Is America smarter than you're country?

Is America smarter than you're country?

Protip: it's a trick question. The United States is objectively smarter than every country on the planet, pic very much related

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/this-man-is-the-last-resident-of-a-remote-village-in-siberia-a7466141.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/teen-accepted-stanford-after-writing-blacklivesmatter-100-times-application-n742586
ctege.info/stati-o-ege/proval-ege-vskryil-totalnuyu-otstalost-rossiyskoy-sistemyi-obrazovaniya.html
kp.ru/daily/26757/3787371
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what uni did trump graduate?

Meanwhile a third of the peopme at these universities arent American, the other third arent white, and the last third are fifth columnist marxists.

Penn (has the best business school on the planet)

University of Pennsylvania

Trump university.

nah, wouldn't say so. barely 0.01% of your population can afford sending their children to those unis anyway

>4th grade
>univeristy
The percentage of students enrolling in college in the fall immediately following high school completion was 69.2 percent in 2015 (source). In fall 2017, some 20.4 million students are expected to attend American colleges and universities, constituting an increase of about 5.1 million since fall 2000.

life's university

>my kuntri has good unervisiti it mean we smort

>a couple Americans are billionaires
>this means Americans are rich
I would have been a bitter anti-elitist and fallen for Trump's promises too, if my nation was so cucked by an intellectual, financial elite.

I don't believe for one second that Russian education is that good unless you have also begun to cheat like the Chinese do for these assessments.

even foreign PhD students are less than the third of all PhD students but yeah in stem it gets much higher

>apply for American university
>write "BLACK LIVES MATTER" on an A4 page
>get accepted
>apply for scholarship
>write "FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" on an A4 page
>receive scholarship plus tip from Monsanto
Much elite such wew

Street's university

Yes, America is very unlike Germany (a country which is not and never has been cucked by an intellectual, financial elite, and certainly never launched an international program of genocide over its being cucked by an intellectual, financial elite). If Germany wanted to enact a policy to support its people, it would not be hindered by an intellectual, financial elite.

>beleiving fake news
weeew

>t. butthurt because got rejected from Green Card lottery because country is blacklisted

>Harvard 1
>MIT 3
They got it backwards

>Is America smarter than you're country?
no

Lmao

>mah medical and law school
I ageee with you tho.
(you) also we are not blacklisted

This

no

>unidenftied
kek, seems like a pretty smart guy.

of course, americans were in charge of identifying her

how would they tho, that picture doesn't seem enough proof.

If even the smartest people on the planet couldn't identify the culprit, the culprit must have been pretty smart. The University of Colorado (Colorado was the location of the crimes) is smarter than literally every single university in Italy, for example. If those folks couldn't do it, nobody could

-The literacy rate in Russia, according to a 2015 estimate by the Central Intelligence Agency, is 99.7% (99.7% men, 99.6% women)
-In 2014, the Pearson/Economist Intelligence Unit rated Russia's education as 8th best in Europe and 13th best in the world
-Russia's educational attainment was rated as the 21st highest in the world and the students' cognitive skills as the 9th highest
-In 2016 the US company Bloomberg rated Russia's higher education as the third best in the world
-In 2014, Russia was the 6th most popular destination for international students

Boring

Find something new

This sounds like the bullshit data Cuba feeds foreigners to rank higher on these lists.

>lies lies lies
do your own research and don't ask to be spoonfed then?

I want to migrate to Russia I'm a white french man
Is life good there? I love snow

>all data and every study that doesn't confirm my personal opinion of Russians being retarded subhumans must be fake
lmao nice arguments you got there, and I highly doubt that the Economist or Bloomberg secretely work for the Russian government

it is if you know for sure you're gonna have a decent salary. that is, if you wanna live in moscow or st pete which are on par with western european cities. if you wanna buy yourself a remote cabin somewhere in siberia you won't need much money, but then again, don't expect life there to be a snowy wonderland miracle

I don't know. Russians are known for a lot of bad things but mass stupidity has never really been one of them. Alcoholism, nonsensical stoicism, collectivism, perfidy, evil, etc but not really being dumb in the same way as Americans.

I forgot to add
-According to a 2016 OECD estimate, 54% of Russia's adults (25- to 64-year-olds) has attained a tertiary education, giving Russia the second highest attainment of college-level education in the world

I work for 1600€ a month right now, saving money, I'll buy a russian house for a fifth of what the same house would cost in France

At what age do they start and end school though? If they start at 7 or 8 and end at 15 or 16 then do a year of tertiary education at some kind of trade school when they are 16 or 17 that isn't at all the same as Canada where you do primary and secondary school from 5-18 then at least 2 years to get an Associates.

