Modern Child Raising

>"We don't play with our vulvas at the dinner table."

Sup Forums is this wrong? Please, engage in discussion. I'd like to see some quality viewpoints here.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BIYr5MHg_m9/?taken-by=lea.grover
summitmedicalgroup.com/library/pediatric_health/pa-hhgbeh_masturbation/
huffingtonpost.com/lea-grover/this-is-what-sex-positive-parenting-really-looks-like_b_5516707.html
archive.is/YVPA9
whattoexpect.com/toddler/behavior/masturbating.aspx
parenting.com/article/dealing-with-a-masturbating-toddler
babycenter.ca/a556535/when-toddlers-masturbate
youtube.com/watch?v=qeMqEvH3jII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like a degenerate.

>slippery slope is a fallacy they said

well i mean if my son had his hands down his pants at the dinner table id tell him to stop playing with his dick, wash his hands, and sit back down to eat like a normal and respectable human being. sounds like thats what happened here. what the fuck else would you? that just sounds like normal ass parenting.

In a sane society that woman would be locked up and executed

maybe not ler it get to that point

wait im re-reading this now, was the daughter straight up masturbating at the dinner table? and it happens frequently?

lol she sounds like a real shitty parent if her kids commonly masturbate at the dinner table

Kids fondling themselves is an extremely common thing

scolding a child for exploring their bodies is extremely counter productive.

Come on now, you think these neckbeards know how 1-6 year old kids act?

The looks like a bunch of degenerates

instagram.com/p/BIYr5MHg_m9/?taken-by=lea.grover

Its not. Unless someone teaches them fucking pedo faggot

this. seriously.

loads of kids masturbate before they have any idea about whats going on down there

its actually girls more often too

we have no idea how old this girl is, which would change the context quite a bit. regardless, it is perfectly acceptable parenting to insist that your child do not touch his or her genitals at the dinner table.

summitmedicalgroup.com/library/pediatric_health/pa-hhgbeh_masturbation/

she didnt mention the age of the child, and i can tell that neither of you knows anything about kids

>summitmedicalgroup
No you fucking pedo.

Are people triggered by the term"vulva"? or what is the problem here?

Trump confirmed for not human

It's just a very SJW thing to say. Who the fuck says vulva? It just comes off as brash and uncultured. Either say vagina or allude to it but don't explicitly say vagina.

Please post a link next time. An image, as here, is also helpful.

Original website: huffingtonpost.com/lea-grover/this-is-what-sex-positive-parenting-really-looks-like_b_5516707.html
Archive.is link: archive.is/YVPA9

>Unless someone teaches them fucking pedo faggot
FALSE. children have a natural inclination to rub their genitals. if a boy starts jacking or a girl inserts fingers then their is a good chance someone showed them how to do that.

This is true. I started at 5 yrs old.

t. feminist

>Either say vagina or allude to it but don't explicitly say vagina.

you need hobbies other than being offended by sjws. youre becoming what you hate.

>sees evidence
>insists he is still right

you're really dumb bro

whattoexpect.com/toddler/behavior/masturbating.aspx

parenting.com/article/dealing-with-a-masturbating-toddler

babycenter.ca/a556535/when-toddlers-masturbate

Why do liberal always claim not being a huge bleeding heart faggot is "inhuman"?

youtube.com/watch?v=qeMqEvH3jII

Here's a sex positive speaker talking at Google.

Explain. How does stating that anyone who says vulva is most likely an SJW make me an SJW.

Well, i understand that it sounds weird. So it is literally people being triggered/autitistic about an unusual yet more accurate term

but what if it was just a itch?

>Trump has left humanity behind

>her daughter actually has a raging yeast infection
>"sweetheart leave your pussy alone"
>"but mom, something going on down there!"
>"i know sweetie, we all love flicking our bean but not at the dinner table"

>confirmed for Übermensch

Every neckbeard has been 6 years old once.

My nations being degenerate again. Can I crash at your place Norway?

Actually neckbeards are born at the age of 14, already raging with the hatred of 10000 suns

I wish I could be surprised.

