RIP DONALD "lost georgia" DRUMPF

RIP DONALD "lost georgia" DRUMPF
(1946-2016)

UR PRETTY CUTE KTHX

"omg iowa wont vote for trump its ogre. rubio 2016"~every hillary shill in the media 2016

Yeah, polling the Atlanta metro area.

Who is that disgusting yid to her left?

My left I'm fucking retarded today.

>niggers voting Clinton

No surprise.

>after brexit
>trusting polls

He will lose Missouri, Georgia and possibly Utah because Gary Johnson will take a lot of votes from him. 3 months before the election and its already over.

Gafag here the polls were in atlanta so it was guaranteed that shillary would win
Also polls dont matter

God dammit fuck this gay ass state, tired of all this

>MUH BLUE GEORGIA MAYMAY

They literally polled Atlanta you fucking retard

>Also polls don't matter
>This is what Trumpfags actually believe

LMAO.

I was a wreck because I believed the brexit polls and then I was like o shit we won

At first brexit looked like we were going to get clobbered by remain by 20 points

Nige even admitted defeat before the results were truly out

Im a berniecuck and polls Never matter no matter who is winning (See Brexit)

>Atlanta
>representative of GA as a whole

Exactly. Only the Atlanta area is voting for her. Trump in a landslide

Polls dont mean shit at this point. There are very few actual pollsters out there now who havent been bought off.

Trumps polling is ludicrously high

just buy the ads donald

Will Ohio go red now that John "Om nom nom" Kasich is off the ballot?

Yeah, like in California too? You claimed (s4s) that he will win Cali by a large margin and he fucking lost it. You ignored polls too. Trumpfags are literally going to commit suicide after she wins.

Polls don't count, they did not count for Brexit and they did not count for the UK electionn

>Islamic kike-looking sharia supporter
>he attacks drumpf
>we wuz relevant and shieet

M8 i don't know about polls in the UK but don't you agree that if every single American poll (even fucking Rassmusen) shows Hillary leading him that she is actually leading right now?

No. Every major poll in the UK also predicted a large remain win, I was fucking devastated. I have learnt not to trust polls at all

Georgia has 10 million
Atlanta doesn't even hit 500,000.
If it truly polled only in ATL, then I wouldn;t worry about it.