't recommend coming here, I see plenty of nonwhites.

ever been to mendocino or humboldt county?

Why did you guys lose the war vs the U.S.?

/x/ advises strongly against living in Maine.

bacause hispanic whotes are about 75% european on average

Eastern Oregon. Great ranching land, extremely low population density.

Maybe in fucking degenerate latin america

gonna eat a lot of peaches

Don't fucking move just stay where you are dirty comifronian scum

Or move to Canada, just don't ruin another place with your monkey disapora.

I just checked map to see where alabama is. Dont know why, but I allways thought it was in north west.

Most of Oklahoma could suit your needs (except the current governor is a fucking massive failure)