NOW HOLD ON

what did he mean by this?

>Keiko's been away for months and I'm getting a little tired o playin darts 18 hours a day doctor
>Well we could always pump krauts full of lead over the channel or slaughter vikings with our bare hands in the holosuites

Obrien used the holosuites for kayaking and then this? When did they develop such bloodthirst?

It was weird how right after the Dominion War, they want to replay the battle of Thermopayle

How did obrien go from being completely useless to a better engineer than jordi? Seriously all he did in TNG was sit at a console and teleport people.

>You will never see Ezri in Spartan uniform

JDIMSA

He was always an experienced enginner, just wasn't the chief on the Enterprise

Because O'Brien was too intense for the Enterprise

>You call that recalibrating the phaser banks, lad?
>Do it my way and we could blast an entire Cardie fleet to space dust in one shot.

piccard wouldnt let him on the bridge cos obrian refused to pull his sleeves down

how was he better than Geordie?

Picard had a strict no dogs, no children, no Irish policy on the bridge. As soon as he knew O'Brien's name he was off to stand in the transporter room all day

*engineer

Imagine if they got Barkley for DS9 and he was in the Dominion War.

>most powerful state of the art starship in federation.
>cant have kids running around on the bridge.
man starfleet is brutal.

>replaced as helmsman by a black blind guy and later a child

o'brien is suffering

>no Irish policy

come to think of it, he kept all the Space Irish in a cargo bay, didnt even give them real quarters

Official engineering power levels

Torres >>>> Barclay >> O'Brien = Jordi >>>>> Scotty

>Barclay gets captured by the Dominion in The Search
>They try and create a scenario from his mind
>Dozens of Kiras and Jadzias running around falling in love with Rambo Barclay while the Dominion tries to carry on with the diplomatic plot

Fucking kek

Do you think he would have really killed all of the prophets to save Keiko?

Don't underestimate Irish rage.

MIIIIIIILES WHY DIDN'T YOU GENOCIDE THE PROPHETS TO SAVE ME MILES

>Quark serves him real alcohol instead of that synth shit
>Irish drunken rage
>flies into the wormhole to fight the prophets
>losing, they make a deal
>send him back in time to be unleashed on the Cardassians

I'd watch it

>jadzia is boring
>ezri isn't likeable at all
why was dax so shit

Dax was busy being an interesting person off screen as Kurzon

"Commander Ryker, what are sex organs?"

honestly dax would have been better if curzon never existed/wasn't friends with sisko or if curzon WAS the series' dax

jadzia's entire character was "i'm not curzon (but i am pretty)" and ezri was "i'm not jadzia (but i'm annoy as fuck holy shit shut up)"

In Deep space 9 he can fix and upgrade anything without help almost instantly no matter what the origin of the technology. In TNG geordie it seemed like it took forever for him to figure things out and had to call on data to save his ass multiple times.

It got better when they decided Jadzia should be the sarcastic one, but it was too late to do much

He turned himself into a deity that one time.

Geordi did also produce basically magic a bunch of times on the show, he seemed to understand theory much better than Miles at least