Smdh

smdh
RIP London

Other urls found in this thread:

pamelageller.com/2017/06/no-justice-5-yearold-rape-victim-muslim-migrants.html/
youtube.com/watch?v=BPqHMcNUuP0
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-election-latest-internet-regulation-downing-street-speech-manifesto-a7783186.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J12TkEVb-v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its almost like one is easier to do and requires less resources than the other, really makes you think.

>we can't follow 400 people

why not? can't they force them to wear pic related?

is there any hope against this level of brainwashing? At least in America we have a strong base of gunloving conservatives. Seems like every man in the UK is a skinny jeans wearing, effeminate looking nu-male who has no backbone or passion

>trying to justify this shit
sad

then it begs the question, which one is more worthwhile and avoids the most damage?

should implant them with RFID chips and barcode tattoos tb h

Why the fuck do you feel the need to make these threads here? This is not even about some news on tv. At this point it looks like you're false flagging to make Sup Forums appear even more annoying than it actually is.

Welcome reddit

More like Londonistan.

When I shitpost here it's because most posters here actually has bad taste about movies and I have no desire to start watching capeshit to appease you retards

No it doesnt

Yes it does

They used to be able to, then political correctness swept the country and they got rid of all the measures to track and restrict suspects.

Considering the definition of rape includes forceful hand holding I wouldnt take too much from that headline.

she was literally raped and pissed on you retard

Then post evidence of that instead of a picture of a headline.

This is true, the cuckening is all over the white western world, but in America we at least have a lot of people who resist it. Enough to elect Donald Trump in a landslide. It seems like it's hopeless for Europe, and the majority of men there seem to be dead inside and just completely pozzed

The absolute state of britcuckistan

you retards post news headlines with no context, links, or pretty much anything besides a clickbait title then get pissy when others are skeptical. Just because i hate sjws, doesnt mean im gonna let another set of retards try to brainwash me too

Sup Forums needs moderation

>The sexual assault occurred at Fawnbrook Apartments, in Twin Falls, when a 5-year-old was lured into a laundry room, stripped of her clothing, urinated on, and orally and anally raped while the oldest boy filmed the entire incident.

pamelageller.com/2017/06/no-justice-5-yearold-rape-victim-muslim-migrants.html/

stupid fucking retards

more importantly, where is the video?

Israel is our closest ally and they would never let something like this to happen.

Its pretty normal for young offenders to not get jail time.

>The absolute state of britcuckistan

>liberalism isn't a mental illness
fucking christ

True, he could have just sent empty platitudes like the rest of the politicians, but that's not his style.

>the capital of your city is attacked for the third time in o e week
>what do you do?
>whine about the tweets of a president of a different country
Kys britcucks

>the british can figure out who exactly didnt pay their TV license bill throughout the whole country
>they can figure out who shitposted on Twitter and Facebook
>but they can't find 400 people who used to train with terrorist groups

Really makes me think

C, easy. Khan defended a 9/11 terrorist and said moderate muslims are uncle Toms. The man is fifth column.

Do you really associate "skinny jeans" with liberals? Everyone who isn't autistic wears "skinny jeans" including my dad who you would probably blow for being a gun lover.

yes clearly facebook posts are killing our young

>msnbc
>British
You stupid yank twats.

The absolute state of London scum.
youtube.com/watch?v=BPqHMcNUuP0

Better than your Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums spam

I wasn't criticizing msnbc you dumb twat, I was referencing London's mayor putting more attention on Trump than he did his city cannibalizing itself

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-election-latest-internet-regulation-downing-street-speech-manifesto-a7783186.html

I hate these english cucks too weak to stand up for themselves

B-b-but America h-has laws ha-haha-hahaha
L-l-land of the f-f-f-freee

what?

>tfw London has a terrorist attack every week and is still safer than any American city
It really makes you think.

should implant them with a bullet in the back of their head in my honest opinion

>Calling freedom fighters "terrorists"
Enjoy the lock up you racist mug

>in a landslide
>didn't even win the popular vote
>mwf no face

For minor crimes. It's normal for them to not get jail time for minor crimes

>even though you checkmated me, you didn't really win because I captured more pieces

>Win most of the land in the country.
>"B-but this arbitrary statistic that isn't a victory condition wasn't met"
Man, how can you STILL be mad?

> lose by 4 touchdowns
> n-nice try but we got more yards
> just because you got the trophy doesn't mean you won

>mayor is a paki
>soft on terror

can't make this shit up

any movies where people vote to have their daughters killed in ritual violence?

Inflammatory ignorance. More and more decommissioned guns are being brought into the UK all the time now. You look at the news reports that make you paranoid rather than read the others to ascertain further truth of the situation.

The police simply having them only invites further escalation anyway.

You don't know what skinny jeans are retard

>breitbart
literally huffington post tier

You do know that the US is literally the birthplace of all this mass SJW identity politics bullshit, right? Just like everything else that's contributing to the decline of the west, it was born in & exported by the US.

Fuck off, bigot. It's her parent's fault for not covering her with a burqa. Abdul had a sexual emergency and this little white infidel coerced him into rape.

>triggered by accurate headlines because of the format

covertly following someone for weeks

vs

ctrl + f "Sandnigger"

>muzzie kills bong
>shouldnt have provoked him
is bongistan this cucked???

You ever go into the city after a long time reading pol and feel like you're in a fucking meme?

I was in 4 elevators today where I was the only white person. On another note every other race is manlet and ugly tier.

one of the guys was literally on a TV special on channel 4 called "the jihadi next door"

lmao just turn on your TV nigga

>getting raped, stabbed, run over, shot, blown up is part and parcel to living a big city
>WE CANNOT ALLOW WRONGTHINK

I wish the dystopian comedy we call Europe had a better premise than "We just can't stop sucking nigger cock!"
This beats the movie Brazil by lightyears.

are you american?

>something blows up

>American President says to stop the shitskin hordes endlessly flowing in
>European leaders excluding Slavs demand more shitskin dick inside their daughters immediately to stem bigotry

why do americans on Sup Forums always have cognitive dissonance?

Based Idaho, little skank deserved it.

>cognitive dissonance
>not Europe: Personified
youtube.com/watch?v=J12TkEVb-v0

60% white and falling
literally being overrun with people who hate you and your country

>Tell European to stop importing millions of shitskins
>YOU'RE 60% SO I CAN DO IT AS MUCH AS I WANT
Enjoy South Africa and it's neighbors, they're coming within the year. The Democrats and Republicans are far from finished destroying the Middle East too.