Black Panther

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/deathbyliberals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that skyscraper with the straw roof

This had to be done for comedic purposes, right?

>deathbyliberals
this must be a parody account

starting a thread with some random twitter screencap should be a bannable offense. although I guess it does act as a honeypot for Sup Forumstards.

Im thinking a lotta darkies gonna claim the racist card if this film doesn't make 1 billion.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH DELUSIONAL KANGZ WERE DICK WASHERS AND SLAVES BEFORE COLONIALISM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

twitter.com/deathbyliberals

white people BTFO with butthurt

>tfw what Africa might have been

Black women are so embarrassing

Black people try to act like slaves weren't prisoners of war traded from tribes that were defeated by fellow black africans in exchange for weapons. It's more complicated than that obviously but still

Holy shit I just noticed.

this one actually has a large amount of likes and retweets. I agree when its some random nobody account with 1 retweet.

What good does acting smug do? She is literally asking for trouble.
Imagine if a white person wrote that shit, the Jews at Twitter would delete it.

YOU'RE THE BITCH IN THE TWEET AREN'T YOU?!?

>posting a cap of your own tweet because you know it will trigger people

look at the response to this tweet that is posted in another fucking thread on Sup Forums

>all these """woke""" black liberals falling for capitalist pandering and exploitation of their racial insecurities and giving their money to rich jews and white people

>implying this doesn't happen in the real world
>implying asians don't use bamboo in otherwise advanced architecture for 'muh tradition'

WE.
WUZ.
KANGZ.
N.
SHIET.
WIFF.
SPACESHIPZZ.

Worked on white people long enough.

Already turning on each other. Let the keks begin.

>Black people aren't allowed to use Sup Forums

Ummm no. Fuck off

Jesus fucking christ, I can't breathe

she's stupid

So are the cg people ordered to do this or are they fucking around?

Why do white people have to ruin everything?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's not about turning on each other, it's wanting to enjoy a comic book film without annoying "deep" articles that over analyzing everything popping up everywhere.

>Black people aren't allowed to use Sup Forums

so it is you and now you're trying to make it about something else

im not like these other retards

It looks like it's still under construction. Could be falsework with a roof for shade.

Somebody told her it's just a fucking superhero fantasy film (of a character created by white people)?

That is not a lot at all.

I guess you guys just don't know anything about the Black Panther comics, then, huh?

I don't know user? Sure looks like Afro Engineering to me.

I think she means that Africa would have a single walled off nation that is scientifically and socially advanced who refused to share their advancement with the rest of the continent because they value their own society and ethnic group more than those who suffer around them.

So the Black Panther is basically the African Trump?

>implying this doesn't happen in the real world
it doesn't
>implying asians don't use bamboo in otherwise advanced architecture for 'muh tradition
you mean the scaffolding? that's not part of the building

>it doesn't

Literally just google you lazy cunt.

wouldnt that shit blow off at that altitude? or do they use invisble niggatech forcefields?

How much money will this film make?

it will flop

Trevon should have remembered his niggatech force field.

niggers are like 40k orks, if they all believe it works it works

ok just googled "skyscraper with straw roof" and nothing came up.

She's not completely wrong. Civilisation in Africa was for centuries more advanced than in Europe, and given how Islam isn't as anti-science as Christianity, they would probably progress faster than whiteys that didn't rely on others doing the hard work. (Just look how great Iran is doing with Islam despite having to deal with half the world threatening and putting sanctions on them)

Slavery was normal through history. Crackers taking millions of slaves to a completely different place is what wasn't normal.

serious question, when is someone woke?

Lmao!

???

WE PEOPLES NOW

Africa would be doing better without colonization but it wouldn't be Wakanda either

I feel like on the internet everything is to the extreme.

*SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* *FUCKS GOAT*

Why the fuck would I invest my time learning the Black Panther mythos?

after their alarm goes off silly

when there is no "someone". when the ego has been abandoned.

To scoop fly black nerdy chicks?

fucking kek

When they take the blue pill.

user are you going to the blacks only screening of Black Panther when it premiers?

she means that black people somehow would have become pioneers in technological advancement despite living in mud huts and not inventing anything for thousands of years. and somehow, despite being the superior race, black people were enslaved by whites

all five of them

When they swallow the blue pill.

>deathbyliberals

Are you people really this fucking dense

not only whites, but to an even greater extent arabs and other africans. truth is most of africa is a shithole and majority of the people who lived there never had the opportunity of people in more temperate climates with fertile soil and superior trade routes. and so they adapted to living in shit by living shit lifestyles, and when other peoples came in contact with them, whether it be black africans from better off places, europeans, arabs and to some extent the chinese today, of course they exploit these shit dwellers.

>ok just googled "skyscraper with straw roof" and nothing came up.
Post proofs.

white supremacists constantly complain about all powerful Jews. It's like the same thing.

It's cultural aesthetic, just like how they still use pagoda based tops in Japan and China despite their functionality and use being outdated.

Looks good but everyone is black so I don't want to fuel the race baiting so I'll pirate it.

??????

no they don't

go and look at a list of the richest people in the world, look at who runs all these multinational mega corporations, then look at how many jews there are in the world and tell me again how da joos are just regular goyim like you and i

??????????

>Civilisation in Africa was for centuries more advanced than in Europe, and given how Islam isn't as anti-science as Christianity,
american education

Colonization has tons of indirect effects, not just on Africa but on the whole world, which in turn would mess with the entire picture quite a bit. It didn't even help the advancement of Europe that much and probably did more harm than good in the long run, since it allowed the elites to stay longer in power.

Technological advances can explode in ways that are hard to predict too and the only thing certain is that they have all the resources needed to be above the West.

?????

It's just stylized architecture
Not at all far fetched for the future when things like this are being designed

It actually probably wouldn't have happened for cultural reasons that have been studied objectively, nothing Sup Forums about it. Certain people in Africa, usually nomadic, hold beliefs that bind them to such a lifestyle. Kind of like an Amish person. Pic related is as ignorant as any stormtrooper tbqh.

NANIIIII??!!!

>Africa would be doing better without colonization

In what ways would they be doing better? What did colonization do to Africa that made their situation worse?

This is just some architetard's visual ramblings, it will never be made.

Colonialism only started in 1800
Europe was already a powerhouse
Africa was mud minus some islamic slave kingdoms
What exactly do this nigers think changed?

Is this bait?

I mean some nations from Africa are going to have more years being independent than under colonial rule and will still be shitholes

Crackers came centuries before 1800.

No it's not
There wasn't a single railroad before the europeans
And the wealth they extracted burned in WW1 and WW2

They did exploit their resources but it was just useless shit like gold and such, the niggers would still be living in mud huts even without whitey and that is evidenced by the fact that the niggers just let the infrastructure rot after whitey left.

That's like expecting a guy who was imprisoned for 40 years to get out and start his own multibillion company right away.

Coastal cities are not enough to dominate a nation, atlantean

Neck yourself idiots.

The scramble for africa started in 1880
Check it yourself
What Europeans did before that was creating some trading ports and forts to protect commerce from pirates and other europeans

i laughed so hard when it in the trailer.

We're never going to be free of the Apefricans, are we?

This is the most delusional thing I've read in awhile

nice scyscrapers you have there

Singapoor already has buildings that aren't a kick in the balls away from that.

That's like expecting a guy who was imprisoned for 40 years to get out and start his own multibillion company after he has been giben back milions of acres and mines worth billions and with an infrastructure to sell it already paid