Afraid to stand his ground

>afraid to stand his ground
>admits words have some weird magical power and are only allowed to be said by certain races
embarrassing. Fuck Bill Maher.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kb2S3RvC6gg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

honestly, i loved bill's show
i can't watch anymore though.
last night's episode was fucking cringe tier and bill looked like a little bitch all night.
d r o p p e d

>admits words have some weird magical power
Well they do
>and are only allowed to be said by certain races
It goes both ways

no. fuck off

>black people use the n-word a hundred times a day
>white person says it and it feels "like a knife"

i'm so sick of this bullshit.

>Like a knife
ok

>I have all of this institutional power on my side due to my skin color
>But somehow the words I say don't have power at all
Want to know how I know you're white?

The end is near white bois

Please tell me what I am allowed to say as a white that blacks can't

just watched this interview
he flailed through cube's part like he didn't do anything wrong then let a bald nigress tear into him on some we wuz shit.

teachable moment indeed. don't be bill maher.

Say bro, go say nigger to a black man right now tough guy

what institutional power?

you don't belong here

Yes, I'm here to stay.
White boy

When did Alaska got BLACKED?

haven't seen last night's ep yet but he's been getting noticeably SJW-ish the last few weeks

even then I'd never have had him down for someone who'd actually apologize for saying anything, even if it was clearly wrong

shame. had him down as the last example of liberal media figure who actually had the guts to say actually controversial and self-challenging things and not just PC garbage disguised as 'edgy' foul-mouthed rants

>say nigger to a black man

only if you're ready to "throw hands"

>all of this institutional power on my side due to my skin color
Whites are the only group you're legally allowed to discriminate against. Please show me the white only scholarships that balance out all the minority ones.

>white boy

Every black guy says this

non-white includes asians, all kinds of spics, pakis'n'shit, natives and so on.

it's like a perfect microcosm of Sup Forums

>Talk a good game when there's nobody to confront you about it
>Turn into a pussy as soon as the possibility of consequences arrive

And from what I have been able to gather whenever a black person says that to a white man it triggers them.

What did black man said to a nigger though?

>it's our word now

I know senpai his whole career is based off of nigger

Oh ok, so, you can't say it whenever you want?

>implying words don't have some weird magical power

Try walking into a police station and saying "I like to fuck children".

They're just words, right? They're magic! Can't actually do anything! Don't actually mean anything! La la la can't hear you!

Don't get me wrong, Maher's alright and I don't care if some wealthy white guy says nigger, but it was fucking retarded to do it publicly for a joke.

you're sitting on the internet, which contains nearly the sum total of human knowledge. There actually are white scholarships. Black colleges actually do give these out to maintain diverse environments.

but of course i'm sure this doesn't matter to you and you're going to shift the goalpost now by saying something to the effect of "B-but I wouldn't want to go to a black college!"

only because niggers are animals and cant take banter

wasted get

wait I thought HBCUs were all private school that raped you on tuition.

Mommy I want milky

Of course it triggers and niggers have full license to say it in public anytime they want. Most people don't care because they don't give words power over them like the entire black race does.

A black comedian made this same joke in the 90's and it was equally as unfunny. Sorry I can't provide sauce because he never took off as a comedian and never got any specials. It was on a comedy central presents episode. Random black guy that never made it.

not needing white only scholarships

>Try walking into a police station and saying "I like to fuck children".
If you're muslim it's pretty easy in Sweden , england, germany etc..

>Nigga and nigger are precisely the same, and also we can safely ignore things such as context and intent in determining what is socially admissible. Using a term as a pronoun and or general endearment is in 100% of cases the same as using it for the express purpose of producing vitriol

I know you guys are trying to jerk one another off about how the rest of the world is hypocritical and only the erudite users of four chan are rational thinkers, but this is shitposting in its highest form.

Oh ok, so, you can't use it whenever you want?

No we can't that's your restriction

>admits words have some weird magical power

It is a quite simple fact that language has power. Literally doing anything in view of another person with your body has power. Actually transmitting a unit of language that other people interpret with their brain, and then absorb, is one of the most powerful actions a human being can perform.
If you deny this, you simply don't live in the real world.

???????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????

No. Not at all. The overwhelming majority are public and accessible like any other college.

