WHY ARE SCHOOLS SUCH SHIT IN EMERGENCY CONDITIONS?

It's always hide under table and don't talk, lock doors. Is there any way schools can be safer from shooters/intruders? I remember asking a few of my colleagues in high school what they would do in case of an intruder, I asked them if they would follow school procedures, or run out of the school. They all answered that they would run out of the school. We know gun control isn't going to work.

Pic related. Do school administrations not know that breaking the weak glass and the door could easily be intruded? We need safer classrooms and schools. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyguardblanket.com/pages/bgourcompany.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun-Free_School_Zones_Act_of_1990
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make a slider that goes over every door that is made of AR500 plates

ALSO WOULDN'T RUNNING OUT OF THE SCHOOL BE EVEN SAFER THEN SITTING LIKE DUCKS WAITING FOR THE DOOR TO BE BROKEN DOWN?
WE
NEED
TO
FIX
THIS

Because they're incompetent as everyone else and their main focus as a teacher is keeping the children seated and quiet so the teacher can fail at telling students how to pass a standardized test.

School isn't about learning. Its about sitting quietly at a desk until you either graduate or drop out.

Those things are used in case of falling debris and not at all for guns.

>weak glass
Maybe if its a poorfag school
Even my school in bumfuck Dixie had reinforced glass like pic related
Also teachers with guns and police officers being detailed there would make them much more safe

>kneeling in the Muslim prayer pose
pure coincidence

The only thing you need to do is be prepared to hide around a corner and zerg rush an attacker.

>debris
Then it wouldn't be made of flimsy shit
My school just made us hold our thickest textbook over our head during tornado drills

>Mandatory open carry combat shotguns.
>Mandatory emergency foxholes and trench systems.
>Mandatory after school firearm training, reaction drills and desensitizing mind probing.
"Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst."

If it's "bulletproof" as the filename says, then it can handle falling tiles and such.

M8 that's just fire glass which prevents air from escaping if it gets too spicy.

>shoot janitor
>get keys
>still go around killing people
>now have a fortified position for your shootout with the police
nice work

Security staff with weapons-certified employees and biometric safes with long guns. Day to day they would be unarmed and carrying only radios. They could serve other functions like verifying ID's, breaking up fights, removing violent students, etc. They would have an EAP designed specifically for their school layout. In an active shooter scenario there would therefore be an immediate heavily armed and adequately trained response.

>zerg rush an attacker
People are generally cowards, though. You need to push people to the absolute brink and give them no other options to get them to suicide charge someone.

Turns out its for both. See what a simple Google search yields?

bodyguardblanket.com/pages/bgourcompany.html

Or start training early. Repetition and discipline is the mother of armies.

That's just comical.
But it goes to show how much the bureaucrats care about kids.

>run outside
>shooter looks out window
>kills half of the students within a few seconds

Give all teachers a gun and allow them to pistol whip bad kids

Maybe just one single tile lightly falling down, not an entire building of them
Its kevlar, its bullet resistant, not bullet proof. Just enough to stop most handgun calibers. Its not going to stop blunt trauma from debris

Why are those young kaffir hiding under their prayer mats?

I'm actually pissed because my kid will be in kindergarten next year. My plan was to let her wear a bulletproof vest. The school board directed me to a rule in the grooming and dress requirements. "No body armor."

They want our children to be sitting ducks. Namely the white ones.

WE'RE TAKING OUT THE ZOG MACHINE
JEW BY JEW BY JEW

teach kids to stop bullying by themselves

only in retard land that shit happens

I remember doing this in middle school.

>practice lockdown drill
>doors are locked
>every kid goes to a corner of the room and stays quiet
>after its over, i ask the teacher what was the point of that, obviously an active shooter would be able to break in and kill all of us
>teacher looks at me like i'm deranged, says i need to go the principal's office for my comment
>go there, principal says "so you told your teacher you had a fantasy about breaking into the rooms and shooting up the place"
>say that no, i don't, i just questioned the point of the drill
>completely waves it off, says these drills are meant to promote the safety of our students, recommends me to the guidance counselor because i clearly have 'issues'

Glad I got the fuck out of there. I never did get a clear answer, either.

