Anyone else happy to see trump getting destroyed even on Sup Forums? there's no safe place left for his hate

anyone else happy to see trump getting destroyed even on Sup Forums? there's no safe place left for his hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672
youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD PLEASE REMEMBER TO SAGE

Trump is a shill to get Clinton into power.

Why do you think he's gone into retard overdrive lately?

$0.03 from correct the record

DO NOT SAGE THIS THREAD

I just can't wait to see him lose on election night.

All the tears on Sup Forums will be entertaining as fuck hahahaha

Anyone else remember when Obongo won 2nd term?

Sup Forums was on mass suicide watch

SLIDE

GET IN HERE

>

sage

Saged

>destroyed

wow I guess I'm with her now, man you really got him good that time. just wow how could I have been so blind

I seriously doubt this conspiracy theory. There is no way Clinton would have known beforehand that Trump would be the Republican nominee. In the beginning of the race, everyone expected Jeb Bush to win the Republican nomination.

thx user

my brain is trained to ignore general threads

>even on Sup Forums

Thanks for correcting the record!

> hate
You misinterpret it fag. Trump just a swindler.

>no safe space left to talk about particular issues
>yay! we ended bigotry
why are liberals so stupidly hypocritical? Now its people advocating for the establishment of law and order, tomorrow it will be people who dont believe their children belong to the state

SAGE this shill thread.

LITERALLY HITLER OMG!!!!! EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS HITLER!!!!! REEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Hi

You're advocating for more war in the middle east, more massacres, more corporate kleptocracy, more welfare, more censorship... and you're proud of it?

BIG ANGRY MOUTH = PERFECT URINAL SHAPE

I've been shilling the fuck out of Sup Forums today, but only ironically. There's a point at which shilling becomes a meme and nobody takes it seriously any more. See: #CruzMissile. Also, it makes people more likely to visit the polls on election day if they think their candidate might lose.

Drumpfkins BTFO!

Got banned from a Social Justice forum on leddit for (admittedly) shitposting and this is the message I got from the mods. top lel.

"Let all the gullible come to me"

Good ridance. Nobody like traitors, not even americans.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

really. you dont think she would know how to plan and purposely put people in place over the years to not manipulate this exact situation? Trump is going full retard lately, making it hard to support the things he does. no one actually voted him in as republican rep, it was only because the other guy stepped down- convenient

what was suppose to happen was trump was going to go out, be sexist, racist and over the top so the average person would look at hillary as the savior in comparison. What happened was, no one supported her, wanted bernie and most people agree that Trump was right.

so now if trump wants more of that under the table money he better fuck up his own campaign

Thanks for taking the time to #CorrectTheRecord for us OP, we're all #artillery4hillary now

>no one actually voted him in as republican [nomiee]
He won more primary votes than any Republican candidate in history.

>it was only because the other guy stepped down
That was Hillary and Bernie.

You have to go back, Javier.

It makes me happy.
But I don't care about trumps 'hate' I care about is shit policies.

wtf I love Hillary now

>here is no way Clinton would have known beforehand that Trump would be the Republican nominee
mfw

It's honestly pretty sweet. If he doesn't just get or get denounced by his own party and VP before October, we are going to see Drumpf lose in a 20%+ landslide for Hillary.

Fuck him. He's a far right, racist retard supported by the lowest of the low.

No one will mourn him, even when Hillary stacks the supreme court and gets sensible hate speech laws in this country so a moron like Drumpf will never have a major party nomination ever again.

Hillary supports ISIS

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672

>muh uncle trump is da good guy

Good goy

You are right. The evil foe to make the masses rally behind you. A play right out of the book "Rules for Radicals". We all know she has that book, even Ben Carson mentioned it at the RNC.

youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14

it's funny. they all call it hate.. look at what's going on here. people don't hate muslims, they're afraid of them, they say build a wall to keep ourselves and our families safe. what they hate is their families being hurt, themselves being raped and hurt and killed. I don't hate these other people, i just want them to leave me alone, I want them to stop killing our people. I'm sure many of them want the same. I don't think hillary is the type of person to stop interfering in these other countries, the type of person to stop the senseless killings of innocents in these other countries. There is retaliation going on here, and I as a citizen didn't call for the death of anyone. I just want to be safe from all of this. The only thing I hate is the pain and suffering and rape. I feel like Trump is at least somewhat on the same page as me. I don't think he hates muslims. I just think he doesn't want them hurting him or his fellow countrymen.

One shaved shekel has been deposited in your account.

This

Trump is throwing his campaign. He had no serious intention to win, never did. Long story behind this. Too drunk to get into it. But I work for the Trump organization and a very different narrative is understood by those who walk his inner corridors.

Yeah, sure you do, leaf. Right-wing dumb shits keep offering this theory that Drumpf is a Clinton plant. Not a shred of truth. They will be forced to accept that he is one of them so his loss will be on them when he goes down in flames.