> (((Orenstein)))

>why do liberals LITERALLY DEHUMANIZE their political opponents

because it's incredibly effective
because it enables them to do the most sociopathic, corrupt, insidious things for "the greater good"

>trump has left humanity behind
>aka he is beyond good and evil
Trump confirmed Ubermensch

Lol 1DayHeMay be president

as long as you vote right-wing and dont leech off our welfare we will happily take you in ameribro

I'm a scottish immigrant to America, if I'm blonde hair blue eyes will I fit in

What's so bad about this? My mom beat the shit out of me when she found me touching my balls as a child because it's unaccabtable to do so in public. I assume all the fucking retards who try to be rappers and grab for their crotch when they were like 14-17 and looked like complete jack asses had bad parents who never told them that you just don't do it.

Congratulations, your son will turn into a faggot.

If a real traditional father caught his son touching his dick on the table he should cut off his hand.

>It just comes off as brash and uncultured
It's medically correct, the vagina is the one inside the body. Now go get triggered somewhere else.

>"We don't play with our vulvas at the dinner table."

Well? We fucking don't. What's the problem here?

>IVF

A too old Cat Lady had a half retarded kid that masturbates at the dinner table.

Stop the presses.

A lot of American students move to Norway for the free tuition

I don't think everywhere speaks English though

Uhhh when I play with my penis I should say glans because that's what it medically is!

t. Retard

Sauce. Now.

How very sex-positive to let them watch a cunt queef for 3 hours

I'll bet this """parent""" is going to have daughters that become the town bicycles when they grow up.

that analogy doesnt work. Not saying "vulva" doesnt sound silly in everyday language, but look up female anatomy

kek, for once a leaf does something either than shitpost

>Dakota Fanning.webm
>WHO COULD THIS MYSTERY WOMAN BE COULD ANYONE HELP ME

>I should say glans
The correct term is "twezzers".

These little girls rub their vulvas?
At this age?
Do they cum?
Are you fucking kidding me?

If the girl didn't know what a vulva is, she wouldn't be inspired to touch it. Parents' fault for believing their kids are mature enough to learn this stuff without exploiting it early and often. People become addicted to sexual stimulation the same as with drugs. Perhaps we'll hear "No cooking heroin and letting it absorb in the cotton ball and extracting it with a syringe and smacking your arm to find a vein at the table" next.

>Not sneaking a quick one during family dinner

What boring childhood did you have?

Her Twitter is hilarious

>dat pic
is this sarcasm or was he fooled by the oldest picky eater excuse in the world?

Sorry about that, friendo. I meant to include the link but I had forgotten to.

can confirm, I have 2 nephews that had to live with me for a year, from 2-3 4-5, they would often run into the room in unison with their dick or balls in their hand and try to rub it on stuff I.E. coffee tables, the floor, your leg (cause they saw the dog do it) or whatever. children are really just poorly programmed robots that need lots of training, to be honest I thought it was funny but my sister (their mother) handled it roughly the same way this woman did, "put it away" or "go get your pants on now!" they are now 8 and 10, and I tease them non stop about how they used to do that, it was pretty fucking funny.

most people here are blonde and most blondes are blue eyed. plus everyone speaks good english. youll fit right in my man

Are you retarded?

>knowing dick terminology
Fag.

>posts stories of her 5yo daughters masturbating
>posts images of daughters
Fuck man, I really don't know how I should feel about that.

Yes
Yes
Yes
No

"He's not human because he lacks humanity." What a moronic tautology.

>Kids fondling themselves is an extremely common thing
No, it is not. Unless you were taught it, shown it, or live in a degenerate household with degenerate parents.

Are you gonna let your son/daughter finish in the table? Lol degenerate. At the very least, you should tell them to go to their room

>loads of kids masturbate before they have any idea about whats going on down there
>its actually girls more often too
Not true, unless you are raised in a degenerate household and exposed to it. There is a HUGE difference between young kids (kindergarten or older) who are curious about their private parts versus actually stimulating them. Most all kids get curious about what is down there, but don't know - unless a degenerate household - to stimulate their privates.

Anyways as for OP forget about what is redpilled and bluepilled. My mom ran a daycare, what you want is for the child to not humiliate themselves, that's really all that's important. Individual culture might dictate what level of detail is embarassing.

