Do you like Sardinia?

do you like Sardinia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Leopold_Wagner
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I go there with an elementary school level knowledge of Italian would they bully me?

yes

Convince me to like Sardinia

Yes it's a pretty Island
Would visit/10

Purest girls

Wtf i love Sardinia now

I don't know anything about it

Yes with some rice and tomatoes

Nice post more

Giv alghero qt

What is a ''sardinia''?

I have some friends from Sardinia, they're all sick

The isle below corsica

*island

Tell me their story.They have fight against muslims for the land?

Yep they have a similar flag to corsica
with 4 cutted moor heads

As a matter of fact, yes I do.

You are all welcome to my house to have sartizza and casu my friends.

That's more knowledge of Italian than they would have

Based
Sardinia have my approval

of course, it's a tourist friendly region here, we already have a lot of german tourists, they are the first to come in late april/may.

it has a lot of fucking fields and no people if you're into that.

are you a Catalan?
they are really into muh red and yellow in Alghero

I love Sardinia! Isolated, pure culture, almost 100% proto-european ancestry and their language is the closest to Latin currently spoken!

also clean air and motherfucking wind

our irrelevant president is a descendant of a sardiniain ex-slaves and poonisian '''nobles'''

There's a Sardinian girl in my class university, she's a typical SJW and lesbian I think

I am.
Really? are they "Catalonophile"?

I still have hopes in Brazil.

They like Brazilians in Italy?

they still speak Catalan and everything in Alghero is about Catalunya, they even marched in the streets for your referendum.

I guess, I know a few Italo Brazilians who moved back here and they are normal people.

mm yes i love tilapias

It's good know that Brazil diaspora don't cause problems.

I did go to Cagliari and Alghero. Best food I've ever eaten. Girls approached me like never in nordic countries.

5/5 would go again. Girls and food there are so good.

Barely anyone speaks catalan but they claim to be catalans to feel special

a lot of older folks speak it, the younger ones don't just as much as young people elsewhere don't speak sardinian, my father who is from Sassari told me that when he was a kid in the 70's everyone spoke catalan in the old center.

I've only been to Genova and Milan, but I only want to see Sardinia and Sud Tyrol

I want to own a cottage in Sardinia

Yes

Algueres will be dead by the next generational change, sardinian won't be uprooted from the small centers anytime soon

Like your flag.

Sardinian pussies were made for Sicilian dicks

also something cool my dad told me about old Alghero is that in the old town there used to be these groups of young people from there who only spoke strict Catalan (Alghero Catalan is different from today Catalan from Spain because it's more ancient, stuck in the old days of Aragonese domination) and wore wooden shoes, they were manual workers and fishermen and were not to be fucked with, they especially did not like perople from Sassari and they would be quick to start fights, their specialty was throwing the wooden shoes in the face of opponents, they had a name but I don't remember, I'll as my dad tomorrow.

Not true, Alghero is regaining its culture more and more, stop shitting on other people's culture just because.

throwing the wooden shoes not with their hands but directly with their feet I should have specified.

Manuela Pili

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu

UNA DELIZIA

had it for christmas, uma delicia

Alghero is regaining my ass, they are fully italianized wannabe catalan

WTF she is from my village

My ex-gf like. Italians got our girrs so i want girrs from Italia. What do you can give to us?

how much time have you spent in Alghero really? couple days coming from Cagliari and going back after you have been to the beach? because sure as fuck you sound like a tourist casual.

Med bulls fuck Slavic women and not vice versa Vasily

Gavoi looks nice!

Are we(Galluresi) considered Sardinians by true Sards?

Whole island was not that special, even people who rented me the place asked why I bothered to come, but the trattories were really good, women were pretty and nice and it was a beautiful island.

Only wish I've had time to see Corsica.

no we are not really sardinians, you'll hear it constantly from galluresi that sardinians are evil people and they don0t consider us as "real" sardinians because we speak a dialect of italian and have some other differences even looks-wise.

So how are they regaining their culture? Please tell because all the people I met from Alghero were fully italianized, I wouldn't even say they are actual sardinians

Thank you lad

Of course, you Alghero and others are part of the internal heterogeneity of the island

>fully italianized

what the hell do you expect them to speak catalan to you or eat tapas in front of you because they have to prove to be catalans?
I mean actually go spend some time in Alghero and you'll see how people care and use a ton of catalan words every day life, but then again you are from the forests so nobody can really stand up to your standard of "sardness", I grew up in Olbia so I should know about sardinians giving me shit about being a continental in disguise.

Well it's your fault for acting like a foreigner, I can't do nothing about it

>doesn't even know me
>hurr foreigner because you live in X place

alri

Just kidding desu

cool, we shouldn't fight over these things.

How can I learn the Sardinian language? It is closest to Latin and that is very interesting. If one learns, how would the locals react?

probably extremely surprised you undertook such an useless task since there's many varities of sardinian and virtually every one of our 1.6 million countrymen speaks italian already.

>3DPD and religious
Two of the worst possible things a female can be. Seek help, mate.

The only way would be full immersion, living in contact with the language. You'd just learn the variant where you're living tho as we have no standard
I'd build you a statue if you manage to do it

be like this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Leopold_Wagner

Wearing a traditional costume doesn't make her religious

Do Sardinias really want idependence like Katalonians?

my dad had his dna tested and he is .01% sardinian

>I am 1/354ths Navajo
>I have NA blood
Still a mutt

If only

Is Sardina where the mafia is from?