Why is Sup Forums, especially americans, so triggered by this movie?

why is Sup Forums, especially americans, so triggered by this movie?

Sup Forums is intimidated by us blacks

white boi cant handle the power of the bbc

I have no interest in Marvel movies whatsoever. That said, the teaser was fine. Still, I won't be seeing it.

>It's a 'leftmong misuses triggered again' episode

kek

Underage

Blade >>>>>>> Black Panther

Because we're sick of capeshit and thid capeshit looks like shit even by those shit standards

you often watch trailers for movies you don't plan on seeing?

It auto-played while I was browsing twitter and I decided to give it a look.

white boi be mad lol

lol look at this mayonnaise, he finna mad af

In person I am. Why wouldn't I be nervous around savages that murder people for accidentally scuffing shoes?

samefag

>BLACK panther
>the soundtrack isn't Kendrick Lamar, Migos or Lil Uzi Vent

It is like they don't even know what is hip nowadays.

>why is Sup Forums, especially americans, so triggered by this movie?

replace Sup Forums with Sup Forums. Now the answer is that pol is initmidated no that they see they're place in the world waning. They got Trump as the prez and now think they can turn back time and rewrite history. BP is going to DP their GFs.

WE

>not operating on 12 levels of irony

I am a black guy living in Europe....i come to Sup Forums to see how much these racist gotta delude themselfs into acting like black people are inferior....never get disappointed....its not hate...they just afraid that we are the future and they are the past......their heart shakes cause everything their forefathers won't mean anything....their savagery will be stopped in the near future.....Black Panther is the first of many more black movies...Black takeover of the world has just begun and they know it.

>first of many more black movies
>first

hmm

White bois your days are numbered

I know your not black but realistically the Chinese are taking over.

Why would Americans be triggered over this/ America is like 50% black and the whites over there are so cucked that they love blacks more than themselves.

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

He looks like a Power Ranger. Why not give him a cape? It would make a difference.

irony?

>much white supremacy

Whites are outearned in the states by jews, japs, POOS, and dirka dirkas. Really makes you think.

both are and you can include muslims in that also. while east asia is slowing down the overpopulation trends are still here to stay. Africa's population is booming and most people don't see the industrialization and modernization taking place there with help from the chinese we could see a first world african nation soon. africa has alot of social and cultural factors that hinder their growth. They have enough resources to modernize but they need to get rid of all these problems first. islam is also growing rapidly.

Black Panthers were literally a terrorist group, it's like naming your super hero "Al Qaeda man"

Africa will accept Islam fully soon. They have the cultural foundation for it already. With the $ coming in from China it won't be long until there is much more political capital in Africa.