Can this cunt just leak the last bunch already?

Can this cunt just leak the last bunch already?

Every fucking day I wait in suspense.

Wait for him to deliver the ultimate slamdunk.

But the day never comes, Sup Forums.

JUST FUCKING LEAK IT!

HELLO

You have to understand one thing - even his official background points to some very strange facts - assange was raised by some very evil cult in practice of human breeding and changeling activities (think of obongo birth certificate). Who is in charge of the faucet of wikileaks or melting CIA faggot snowden? It's iranian CIA faggot.

What? I just want some JUICY LEAKS

yeah it's been like 2 weeks since the DNC emails and I last heard it.

Somehow they've already been swept under the rug.

leaks are never juicy - they are slimy. think of the snots and bodily fluids in secret service homo nightclubs. This whole wikileak thing is very carefully managed military deception operation.

Leaks need to be done right BEFORE THE DEBATES for maximum impact. Dems and MSM will be scrambling to take control of the situation to no avail. They are going to be fucked in the ass so badly.

ASSANGE NEEDS TO STOP CRYING WOLF OR PEOPLE WILL IGNORE HIM WHEN HE HAS SOMETHING TRULY HEAVY!

NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT
WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE LEAK SHIT NOW? MEDIA WILL JUST IGNORE IT AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL FORGET ABOUT IT WITHIN 2 WEEKS
HE NEEDS TO RELEASE THEM RIGHT BEFORE THE DEBATES
FUCK YOU AND YOU FUCKING RETARDED IDIOTS THAT WANT THE LEAKS NOW

I CANT TAKE THE SUSPENSE, user

I WANT TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON BEHIND THE CURTAINS

think rationally for one fucking second
he releases them now: you are happy for like a week before you forget about them
he releases them before the debates: trump is automatically fucking president of planet earth

HE IS A FAKE

He said he's timing the leaks to do as much damage as possible. The next big dump will most likely be just before the first debate.

never trust a man without eyebrows

OH that would be fuggin sweet

Leak shit, get hanged

Cap it

They already got the last leaker. Google Seth Rich.

Agreed OP, enough talk. Show proof.

He doesn't have shit and even if he did, nothing sticks to Hillary. Look at all the damning things that she's avoided already.

Hell, she even made the press talk about Russia during the DNC leaks, rather than shitting on Bernie. The woman is an unstoppable demon.

A FUCKING PEDOPHILE??? I MEAN, HELLO???

Assange is pro Trump?

Timing is an art. Learn to appreciate it