1600 euro is a bit higher than moscow avg. plenty of places to choose from, just gotta do your research. this kind of life seems quite romantic for a snow enthusiast: independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/this-man-is-the-last-resident-of-a-remote-village-in-siberia-a7466141.html

That's a bit sad, he's not too old to form a family
I'd rather move to a city with a least 100k inhabitants
I'm thinking Omsk or St.Petersburg

those aren't too bad.
check krasnaya polyana and its surroundings, might be the place for you. although probably a bit too expensive

Wow beautiful

>I'm thinking Omsk
Stop. Omsk is a hellhole.

Why is it shit

There is a lot of reasons, but trust me on that.

Universities seem to make people dumber nowadays now it makes sense America has the best ones

>make people dumber
In what way?

>Le 56% Mutt University

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/teen-accepted-stanford-after-writing-blacklivesmatter-100-times-application-n742586

American universities are left leaning and promote degenerate behaviour
Russian and asian universities are probably not like that though and focus on teaching their classes instead of social justice

>American universities are left leaning and promote degenerate behaviour
ahhh that's a meme tho, in america you can choose your classes so you can avoid the meme sjw ones

>asian universities are probably not like that though
Nah, LGBT and all that kind of shit already infiltrated Korean and Taiwanese unis

T. Korean

Search the chinese term "white left"
They're trying to prevent it

your* you dumb ape

Are you implying all the people in the top American universities are American, or that those few are a good sample of the intelligence of the country that elected a TV celebrity as a president?

americans elected trump because of his fame in the real estate tho

Didn't he go bankrupt 4 times though?

I'm sure you're right.

lol don't make defend trump but yeah his bankruptcies's declaration were just him trying to steal more money

And why would any sane person elect someone who's known for "scamming" as a president?

Check out Sochi

ask Sup Forums , I think they chose him because of fear mongering the Hillary choice and stupid memes about how he is great at dealing with others

>unless you have also begun to cheat like the Chinese do for these assessments.
It's really obvious did you forgot about doping scandals already?

>if you wanna live in moscow or st pete which are on par with western european cities

>is a bit higher than moscow avg
Like thrice of Moscow average you mean

>Russian and asian universities are probably not like that though and focus on teaching their classes instead of social justice
Russian unis teach outdated soviet era crap. Plus now they added theology to the mix.

You can study theology in literally every country, that's not an achievement

ctege.info/stati-o-ege/proval-ege-vskryil-totalnuyu-otstalost-rossiyskoy-sistemyi-obrazovaniya.html

>that's not an achievement
Who said it is?

>Expensive as fuck American Universities are on the top tier list of Universities in the world created by an American Company that gets its funding from American Universities
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I wonder why your universities are so good

kp.ru/daily/26757/3787371
I’m sure that’s exactly what he meant. Also
>using buzzpics as arguments
lemao

Go ahead and prove them wrong anytime you wan't.

Why is California so superior at everything?

Some parts are far more reasonable than those of Japan.
Iin Japan there're still overtime work, using FAX at office, DVD rental shops, payment by cash, etc.

>afford
most of the top 20, and ivy leagues have programs where students from a household that makes less than 100K, get a full ride.

>Few realize that Harvard’s financial aid programs pay 100 percent of tuition, fees, room, and board for students from families earning less than $65,000 a year. Families with incomes from $65,000 to $150,000 pay between zero and 10 percent of their income.

>At Princeton, parents making less than $140,000 do not pay tuition. Those making less than $60,000 are covered for tuition, room and board.

>Stanford also said it will offer free room and board -- in addition to free tuition -- for those making less than $65,000, raised from the previous $60,000 threshold.

What's your point frenchy?
Taking very talented people from abroad, while also giving world class education to american students, whether white or not.
Win-Win.

>American universities are left leaning and promote degenerate behaviour

As someone studying in a STEM field. This is bullshit.

American Profs do lean to the left. But unless you get involve in politics or something, you aren't exposed to that.

See pic related for a non-meme answer

>it's a trick question

Do not come to my country.

University of Hard-Knock Life

We elected trump because of his acknowledgement of the establishment and he defends Israel (Holy Site).