What is Sup Forums's opinion on this show?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on this show?

Shit even by anime standards

pleb shit

Season 2 took too long to come out. Read the manga then got bored and I'm not sure if I'll even bother with season 2 of the animu

Interesting premise then went to trash lol.

That's what jaded anime fans say, honestly it's better then like 95% of anime i've seen, of course i've only seen the popular stuff.

Evangelion, berserk full metal alchemist brotherhood, planetes, monster, death note i've seen some of naruto, bleach and one piece but could never get into them.Of all the shows i just mentioned i'd say i liked monster the best, then attack on titan. But 9 times out of 10 every time i watch an anime is fucking terrible, usually really shallow, pandering garbage, a lot of shows are more interested in selling toys then making a genuinely creative work.

The show is really unique, in it's setting and premise and the spin of the zombie genre was great as well.

Now the question is, will season 2 be good.

I enjoy it. Read the manga even.

95% of everything is shit.

Interesting theme and concept but the writing went full retard after Eren found his dad's basement.

it was like EVA if you took everything that made EVA great and threw it out

On the same level as terra formars. Nobody will remember this garbage.

i heard theres nazis in the manga now? like word war 2 is happening and everyone is a titan or something? wasnt this thing about big titans?

very good

>death note

I have never seen death note but I have heard it get completely trashed by multiple different groups that enjoy other anime. Is death note really that bad?

Shit, just read the Manga

>it was like EVA
get out

After a certain character dies it gets markedly worse.

>83769385
IE show teenagers saving the world from giant monsters and trying to have a 'darker' tone

I'd highly recommend it, as someone who doesnt really into anime, up until a singular event in the story that completely ruins the rest. You'll know when you get there

It's honestly great, both seasons. The story is interesting, and it keeps the tension high. The ultaviolence is great and it keeps you guessing on where they'll take things.

The only anime I enjoy watching.
Will definitely read the manga at the end of this season

My biggest complaint is the one others are hinting at, and the ending.

FMA:B is fucking kino even as a non-anime fan

I enjoy watching it. The armor/colossal titan reveal was great until that disappointing CGI.

It would have been much better if Eren had actually died when he got eaten near the start of the first season. That got my attention and when he came back I realized that it was just trash.

Season 1 was GOAT. It was the biggest anime in pop culture and they completely dropped the ball. All of their time and money should have been poured into season 2 from the moment season 1 ended. You would think that would be common sense! Instead they waited years to even start developing it, and when it finally came out the fans who had been waiting all that time got treated to half-assed shit that spends 99% of each episode in snail-pace dialogue. The lesbian romance that takes up most of each episode feels like a slapstick parody of season 1.

>entry level: the post

Shitty evangelion rip off, can't believe nobody points this out

See

Gonna post a couple more examples which is gonna take a.minute since I'm on the shitter away from my pc so I can't make up a quick comparison chart

Are they even trying to hide it

It is actually one of the few kino anime shows that exists, and i dont even like anime

There is like 10 anime girl models too choose from and 5 personality types, so this is not unique to Titan

better at establishing constant tension than the walking dead. unless it's just one of those episodes where eren fights everything

It is garbage.Only retarded teenagers would find this show appealing.

Here's some gay fucking fanart that backs up what I'm talking about, it's like they intentionally made the MC of AoT the opposite of shinji personality wise and made armin shinji, plus they basically have the same stories down to their dad being a scientist that developed a trump card to fight the giant monsters

I don't have a picture but when eren is on trial in the first season he's wearing the exact same outfit as shinji

True but that's not the only similarity I've pointed out, even when it comes to the plot rei/mikasa are the most useful outside of shinji/eren being the trump card