Finish the sentence

Emma watson is...

a British actress, model, and activist. Born in Paris and brought up in Oxfordshire, Watson attended the Dragon School and trained as an actress at the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts. She rose to prominence after landing her first professional acting role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series, having acted only in school plays previously. Watson appeared in all eight Harry Potter films from 2001 to 2011, earning worldwide fame, critical accolades, and around $60 million.

Watson continued to work outside of the Harry Potter films, lending her voice to The Tale of Despereaux and appearing in the 2007 television adaptation of the novel Ballet Shoes. Since then, she has taken on starring roles in The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012) and The Bling Ring (2013), made a brief appearance as an exaggerated version of herself in This Is the End (2013), and portrayed the title character's adopted daughter in Noah (2014). In 2017, she portrayed Belle in a live-action adaptation of Beauty and the Beast. Her other releases include Regression (2015), Colonia (2015) and The Circle (2017).

From 2011 to 2014, Watson split her time between working on film projects and continuing her education, studying at Brown University and Worcester College, Oxford and graduating from Brown with a bachelor's degree in English literature in May 2014. Her modelling work has included campaigns for Burberry and Lancôme. As a fashion consultant, she helped create a line of clothing for People Tree. She was honoured by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts in 2014, winning for British Artist of the Year. That same year, she was appointed as a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador and helped launch the UN Women campaign HeForShe, which calls for men to advocate gender equality.

16 years past her prime

a coal burner

Overrated.

fpbp

..a rapist Infowars.com

a noble and charming young man

not my gf ;_;

looks like a man

...was only attractive because she was in the same age range and on tv.

an actress in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

ESL please leave

>Emma watson is...

Yes, she exists.

sitting on my face

godard was once a maoist who championed the murderous ideology of mao zedong and the khmer rouge. we condemn griffith and riefenstahl of their political sins, but griffith serioiusly tried to prove he was not a hater after 'birth of a nation'. and riefenstahl insisted she loathed nazism but had simply done as told. maybe they were full of shit but at least they tried to publicly distance themselves from extreme politics.

not godard who espoused the most extreme, murderous, and destructive form of leftism. film scholars, so outraged about long dead griffith and long irrelevant riefenstahl, never demanded of godard to face up to his past sins. unlike kurosawa and bergman who candidly confessed their cowardice in face or approval of, respectively, japanese militarism and nazism, godard has never ever apologized in general, or in specific to the countless victims of the tyrants he supported with all his heart.

godard celebrated and championed mao's total destruction of culture and intellectual life and the khmer rouge that transformed camodia overnight into a genocidal stone age marxist state. fuck that piece of shit.

done. And a bitch.

Nice pasta m8

incredibly pretty and proof that there is a Creator.

a no talent trashtress who is only praised by iqlet happa scum

A perfect example oh how girls are cute at 11-13, hot as fuck from 14-18, past their priime at 19-24 and totally unbearable cunts at 25 and older. Although she rotted at like 21. same principle.

Too old now.

This

...the worst Emma.

Extremely pretty, but talentless and dumb.

a twat

...worse then Emma Roberts

an irrelevent retarded feminist who will only ever be known as Hermione Granger no matter how much she tries to escape it

worst Emma

a nigger. lol

that cat's face is too cute

Ding ding ding

emma peaked on the fifth movie prove me wrong you cant

if you didn't have a huge hard on watching her in harry potter you're either a faggot or a liar

She peaked at Chamber of Secrets, ya fuckin normie.

a cutie. Stay mad Sup Forumstards.

Eternally my one true waifu because I grew up loving her in Harry Potter and occasional disagreements with her politics won't change that.

peak first hallows, instaboner

You're all wrong, she peaked in Prisoner of Azkaban.

A slut

Average looking and an awful actress. Like worse than stage bad.

for fug

...to be seen and not heard.

I'd say about 10 to 13 years, but I'm not here to judge.

Disney's Belle is supposed to be 17 yet in some scenes this bitch looked dang near 35.

>Image very related.

>british genetics

some chick who starred in Harry Potter and I only still hear about her because she triggers Sup Forumsaks.

this

The ultimate anal sex queen, her anus is unreal/surreal, I am a Knight of the Order of The Watson-Anus

post photos of alleged peak

Jesus christ she looks like she runs a yard sale

Queen of Sup Forums.

This desu senpai

overstaying her welcome

incredibly boring

brrrrraaaaaaaaaaap

worst Emma.