When issues come up, your kid touches themselves, your kid asks a question, you want to teach them in a very direct limited way. Like no touching yourself at the dinner table. If they ask if girls have penises, say no, and leave it at that. Don't give out more detail than is nessecary. If you lie to your kid, or you bark at them for asking you about sex, or you use euphemisms, you will fuck them up in unintended ways. You don't want your kid to be awkward kid that is the last in the class to learn about sex, you don't want them to be using bullshit terms like "foo foo" around their friends, you don't want your kid to have bizarre misconceptions about sex.

It's not about being blue pilled or red pilled. It's about ensuring your kid isn't the awkward kid that either knows too much, or too little about sex.

Wrong, normal childhood behavior, some kids have their hands down their pants more than others, both boys and girls. I've seen kids compulsively rub themselves in their SLEEP, this literally can happen unconsciously. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Seriously the shit I've seen I'll only talk about anonymously. We had this one kid, super polite, nicest kid you ever met, whenever he farted he'd giggle and say "Pardon me". One of the other boys fucking took him behind a tree and tried to doggystyle him. Then we told both parents and the rapist kids parents just left and broke contact. I assume that kid is super fucked in the head nowadays.

>scolding a child for exploring their bodies is extremely counter productive.
You're an idiot. The kid was at the dinner table. That kid should have been told to shower and then sent to their room for the rest of the night without being able to finish dinner. Such an extremely vulgar display during meal time is unacceptable. Then the next day the parent can have a very strict talk about "there is a time and place for everything" so keep your privates private! My gosh, the absolute degeneracy and filth taking place today, especially among kids. Satan is thriving.

kid sounds like a fag desu senpai

>toddler wrangler
>telling toddlers not to play with their vulva

She should have just told the girl to stop that

This is the most American response I've seen in a while, aka knowledge is bad shut up nerd

This. I never had the problem with my daughter but I still have to tell my son to get his hand off his dick sometimes. He's 8.

Put more effort in your trolling, it's not even worth rating

Guy with three kids here AMA.

Nigger people rub their crotches because it feels good. It doesn't matter if you know what or why.

Every goddamn time!

Exactly, it was this adorable 5 year old faggy little kid. That's just what makes me remember it so much. Nicest faggy kid, never harmed anybody, was real confused when another kid tried to fuck him.

My older sister used to do this kind of shit too.
Long story short, she was (is) a massive pervert with an incest fetish (that she acted on). $20 says that girl ends up molesting her siblings/neighbors.

Demonizing/Dehumanizing your opposition makes it much easier to convince your minions to purge them.

Natural inclination.... Wow. Cant beat that logic

Posts shill websites
>ha you see im right
Ok.

>tfw I never felt the urge to whack it until I was a teen and was smart enough not to do it at the dinner table
Theses stories of little kids doing sexual things are always so alien to me. It's not even like I was particularly sheltered or anything; people just didn't do that shit around me.

Like people are talking about "herp derp if kids are playing with themselves they just be learning it from home".

If that was the case, literally the majority of parents would have to be reported to child protective services. There would have to be a pandemic of fucking kiddy diddlers. A lot of people are mandatory reporters, myself included.

This detail is also true, rubbing is normal, fingering and stroking is a little more weird.

I think children do have a natural inclination for curiosity which makes body exploration quite natural. I don't know if this exploration can really be considered masturbation though.

one time i saw my little cousin put a crayon in her pussy. i was like 10 and she was like 4 or something. really . but she grew up to be a girl wholesome girl actually

One of my clients is facing 4 years for sexually grooming his step-daughter (he's out on bail pending an appeal). One of the main pieces of evidence against him is her masturbation.

Yeah the rubbing is just what some normal kids do, how often it happens really varies from person to person. What the fucked up kids do is way, way more over the top, fully simulated sex acts and shit.

Anyways it should also be understood it's not necessarily sexual or thought of as sexual by the kid, it's often a comfort thing. Often boys and girls won't move they'll just... cup it. They'll just fiddle to pass the time. Like they haven't had hormones really kick in yet.

Story?