Anyone else think this movie is egregiously insecure and overcompensating?

I'm not really into the racist shit on Sup Forums but, this movie seems to be a 2 hour insecurity complex. Anyone else get this vibe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mhh9F0Klzyw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
youtube.com/watch?v=EKYz2M6zoII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope.

For the next year at least, the aspies here will never stop complaining about this movie

Be specific where are they overcompensating?
The film takes place in africa, and there are a lot of black people, and it looks like a few white adventures/treasure hunters.

What's the issue?

The technology thing. Owning the cure for cancer and not sharing it, etc. I mean, come on. These people chuck spears and yell "Where da white wimminz out" all day. I'm not racist, of course, but this is what anthropologists have said.

I just think it's pathetic how much people latch onto marketing tactics for a fucking superhero movie made by soulless corporations. You just know there will be articles about how white people hate this movie and every progressive person will line up to see the movie in order to combat racism.

>What's the issue?

That when whites do this the media complex accuses the creators of racism.

you're overanalyzing it

youtube.com/watch?v=Mhh9F0Klzyw

niggahotep is just a popular theme

black peoples entire identity is bound to overcompensation. black culture doesn't exist without ir

I just want a movie where black people acknowledge how much we've done for them. We really deserve that much, I think.

Just marvel cashing in

I'm sure they'll be more than happy to praise the guys that gave them fish but forgot how to teach them to fish and left, user.

This. Whitey needs to give them even more stuff

T'Challa, thanks for your input guys.

Why does this dogshit always look cheaper than Netflix?

t.t'challa

du we finally get WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIEEET kino?

I am more ok with the warlord with laser rifles in ID4 2

They got the tech but didn't become a fucking utopia

Pretty much. IT's why any criticism of their garbage urban culture is met with WHITEY JUST JEALOUS WE GOT BIG DICKS, WE BUILT AMERICA WE WAS KANGZ N SHIT

Is this targeting American Black? or the Africans?

Or Chinese ?

More like Green Panther. The green screen sticks out like a sore thumb.

Of course it is. If this movie turns out to be successful you bet blacks will be bragging non stop but if it flops or underperforms they'll blame whitey like they always do.

I'm curious to know how this movie will perform in Asia and Latin Anerica.

>Owning the cure for cancer and not sharing it
We don't know if that applies to MCU Wakanda.

And really, what makes it so different than Asgard or any other sci fi place in the MCU?

>The technology thing.
but turning whites into L I T E R A L gods is fine, right?

>futuristic hightech quinjet looking think
>takes off from just some basin at the bottom of a waterfall
Oh, Africa, when will you learn, puddles arent proper launchpads. you cant just leave your jets in a small lake.

WE AINT INSECURE MANG! WE BE KANGZ!

>Latin Anerica.

Latin America has tens of millions of blacks, it's going to do fine there

The trailer is a mix of african cultural aspects that have nothing to do with each other geographically.
It just show how ignorant african-american are regarding their ancestral continent.

At least Sokovia had some consistency.

I guarantee you no anthropologist has ever said "These people chuck spears and yell "Where da white wimminz out" all day" in the conduct of their professional duties.

Wakanda has been a thing in comics for ages, it's not some thing that a SJW board meeting came up with

>Its El Dorado
>But in Africa
Not sure what the issue is. Stories like this have existed for centuries. Hasn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums ever heard of Timbuktu?

Don't be so sure, any legit criticism will be met with "back to Sup Forums" and "fuck off Sup Forumstard"

It'll go on Netflix when it flops to maximize views for the agenda

WE

Timbuktu is a real place, there are 50,000 people living there...

Asgardians arent white

Marvel had expected your question

And its nothing like all the myths and legends...

This looks like one of those shitty african action movies was given an insane fucking budget.

Well, I haven't seen it, but yes

There's a fascinating moral here about the benefits of protecting your culture and wealth from outsiders, with the way that Wakanda has chosen to wall themselves off from the rest of Africa in order to avoid invasions and swarms of immigrants.

I wonder how they'll handle it, given how strongly it clashes with the "no borders, no boundaries" campaign that dominates hollywood.

China is targeting Africa but not for its movies.

do these niggas got white bitch servants?

Why are you posting Thor? Thor was a god in the comics and the MCU was so pussy that they made him an alien.

Like this

For more than 50 years this guy's been around.

The "overcompensating" that retarded OP is complaining about for this movie is straight from the comic books, which have been around for much longer than the SJW menace.

They're mostly white as Wakanda has mostly white citizens.

norse gods were invented by whites milleniums ago and the characters where whites themselves though, Tchalla and Wakanda is based off of modern white guilt and black insecurity

it looks like literally every western action movie but with black people wearing vaguely african shit. Chill.

>Tchalla and Wakanda is based off of modern white guilt and black insecurity
more like old stories fom the victorian age about some kingdoms (amazon kingdoms?) somewhere in africa. I think heart of darkness talks about that in some parts.

>Tchalla and Wakanda is based off of modern white guilt and black insecurity
They were made 50 years ago

Just keep saying WE WUZ KANGS and get it trending for maximum black asshurt that's what the old Sup Forums would have done

Why are white gods being invented a millennium ago not a case for insecurity but black secret civilizations being invented decades ago are?

Er... Not quite. Mixed people are often rascist towards blacks, actual blacks are a minority.
And not every country in latin America has the same demography, some are more native, some whiter, some more african.

>actual blacks are a minority.

