"I'm too mature to watch superhero movies"

>"I'm too mature to watch superhero movies"

i don't watch superhero movies because they are terrible, not because i think i'm better than them

>watching civil war (only because it was well received)
>fighting with bucky, fighting with each other
>whoever wins the fights seems completely arbitrary, just to facilitate the plot
>don't care for any of the characters
>quips aren't funny at all

what is so good about superhero movies?

just turn your brain off bro

>CGI? No thank you, I prefer practical effects.

Me too. I hate CAPESHIT and only watch KINO like STAR WARS and LOST

I imagine fedoras are the people who watch superhero movies but it's your thread friend

What's the bucket for?

It's a container to hold things.

The funniest part is where he lives in a double-wide trailer.

just so long as he's not taking shits in it, that's fine

It's his bucket, he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it, you fascist fuck.

>PARTY CAPERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>"I fish (You)s in Sup Forums"

What, you live in a nicer place? You must thank your parents often for not having a trailer that people on the internet would make fun of you for living in. Good for you, user.

I don't know, man. Judging an entire genre by some bad ones you've seen seems childish. I was the same until I watched the BVS extended cut after my brother said it was "different". And it was. Might watch WW but yeah, Marvel has put out too much bad stuff for me to even consider one of their formulaic craptastical no-brainers. Sure, Suicide Squad was an unwatchable trainwreck of a movie but Guardians of the Galaxy wasn't any more enjoyable. Actually, you're right. Fuck superhero movies.

Fuck drama. I watched this Will Smith movie about some bullshit and it sucked. I will never watch a drama movie again.

Superhero movie is hardly that kind of genre though, that's like saying civil War was bad so I'll never watch an action, comedy or sci-fi movie again.

>lives in mom's house, judges where others live

Summer really sneaks up on ya!

Go tell it to somebody who gives a fuck. Why you wanna argue with somebody who agrees with you, faggot? Take your autism meds and go wrap yourself in your pressure blankie

They're just bad movies though. It's not about the subject matter being childish. They're filled with cliches, hammy dialogue, are poorly written and look like shit.

With shitposting like this, I feel like buying a fedora and a katana.

>I was the same until I watched the BVS extended cut

Trying to portray anything complex and higher-brow with capeshit always comes back to the fact that capeshit was conceived to appeal to children and can't shake that heritage.

I haven't watched any Capeshit since Iron Man and Watchmen came out. I don't even think I finished Iron Man and fell asleep during it, did I make the right choice in blowing it off entirely?

>I am too mature
>posts on Sup Forums
seriously those people really lack self-awareness

Nah. You don't have that kind of authority. Your taste only applies to what you like, and you're not qualified to state what is good or bad.

Are you me?

Yes, goyim, medieval Europe is diverse as hell!

Jews, arabs and niggers all over the street, just like now.

I don't like superhero movies because they're bad.

kek, that old "comic books are for kids" meme. Good one, upvoted!

They absolutely are though

You don't know what is bad.

Nice try, but no more upvotes for you. Trolls get downvoted, fellow Reddditor!

>likes mainstream numale media
>calls other people reddit

"Comic books are for children" says the teenager posting on an anime image board.....

>unironically reads comic books
>calls other people reddit
wew lad

>makes shit up
>
>Never read a comic book, claims to know things about them

meant for

"Comic books are for kids. I've never read one, but that's what the cool kids say, so I'd better repeat it and attack anyone who states the truth"

The absolute summer state of Sup Forums.... Bitter autistic kids melting down

>that projection

They are though. There's nothing wrong with consuming entertainment primarily aimed at children. The problem is when people like you pretend it's something more than childish entertainment.

Nice samefagging, by the way.

Cool redditttt buzzword, pal! I'm 37, kiddo. Try harder next time you use your parents' internet connection to shitpost.

>Of course old movies are better than new ones you pleb!

>reading comic books at 37
Shouldn't you be moving on to something a little more challenging?

Where his mom drains her colostomy bag while watching Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Cool story, kiddo. Movies and tv are for children. Why are you posting on a board about television and movies? Are you a child? Go to bed, child. BRB, gonna go read these children's stories Frank Miller and Alan Moore wrote for children.

>I'm 37
That just makes your life even sadder.

>text is short since it has to fit a bubble
>plot is explained through pictures

Comic books are crutch: the medium.

Reading your tryhard posturing is plenty challenging.

>I was proven wrong, quick better cover myself with something..... OH WOW YOU'RE JUST SADDER THEN HAHAHA DAMN, GOT EEEEEM!

>Frank Miller and Alan Moore
Ok, comic books are for children and 15 year olds. Happy?

>Complains about visual storytelling on a board for TV and film

>a claim made anonymously on Sup Forums is proof of anything.
Come on now. You can't possibly be this stupid, even if you do lash out on the internet when people criticize your picture books.

It's adorable when you move goalposts, sweetie

Trailer trash detected

Go back to Sup Forums man children

15 year olds are still children, user.

Imagine being so autistic you post in a thread made expressly for the purpose of ridiculing your shit attitude and unironically doubling down on it. LOLOLOLOL

>it's a capeshit loving redditor starts ironic shitposting and hopes this will prove he isn't reddit episode

>visual storytelling
>10 low res images per page because we gotta save on them inks

The format itself is designed to tell cheap stories to a cheap audience. Can it do more in theory? Probably. But ultimately why would you choose a comic book to tell a story which would work better in a book? For bragging rights?

>Imagine being so autistic [...] LOLOLOLOL

>I hate modern films so much!
>What do you mean?
>I saw all these capeshit in the cinema on premier night and they all sucked. But this movie I pirated is so good, why don't they make more films like that?

Damn dude calm down. They're just silly picture books

in your third world country maybe, in developed countries they can already have sex

>Sup Forums gets full of right wingers
>suddenly people only talk about capeshit and other low IQ garbage

MHHHH, truly activates your thinkbox

You're here forever.

I developed countries they're still recognised by law as children (because they are).

Reminder that the only form of printed media lower that comics is political cartoons. Literally just easy to consume paper garbage for the low IQ, barely literate rabble.

>implying Corto Maltese is low art

Lad!

>euro comics
Okay, you got me. Should have said Murripleb capeshit comics.

Manga is 99.8% garbage too.

Americans also have nice things, like Maus

chad seems autistic in the pic.