>No body armor
You're shitting me. The dress code explicitly mentions armor?

>Fortified

How exactly? They can't shoot out

why not take it all the way and arm teachers? so many cases in school shootings the teachers tries to protect the students but had nothing to fight back and gets shot instead

its when measures are half fucked is when all the problems cant be solved

lol
why are they fucking orange?

How about either armed teachers, or some kind of police officer armed with an automatic rifle? Matter of fact it would help get rid of soft liberal pansies who would let children get hurt. Simple fact guns aren't going anywhere and the only way to stop an armed person is equal or greater firepower. Even before the NFA when you could buy fully auto tommy guns schools where never attacked, what changed?

Give her a rifle rated plate and put it in her backpack

>In UK we just practice fire drills
>yanks practice mass shooting, nuclear attack, 9/11, tornado, whirlwind and fire drills

wew

The whole point of keeping a kid in one place is so there isn't kids running everywhere during a situation. Because kids are fucking idiots.

School safety drills are just to make the politicians who order them look good in the eyes of voters with kids.

It's not a joke/meme that they told kids to hide under their desks in the event of nuclear war during the cold war.

If my school had bulletproof blankets we would have done something to test them.

Its not even just schools
At my old job, our active shooter protocol was for them to distract the shooter while I ran and got my gun
The lack of concern is astounding to me

Yes!

It shall be unlawful and against School Board policy for any student or non-student to wear or possess on his/her person, at any time, body armor on any School Board property, school campus, at a school-sponsored function, on a school bus or other school transportation, or in a firearm-free zone, with limited exception as enumerated in La. Rev. Stat. Ann. ยง14:95.9. School-sponsored functions shall include, but not be limited to, athletic competitions, dances, parties, or any extracurricular activities. A firearm-free zone means any area within one thousand feet of any school campus and within a school bus.

Why didn't they just let you carry?

>Hide in the corners!
>So the crazed gunman can save bullets!
>Its conservation!

Because our glorious Nigger King's second in command (Joe Biden) Decided it was a good idea to have gun free zones, which coincidentally have killed more people than have saved
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun-Free_School_Zones_Act_of_1990

So they can hide amongst discarded McDonald's packaging.

Not bad.
Anything seems better than hiding under a pressboard desk.

Lol I remember tornado drills (in Florida). You go into the hallways and put your hands over your head and lean against the wall. Pretty sure a long narrow passage where winds could rip you out of the hall is a super dangerous place. Same reason you don't hide under an overpass during a tornado. Fire drills are retarded too. Like "hey just walk outside". Pretty common knowledge.

Actually saw a tornado once, all we did was walk from a portable to the band room and sat there. School safety is a joke

I partly agree. I think it should be rotational for certain security guards to be on-armed in their shift during school hours. Those that are armed should be in special locations where they can access segments of the school much easier and faster in case of student traffic. You will always want at least 2 personnel armed at all times to deter a student from cooking up a schedule on when to shoot. You can increase the security of 2 to another number if the school size requires it.

I remember questioning that back in my elementary, my high school started practicing an aggressive defense just before I left. Have hope the world is still SOMEHOW progressing.

It's something I've been thinking about for college students and such. A back pack can basically be a plate carrier

Government regulation, all targets requiring high velocity rounds to destroy must be clearly labelled.

Try breaking the glass and getting through that wire to unlock the door, let me know how that works out for you

When I was in middle school I asked my History teacher what Columbine was because I heard a commercial for a documentary on it. I was sent to the office and had lunch detention with the guidance counselor for a week.

