>I'm not paying you to talk

CHOW-DARE

>He's like some sort of non giving up school guy

CHUCK'S FUCK AND SUCK

What WAS he paying her for?

I love this episode

Not to talk.

It's an underrated one.

>I know you can read my thoughts, Bart. Just a little reminder, if I find out you cut class, your ass is mine. Yes, you heard me. I think words I would never say

What was this a reference to?

Bridge on the river kwai

The Westworld movie, I think

The music is very Terminator-ish, but I've just now realized has a point

Well, shit

The scene of Skinner chasing Bart borrows heavily from the film Westworld, especially the scene with Skinner walking across the river.[3] The Simpsons director David Silverman said Lynch and his fellow director Brad Bird took "a long, hard look" at Westworld to make sure the animation in the scenes resembled the film as much as possible.[4] Mirkin said of the Westworld parody: "Again, to show you what a collaboration this is, we had the animators looking at Westworld and making sure of the animation, and then we made sure that [The Simpsons composer] Alf Clausen got the brilliant soundtrack from the film. He put in a lot of touches that really made the soundtracks identical."

>The plot of the episode is based on the movie 12 Angry Men.

It is?

Always assumed it was a terminator thing. But I'd never seen Westworld so that's probably rational.

What does this pose convey?

That we have reached...endgame.

>his brand of gum
>doublemint
>you wanna double your pleasure eh bart?
>well i'll double your detention

Those were the days.
I love how he's kind of a Kennedy thing about him.

The Quimbys are pretty clearly modelled on the Kennedys, user

Mayor Quimby had some of the most hilarious gags in the series.

>I'll admit I used the city treasury to fund the murder of my enemies, but as Gabbo would say, I'm a bad wittle boy.

>kind of a Kennedy thing
>kind of

The only the way the Quimbys could be a more obvious Kennedy parody is if they were literally named the Kennedys.