>board full of underage lashing out that society doesn't work how they want it to

I didn't see Ice Cube saying white boy in that clip
>niggers have full license to say it in public anytime they want
So do you, and you have full license to say nigger anytime you want. Just dont let a black person hear you say it
>Most people don't care because they don't give words power over them like the entire black race does.
The recent election says otherwise

Words are embued power when said with hatred and spite. Nigger is a mixed pot here on Sup Forums that most are jaded to now, because fewer people say it with genuine spite thats recognizable than say it simply because its a naughty word.

Nigger said in spite, prejudice, or hatred based purely on skin tone is a word that does have power. It'll do more than "Trigger" most black people, it will likely get you into a fight with one. The difference here being is white people will just inwardly get upset and not do anything about being called white boi but still hate it inside while pretending not to.

nigga is just nigger pronounced with a black speech impediment
only because niggers are violent animals. I could call a chinaman a chink and they dont go kung fu on me

nice bait

>says this on Sup Forums
lol

>be bill maher
>be raised on carlin-esque comedy, where words are just words and don't mean anything unless used in some context
>carlin said nigger unironically
>be maher
>say nigger
>get btfo by every black star
>get whipped by ice cube into submission
>get red in the face the whole show
>get fidgety the whole show
>know deep inside you want to disagree with this nigger but it'd be the end of your shekels
>be a cuck

yet when a white guy calls a black guy 'boy,' his whole neighborhood will chimp out. unreal.

>board
*website
*internet

I've seen an asian called a slope whip someones ass for it. Don't think he was chinese, maybe korean or jap, but you just know pussy chinamen. Nobody is above an ass whooping for throwing around slurs.

I really dont know much about nig collages. California has some virtue signaling program where you can trasfer directly from california community college to a HBCU if you wanted to move two thousand miles away for no reason

>If I do something for the express purpose of upsetting a person and they get upset, they're the bad guy. But I'm innocent because I can say I was just making banter lol.

Have you considered maybe you're an animal with no tact whatsoever if you have an odd fixation with being allowed to just treat other people poorly arbitrarily

you are putting too much effort into your post when arguing with someone on Sup Forums

you may as well be shouting into a garbage truck

Isn't saying it is always "like a knife" also ignoring context and intent? maher clearly didn't use it with hate or to produce vitriol

Yep, you're right, the whole internet wants society to bend over so they can say nigger.

Moron.

I think you're a bit too eloquent and thoughtful for this board. You should try changing every fifth word to 'cuck'.

Yeah, because white slavers used to call grown black men "Boy" to assert the notion that they're lesser humans. Talking down to ANY grown man by calling them "Boy" is a something an asshole would do. Doing it to a black man is just making it more likely that you'll get your ass kicked.

You want to paint 63 million people as all racist? Do you ever wonder why you get such a negative reaction? Also, blacks don't have to fear violent repruccsions from using specific race words anymore. You are literally at the top of the race victim chart so nobody else in this country will check you when you start with the white boy cracker bird shit crap that gets shouted on every bus route in America. Just be glad that the thought police have left you alone while they focus on white people for now.

Isn't Ice Cube Trump's friend? This is very ironic on many levels

this. asians never take bait and barely acknowledge their history of oppression in the states. incredible.

so we're no longer pretendng this is a Sup Forums related thread

Hello, dad, it's good to see you again. I have a nice, respectable job now.

black people are acting like he used it derogatorily. He's an idiot for thinking it was a good idea considering how touchy everyone is about shit like that now but it was way too overblown. He didn't call someone a nigger. He made a barely even edgy joke.

Florida no!
Combine low white birthrates with high white death rates. Get me outta here!

> The difference here being is white people will just inwardly get upset and not do anything about being called white boi but still hate it inside while pretending not to.

Well yeah. Are you actually implying having impulse control and not getting violent over a fucking word, even if it makes you angry is a bad thing?

I agree that ice cube was also reductive and could have articulated a point better, my response was aimed primarily at

>Wow but he uses it 100 times a day???

Because it's pretty obvious that there's about a zero chance he actually says "nigger" 100 times with the hard r affixed to it and everything.

>Have you considered maybe you're an animal
No, i'm not a nigger.

why are nig nogs so quick to violence? Maybe this is why so many of them are incarcerated?
youtube.com/watch?v=kb2S3RvC6gg

it's a propaganda term along with and often used in tandem with the concept of "white privilege" to make you feel guilty for the fact that you belong to the majority ethnic group and therefore have "privileges" that every majority group has in their own country so that you will be demoralized into willingly going along with legislation that directly harms or disadvantages you and your family (i. e. affirmative action) and that you will be more open to immigration from 3rd world hellholes so that billionaire shitheads have a steady stream of unskilled labor at their disposal and at your detriment.

lost me at embued. get a dictionary.

pretty much everyone else in this thread are saying "all black people are _____" Do you wonder why you get such a negative reaction from them?

