Will americans ever learn how to handle banter?

will americans ever learn how to handle banter?
why are they so sensitive?

It's in their mutt genes

when someone makes fun of Poland or any eastern European country in actual mainstream internet they get pretty defensive and butthurt tho. Almost all people are like that.

Brazil is the worst at this

percentage of people who get butthurt seems to be all time high for amerimutt meme tho

Prevalence is higher amongst Americans

that's in Sup Forums because of people here, in general, are more humorous especially us 2nd worlders and 3rd worlders but in facebook and youtube we get butthurt much more than Americans, actually in anti-American videos on the mainstream internet you will find a lot of self-hating Americans.

>muh amerimutts
These "mutts" have created the best and strongest country ever in only 300 year
what did you or your country achieve in the past 300 year?

they're beginning to adapt pretty well to the mutt meme

i'm proud of them 2bh

has it ever crossed your mind that there are a lot of americans on this website?

A lot of us take pride in being mutts. Only more recent immigrants like the Irish, Italians, or G*rmans insist on LARPing about their heritage.

>not being in paranoid warrior mode at all times
>not unloading three magazines in someone that sneezes

Why did you post this?

I only get slightly triggered by the Israel and McDonald's symbols. It became awesome when we became associated with eldritch abominations.

What is a percentage you dumb mutt?

what said.
memes just write themselves.

Then there should also be a lot of americans taking the banter lightly, they still haven't found a funny response or counter-meme, sad

because it's actually fucking funny and takes originality to make them unlike past LE SHART IN MART XD memes

the mutt meme is pretty funny, but i still prefer the american spurdo.

It's usually a certain type of American that gets pissed off by banter. The kind of person who calls them self a "real American." The kind that loses their shit when someone says Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. The kind that takes personal offense when football players kneel for the anthem.

I'm American, and yes I'm a mutt. I don't get my feelings hurt by that stuff. I think it's hilarious. I've talked shit about pretty much every one of the countries that is now posting that stuff. I think they deserve to have something better to say than just burger. Especially as a certain group wants to celebrate our Walmart trash as "real Americans" and call everyone else commie traitors. If that's the example of our country you want the rest of the world to see you're going to have to suffer the consequences.

Americans are too stupid and unoriginal to make a successful meme or counter-meme all on their own.

They call themselves top-tier banterers and humourful but in reality they are the unfunniest and most butthurt posters on all the flag boards.

Actually americans on Sup Forums are mostly fine. It's usually the amerimutts from Sup Forums who gets butthurt from stuff like this.