I know. But there are still tens of millions of them. Brazil alone has more blacks than all of the US and Europe combined.

because there was no racial issues in scandinavia 1000 years ago. i guarantee you 99.99% of them never saw a single nigger in their life

>modern white guilt didn't exist during the time of segregation

>A super alien from space who happens to superficially resemble a human from Earth in every way and derives his power from solar radiation

>That's ok

>A man who turns green when he is very angry because he was exposed to stuff that should have probably just killed him painfully

>That's ok

>NIGGERS WITH SPACE SHIPS???

>SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF RUINED. I AM NOT A RACIST BUT I CAN NO LONGER ENJOY MOVIES.

Are you retarded

unsarcastically this

It didn't. Modern white guilt didn't really become a thing until maybe the late 90's. It's really kicked into overdrive in the past decade or so.

someone post the webm of chink lecturing the african.

>this level of cognitive dissonance

It'll be easy to tell legit criticism from Sup Forums shitposting.

can we just ban white people from seeing this movie? black people have earned this.

This, based box office bomb movie was based, they even killed Hillary president type.

If you wanna see insecurity complexes, just look at every Sup Forums thread on this trailer ever

I'm a white guy from Africa. This movie looks pretty badass to me... or I got tricked by the cool narration.

im all for it

They're an isolationist society of cultural snobs who feel superior to everyone else because they had access to alien tech and a mountain of Vibranium.
It's T'Challa's duty to set them straight

>Latin America has tens of millions of blacks
LeL

We beaners don't give a Fuck about the color of the skin, people love badass negros

Movie is based on the radical black nationalist movement's belief that blacks are a superior race who had advanced technology thousands of years ago, invented all math, created the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphynx. These are the ideas taught by the racist Nation of Islam church run by Louis Farrakhan. He teaches that blacks used to run the world and it was peaceful and prosperous as blacks are the master race. Then an evil black scientist named Yakub invented the "white devils" as an abomination of subhumans to harass the good black people. This is literally what they believe. You can read it here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

Why Marvel is promoting radical racist ideologies and anti-white intolerance is beyond me.

Have you even read a Black Panther comic that wasn't Hudlin's run?
His creators weren't even black and Wakandans believe in a Panther deity

There are no panthers in Africa. They come from South America just like El Dorado. This is cultural appropriation.

>His creators weren't even black
lets play a fun game
take a guess what ethnicity his creators were

oy veyyyy!

>The Black Panther (T'Challa) is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer-editor Stan Lee and penciller and co-plotter Jack Kirby

>Jack Kirby was born Jacob Kurtzberg on August 28, 1917, on the Lower East Side of Manhattan in New York City, where he was raised.[8] His parents, Rose (Bernstein) and Benjamin Kurtzberg,[8] were Austrian Jewish immigrants

>Stanley Martin Lieber was born on December 28, 1922 in New York City, U.S.,[2] in the apartment of his Romanian-born Jewish immigrant parents

Hmmm...

Why are you shitting up this board with your ignorance and expecting people to sit here and educate you...?

You clearly don't know anything about this character or his origins so you're just spouting out a bunch of bullshit thinking you're appeasing the more autistic readers on this board.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

Hang yourself immediately.

OP

He's right though because it ties into a common myth believed by radical blacks who hate white people and believe blacks invented all things and whites rewrote the history books to hide the truth. Not even joking. Louis Theroux did a documentary with these people and it's what they believe. This movie is promoting those beliefs.

The type 2 civilization-esque Africa being depicted isn't a tell?

>a mix of african cultural aspects that have nothing to do with each other geographically.
so? The idea behind this is to make a cool looking
fictional mash up sci fi city of african culture. Not trying to make a future version of Lagos specifically or something.

>corporations have successfully managed to sell social justice in your lifetime

This isn't even funny like when they sold patriotism by having all heroes be full-blooded Americans.

>Owning the cure for cancer and not sharing it
With the logic of them somehow weaponizing it.

Not entirely unfounded mind you. The very first thing..Osborn, I think it was, did with the cure for cancer was turn it into a weapon.

If I understand correctly Wakanda just sits there in the middle of Africa ignoring the other blacks' plight, right? take a fucking refugee or two Wakanda! help pay for some of those brothas! Send a nagger to the moon so that whitey can't keep lording it over to you that he's on the moon!!

>You clearly don't know anything about this character or his origins
Oh no, the op doesn't know about some character from comics meant to be read by children (manchildren nowadays) how will he ever recover

>removes mask
>WE WUZ KAAAAAANGZ N SHIET
>entire audience laughs

I think it might be ok for a comedy movie

I love when a black capeshit movie makes everyone go apeshit.

Just you wait for the first Transgendered superhero

>Take me back to the 90's when the internet was on dial up

Difference being that Black Panther has been a B-List superhero since the 60's

At least the others are slightly believable

i think OP is referring to the disparity between real life blacks and their depiction in this movie, whites and other cultures have at least built civilizations, monuments, and artworks comparable to what you see in thor and other movies that derive from mythology. while modern blacks in africa live in complete destitution

This is what the trailer reminds me of: youtube.com/watch?v=EKYz2M6zoII

No one else here digs the whole pulp magazine thing they're going for here? With the mystical jungles of Africa being explored by treasure hunters who find this hidden city and a superhero there who's akin to something like the Phantom.

At least it's some what original.

>watching apeshit

I mean, the only way niggers would have a space ship would be if they jacked it from an alien. Niggers aren't smart, they can't build one so I understand why he'd go "WTF? WHAT THE HELL? RUINED"

I try not to be prejudiced, but any adult who reads comic books has got to have cognitive issues. So it's funny seeing a retard such as yourself call others autistic.

Don't kid yourself. Ironman was a B-list superhero as well before Robert Downey brought him into the mainstream

But it was okay when they made Spider man, The Hulk, and Captain America.

This is truly WE WUZ-kino

black panther should team up with the phantom