If the joke was funny it wouldn't have been as bad. Ice cube is definitely over exaggerating, just like this whole situation, but Bill just bent over and let it happen and got too appologetic. Then again it might have been worse if he tried to "stand by" his awful joke. Who knows. He might just be trying to play it safe and Ice Cube might just be taking advantage. Wouldn't put it past either of them, Cube has been subject to some pretty shitty racism and I wouldn't doubt he'd enjoy sticking anything to whitey that he could, and there's nothing wrong with that. White people tears are just as delicious as nigger tears. But it was a horribly unfunny joke regardless. See

>When other people do stuff that isn't socially ok, they're violent animals
>When I do stuff that isn't socially ok, it's because I'm an independent thinker and redpilled

hahaha hahahah

Ice cube didn't say that because he would t say something racist on tv when he's trying to explain why another word is racist. That would he undermine his own reasoning, and make him a hyprocite.

Lost me at "Lost me". Get a brain.

not just any bald nigress but symone fucking sanders. someone who has no business lecturing anybody on racism considering the shit she's said in the past.

This thread proves that this board is full of underage thanks to Trump.

>Be racist
>Talk shit
>Get hit
>Wonder why you get hit
>Blame it on the race to come full circle
?????

No because I can quote stats about a race and make assumptions that would be statiscally accurate, like how likely it is for a black kid to grow up with a father.

Men women whites blacks asians and latinos all voted for trump.

You alright there, friend?

>frogposter
>calling anyone underage
don't you have another movie cliche thread to make?

>Make assumptions
>Statistically accurate
Quit talking out of your ass.
Is absolutely right. The underage plague is real. There's no way an functioning adult would make this post I just replied to.

it's either capeshit or Sup Forums garbage. the entire site is shit because americans are easily baited by marketers and political think tanks.

It's kinda interesting that there is a direct correlation between the average IQ of a group of people and the likeliness of them resorting to violence over racial slurs.

Sup Forums has always been anti-Semitic and sexist. As entertainment gets more racially charged, so does discussion.

>Using a term as a pronoun and or general endearment is in 100% of cases the same as using it for the express purpose of producing vitriol
it's still just a fucking word. are you also going to tell me I shouldn't use the words faggot and retard as insults?
also, non-niggers aren't allowed to use the term nigga even as a pronoun/term of endearment so stop pretending like we are.

academia man mad. academia man smash.

he says while frogposting is the actual reason why underage came to Sup Forums

>political think tanks

gee i wonder who foot the airfare bill for those anti-sharia protests today

This highlights very well james Baldwin's point about racism being more detrimental to whites advancement in society. Dumb, often poor whites have always been able to say, "well, at least I'm not a nigger" when faced with their own shortcomings, a sort of get out of jail free card from becoming a functioning member of society.

thank god i can just move to vermont or maine if the niggers and spics make it all the way to upstate NY. vermont has like 1000 black people in the entire state.

No you cant, statistics are shit in a vacuum and you need to understand other statistics or the context of those statistics to not say something that is just completely untrue

This is what you fags always fail to forget when posting your copypastas. If you are posting statistics and coming up with your own interpretation rather than looking up what they actual interpretation is in the first place then it is meaningless

How can people not know how statistics work?

Why do white people want to be able to say nigger so badly?

Pretty racist of you to think that niggers can't control their violent tendencies.

>How can people not know how statistics work?
You think dumb people are just a myth?

Sup Forums has a huge persecution complex because of carefully selected twitter posts that make them think they are representative of society

wasted quads on a really stupid point. of course words have some power, especially if you're literally admitting to a crime like the hypothetical person is in your retarded example.

the point is that black people can't "take the word back" and then use it every day over and over again and then act like a terrible crime has been committed against them when a white person uses it. especially since bill maher wasn't using it as hatespeech and he just made a bad joke.

black people want to have their cake and eat it too and fuck them. i'm really tired of their fucking bullshit.

Why do black people give others that much power to be lorded over them by making such a stink over a word that literally means "black"?

people want to do something 10 times as much if told they cant. Nobody in this thread would care about saying it if someone didnt say they couldnt