>9/11 drills

>"so you told your teacher you had a fantasy about breaking into the rooms and shooting up the place"
I have a similar story
>watching video on weather in december of 2001
>get to part on lightening
>say "I wish it would hit the school and burn it down"
>teacher hears
>get sent to counselor
>ask me about dungeons and dragons (wtf?)
>explain that I wasn't saying I wanted to burn everyone in the school alive
>bitch says well you shouldn't say things like that so soon after 9/11
>mom and stepdad have to pay her a visit
>counselor asked them if I played dungeons and dragons because I wore graphic T shirts with chinese dragons and shit on them
>they tell her to fuck off
Had to go to counseling for a while after that with some other fucked up kids that I think were all molested or something
Also I don't see how the fuck the whole D&D scared held over from the 80s, fuck. I never even played it

the odds of being in the same room the shooter just happens to be standing outside are extremely low
especially since most shootings tend to happen on very large campuses
jumping out of a window is the most intelligent thing you can do..
especially if you can do it when others dont see you and you dont start a panic

I am certain there are bulletproof backpacks. I could just make it all pink and girly, I'm sure they would never look twice. Cucks

I got lunch detention in the principals office in Elementary school for basically calling him a manlet

Easier to kill people grouped up in one place.

I'm a firefighter. I could do it with a gloved fist. This type of window is commonly banned in some states because of how easy they break and cause injury because it's not safety glass. Very very easy to get through.

Reminder we protect the all mighty dollar with guns, but not children

Don't take it out on us because nothing fun ever happens on the Isle of Islam....

because the cultural norm is to be a violent fuck head these days.

I think I have the most foolproof idea to solve this problem.
Ban guns. It's 2016...

One of the laws prevented them from letting me
Which is kind of retarded in hindsight considering they broke every other one

Suprised none of the people have reported them yet

>D&D
Oh man. Back when I went to school this shit was considered satanism. They banned shirts like that along with weed shirts and shirts with guns. I remember a kid who had a transformers shirt with Optimus prime and his gun had to be suspended, I saw him visibly cry (he was like 11).

There's a couple reasons I think they should be unarmed during the day. It's a political compromise which eliminates the possibility of some black grabbing a guards gun, and it would not scare small children in elementary schools. You could mix up posts and patrol routes daily pretty easily. Add a few safes with biometric locks in key areas of the school with long guns and it would be fine. Spree shooters almost always have a long gun so the priority for the security would be to get their own as quick as possible anyways instead of engaging while under equipped.

Reminder for years JROTC had .22lr rifles in high schools and nothing happened. Now they use air guns

deport all muslims
segregate schools further by shitlibs and humans.
there will still be shootings but w/e our problems are solved.

I was riding the bus home in the first grade and kids were talking about the holocaust

I asked what that was (because I was 6 years old)

I was kicked off the bus by the driver several miles from my home in the middle of the winter in New England.

Several states have said "fuck off" and have allowed teachers to carry if they're legally allowed to do so

holy shit man
libtard insanity knows no bounds
>this is a gun free zone!
>therefor you are forbidden from wearing armor!
>why would you need armor anyway you stupid goyim! remember, no guns in a gun-free zone!

There was a bank robbery with fatalities near my school back when I went there. The gunmen ran and hid inside the school, we went into lock-down. Everybody hid in the corner like we're supposed to (meaning if it was an actual shooter they would have killed everybody super fucking easily) and the teacher hid under their desk on the other side of the room and let us know "If I hear gunshots I'm going out the window and you fuckers are on your own"

making schools safer?

how about you promote a toxic culture that drives young males to go on shooting sprees.

how about you hold the big pharma accountable for mind altering drugs.

how about you ban assault rifles?

god americans are so toxic

Canned food items

if they all hold up the bulletproof sheets and create a phalanx it could work

>ban assault rifles
Stop posting now

Society is not the same any more. Kids are not mentally healthy any more.

It's the school Districts themselves that are shit. The people in charge have no idea what the fuck they are doing. They hire massive amounts of consultants so that they never have to be held accountable for decision making. School districts are one of the largest wastes of tax payer dollars.

thats fucked up
schools in America are waaaaay too PC

>Compromise
>blacks grabbing armed security's weapons

Nah dude that's not how it works. No one goes around grabbing guns from security especially blacks. There are certain holsters for pistol users to deter just that.

>station police officers or get state-hired security officers that are HEAVILY armed and trained for close quarters firefights around schools
How would one shoot up schools then?
At best you would get maybe 2-3 kills and a bunch of injuries in the midst of confusion, but then you'd get shot immediately as guards swarm your classroom.

I didn't know how to get home either, I had to wander around until a squad car pulled up and helped to get me home.

