Is Chuck McGill LYING about his medical condition?

Jesus christ, I'll never see Chuck in the same light again.
youtube.com/watch?v=_F_iiepy1eM

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HuNYtuPH0FQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY

Is there more to this video, or is it explaining something that should have been obvious to everyone from the start?

Nobody ever said BCS had to be 100% medically accurate.

It's been pretty clear since season 1 he's neither sick nor faking. He has a mental disorder.

youtube.com/watch?v=HuNYtuPH0FQ

not watching because of that fucking circus music in the backround

>Didn't watch the video

Anyone got the webm/gif of Chuck running out to collect the newspaper with the foil wrap around him?

Of he's lying. In the first season when he goes to the hospital after banging his head, the medicals turn all the electronics off to hear him explain it. The doctor thinks he's lying and turns on one of the monitors without him knowing. He didn't know it was on so he didn't react to it. It's all bullshit.

Oh yeah I remember that part now, pretty good.

That's not lying, that just means that it's all in his head. He wasn't aware she switched it on so his mind didn't react to it. She wanted him committed because she knows it's all in his head. You don't commit liars, you commit crazies.

This
What was the point of this video?
I just watched it. What the fuck are you tallking about?

he went into coma for days when they put him in an mri. that's some pretty dedicated lying

>I just watched it. What the fuck are you tallking about?
They never bring up the possibility that chuck is pretending to be mentally ill as some sort of master stroke. He's going to fake his death as the season finale, COUNT ON IT.

>shilling your shitty game theory videos

kys

I think the video just lays the groundwork for proving that it's not real, and then debates whether he's knowingly faking or just faking so hard that even he believes it.

Kind of retarded tho because everyone with a functioning brain knew it wasn't real, and the shots from his point of view prove that he's not faking. Therefore: mental health problem.

kek

he's mentally ill. if he was lying, he wouldn't act like that in the scenes where nobody else can see him. it takes 1 once of common sense to know that

yeah this

a lot of overthinking for no reason

you could argue he's doing it infront of his neighbor or random folks just in case but when he was alone in garage with the tape recorder, literally nobody was watching him

What kind of mental gymnastics does a person have to go through to come to this conclusion? Chuck is a lawyer, not a liar. I think he wouldn't know if he's lying or not.

He is not lying. It's a real mental illness that exists. There is nothing subtle about this. Why is this even a question?

do you think jimmy will have mike kill chuck with a car battery? or is chuck more sensitive to AC current?

are people this literally fucking retarded?

it's 100% clear that chuck's condition is psychosomatic from when it's first introduced, unless BCS is set in some alternate universe where the laws of physics work differently

jesus christ, people can't be this fucking stupid can they? that they think that chuck is 'faking' (he's delusional so the illness is real, it's just mental) needs to be pointed out... fuck me