So have you forgiven him for saying Nigger yet? All of his black friends have after prostrating himself to them

So have you forgiven him for saying Nigger yet? All of his black friends have after prostrating himself to them .

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/grapher/share-of-the-population-living-in-extreme-poverty?tab=map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm mad at him for apologizing.

Oh come on you have any idea the amount of black dick he had to suck to keep his job?

>I think that it's okay for an adult woman to have a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old boy.
No one cares.

>Nigga
HOLY SHIT BILL MAHER SAID NIGGA THE WORLD IS ENDING FIRE HIS CRACKA ASS!

He should have doubled down. Giving into uppity niggers gets you nowhere.

Why would he have to suck any? Its not like HBO can have their sponsership pulled.

He's a little worm retreating into his hole

Because HBO is run by a certain group of individuals with an agenda. They also have a main office in Commiefornia.

The virtue levels are far too high for them to let it go if he acted like a normal sane person.

I don't blame him. His career was on the line

hopefully he'll say tranny next and get thrown off the network. not funny and his guests are trash.
never thought i'd say this but even joe rogan is a better comedian

It's a meaningless apology just like every other time someone gets caught saying something 'problematic'. They agree to put on a show of apologizing so the narrative can get pushed further and eat up the news for a while.

Dude. This called for an apology.

Its Kathy Griffin who shouldn't have apologized.

This. I enjoy watching Bill Maher and it would've been bullshit if he got fired over calling himself a negro.

The context of the joke is worth interpreting too. The Nebraska senator had just invited Bill to come "work out in the fields" with him and his fellow Nebraskans. This is an awkward turn of phrase which seems to imply slavery. I'm not sure if that was meant to be bait or not. Bill thought he'd be funny by making a joke about the implication of slavery. He framed his joke as a self-abasing "oh no not me, I'm not cut out for that kind of work" to make it seem harmless. Next he fucked up in a few ways. First it's insensitive in general to compare yourself, a wealthy white dude, to any slave. Second, obviously, he used a word that is instant ammo for people to use to call your racist. Last, he used the he house slave/field slave dichotomy. Back in slave times, there were lighter-skinned slaves that worked in the house near the family. Darker skinned slaves worked the fields. This created a class division. Even today there is still tension between light and dark skinned black people. When Bill called himself a "house n-----", he was also implying that he was above people who work in the fields, that he was above the fly-over state drones who make the food for the "real people" on the coasts. This attitude is exactly why the left isn't controlling the midwest and south. Many of the blue-collar workers are on board with the left because of their pro-labor stances, but there persists this feeling that the coasts hate them so they need to push back. Bill isn't a smart man. He makes frequent mistakes but acts like he's part of the liberal intellectual elite. He isn't. Bill is a caricature of the liberal elitist that unintelligent liberals eat up.

This is stupid fuck you

Just watch his last show. He was on a leash to every black person on that stage.

They could have fucked him live on TV and he'd have gone with it. 100% pathetic and most of the shit these fucks were spitting out was just racist segragist garbage.

Blacks are equal and actually have an advantage today, but now they want segregation again. The fuck is wrong with niggers and the white people supporting them?

Blacks are so pathetic. The only reason Maher lapped up in this way is because the Jews know they have to placate their pets from time to time. Look at their performance around the world. Nixon was correct when he said the African American black would never rise 'Not if you gave them 200 years'.

They are an inferior people. Hypersexual, prone to violence, sloth, and corruption. Fit only to be clowns and perform physical feats. When the American republic succumbs to its contradictions in the coming decades I can only hope those who take the reigns are clear headed enough to liquidate this foul pest.

ourworldindata.org/grapher/share-of-the-population-living-in-extreme-poverty?tab=map

Another one bites the dust. Even the host of "Politically Incorrect" had fallen victim to political correctness. Sad times we live in senpai

If he actually agreed with Ice Cube's bullshit then I don't forgive him. There's a difference between calling someone a nigger and just saying the word.

I like Bill Maher, but this episode was hilarious because I kept getting flashbacks of the South Park episode where Randy said niggers on wheel of fortune and had to apologize to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Do you think Ice Cube fuck his black girlfriend in front him as reparations?

Honestly, I think that was the plan all along

He can apologise all he wants but that literally means nothing.

He called himself a house nigger.