Had to ride a different bus down the road for the rest of the year

Too expensive
A resource officer or two with sidearms and easy access to longarms along with qualified teachers with sidearms would be suffiecient

The entire liberal argument to having guards protect our kids like they protect money is

>Wow, why do we need guards to protect our kids?! Infringe the constitution!

Try using a non buzzword. Instead of toxic find a thesaurus and be creative

>one shooter inside, one outside
>the one outside waits to spray bullets

That's such a meme,
>They sell kinder eggs in California and I own guns
Suck my dick you limey cunt

Sauce pls also checked

I'm very familiar with holsters. But why are cops trained to never fight with a suspect? Because if they get knocked out then even a stupid high school kid can figure out to push the hood and hit the button to get the gun out.

>They all answered that they would run out of the school.
I asked a friend of mine in senior year that once. I really liked her but she replied with "if a shooter entered this classroom right now I would stay put". I told her that's dumb and would drag her out of the class with me, then she said she would hit me if I did that

the reason non-niggers don't riot in the US is because we're all so comfy with our lives. many do not even comprehend what a killer near them means, let alone knowing how to cope with it. I mean we have heavy, throw-able desks that can act as a shield for a couple of bullets before giving out unless you're from a nigger only school and the desks and pretty much everything else is bolted to prevent stealing.

you must be at least 18 to post here

So you think a few rowdy high school kids is even younger is going to try their hand against guards holding M4s in some sort of struggle? You sound like a fud.

No, but we were talking about handguns. There's no point in always having M4's anyway, because a spree shooting is extremely unlikely. The point is to have an effective failsafe, not to make the faggy band kids scared to come to school.

>no chimpout drills

goddamn liberals

>tfw went to military academy
>jrotc instuctor had drills with all his students on how to disarm and kill active shooters
>literally went over the best things in the room to use as a weapon
>one of the things he always told us to use was a flag pole with a sharp tip at the top
>told us to "kill them with freedom"
Feels fucking good man.

>all those cute little feet
muh dick

Automated defense turrets, if a gun is detected, they drop down and neutralize the threat. Every door way contains a full body scanner. Windows are all removed, why do you need an outside view during class anyways? Doors are all required to be closed at all times. There is a 2 inch thick hardened steel security door that slides into place in event of a lockdown. Each classroom has a small bathroom, no need for students wandering the halls.
Should only cost a hundred million or so per school to implement this.

>Give teachers guns and train them to use them regularly.

>Train teachers how to evacuate a classroom of children and provide most classrooms with routes of that do not March you through the school.

>train teachers tactically in removing threats. Working as teams and as individuals to take out teams and individuals.

Literally does not even need to be hardcore training, just enough military level to last 5 mins to get themselves and students out.

Need to remove the rights of parents to nanny their special snowflakes though, as most teachers seem to get btfo by niggers, don't want them getting a gun so make it rightful and expected for a teacher to pull their gun on any little shit who invades a set area that the teacher remains in.

>this is the world we will end up living in.

Fix the mental health system.
No more shooters

Give guns to EVERYONE inside the school

>shoot janitor
hes hiding too, moron.
>fortified.
yeah the plates will be one way.

In 3rd grade, I convinced a classmate that I worked for the CIA and had a Walther PP7 in my backpack. The teacher asked me to take my backpacks (I had two that day, one with my N64 in it for after school) to the principal's office, then the principal asked if I would show him what I had. I showed him the N64, and he basically said not to tell people I had a gun because they could freakout. I noticed he had some pictures of trains on the wall, so I gave him some change that I'd put on the tracks, after that he thought I was cool as shit.

Nowadays the whole school would be on lockdown, I'd get arrested for terrorism, my house would be raided, my internet accounts would be analyzed, and the SWAT team would probably shoot my dog and arrest my mom for resisting arrest. Then all our assets would be seized under civil asset forfeiture laws, and the local police department would auction everything off to buy a stingray and a couple new Dodge Chargers.

>Americans actually NEED armed guards, bulletproof glass and ss drills
why don't you just fix your fucked up society senpaitachi?

what happens when that results in a teacher gunning down a bunch of students?