Sup Forumsco/'s Bizarre Adventure - The Home Stretch Edition

Old Thread: Past Threads: pastebin.com/s1NhCLbS

MAIN TOPIC: Part 5 Development (focus: Roger, Mandark, and the Tower); Stand Suggestions are CLOSED until part 6.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (haha fuck it this is never getting updated)

>Abilities and Stands
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!btQzzDSA!STwldhrszpq3CmImvf7P-3_4TwA3CGuXSlqe_erZBfc
imgur.com/a/Un5xq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, uh, I guess right now we need suggestions for a few more characters for the Urban Rangers and the Celebrities to fight in the WB Tower. Anybody?

Maybe some old EC Comic characters?

I believe there were some characters from Tales to Astonish covers pitched as Stand users a few threads back, which I liked, but I think we should use them as generic Stand users with no particular abilities for the Celebrities to fight en masse. We need both "generics" and actual enemies with interesting Stands and personality for this one.
I suggested Choronzon a while back, but I feel like the moment for him would've been back at Human Resources, if anywhere.

Where's the guy who was working on the fighting game? We still need to discuss multiplayer functions

Man, we're talking about a game being made by one guy who apparently has next to no experience, and none in the program he's working with. Curb your expectations, at least until we have a working demo.

>That HftF Splash

GEWDO

bump.

I was thinking on what could be one of Wernstrom's experiments in the tower, and Peepers from Dexter's Lab could be an attempt to recreate the monster that they lost during the Looniversity's collapse.

Who is making a fighting game?

And the link in the OP. Pay attention next time.

Currently working on Bizarre Investigations but I wanted to run a couple of arc ideas by the thread to see if they stick:

>A cult of Stand users and their unhinged followers have begun a campaign of politically and socioeconomically fueled attacks across major countries, up to and including an attempt on Nobody's life, unwittingly giving him the last push he needed to reach office

>Leaked video of a number of failed Stand and metagene experiments lead Interpol to a number of the science giants of the comic world [LexCorp, STAR Labs, etc.] and eventually to the discovery of a mounting psychic arms race that's only a hair's breadth from going nuclear

>A string of supposedly impossible murders have been placed on the C.O.C.O.'s desk and after a bit of digging it's found that not only are Stands at work but there are also hints of involvement by the Hanna Barbera Historical Foundation, a mysterious group as elusive as they are ruthless.

>An ancient temple is found buried in the ice of the arctic circle and just days after the discovery, the site and nearby settlements are found razed to the ground. Upon direct investigation of the site, a prophecy was found inscribed upon the structure's wall. "Here is where we gave rest to the force that bent the 「BOUNDARY」 of time itself. It yearns for its sleeping brethren and if reunited the six will bear the strength to move 「BEYOND」 this plane and into the infinite." From there it becomes a globetrotting race to find what was stolen and where the others like it lie.

Alright, you had my curiosity.
>A cult of Stand users
Is the one from part 8 or a different group?
>Hanna Barbera Historical Foundation
and now you have my attention

Sounds good. I'm guessing it's gonna be a "Thus Spoke Rohan" style spin-off? Nice. I'd be down for a lot of these plots. One thing I'm concerned about is the HB society idea. Might be too similar to the Stone Men perhaps? Unless I'm understanding it wrong.

But overall, these sound like fine ideas. I can't tell if they'd be connected or not though. I'm looking forward to it regardless. It sounds nice. Who can we expect to appear, or will you get there when you get there?

OK, there's some set up that needs to get done.

>The UR are back at Sector V base now, they've scored another win against the WB
>Donald has let Rex know through Morocco (who has made an alost full recovery thanks to [Steam Machine]) about the celebrities
>They'll call them back tomorrow to let them know if the celebrities can be trusted with the tower assault
>For now, the UR are going to get some rest

>Rolf is having that dream again
>This time the robed figure looks even more made of cables
>This time, Rolf recognizes the head as kind of looking like a telephone (one of the land line ones with the curly wire) handle
>He can only see it from one side and can't make out its face
>Rolf hears a ringing, a horrible ringing he remembers from his childhood
>He knows better than to pick u[ this phone, but he's reaching for it anyway
>He's puling on his arm with his other hand, trying to keep himself from answering
>And then Rolf wakes up in a cold sweat to the sound of a door closing
>Rolf leaps at the source of the sound with his staff in hand ready to beat someone senseless
>But it's just Squidward and Rolf catches himself in midair
>Squidward is holding a package, Rolf asks what is is
>Squidward says it's just a package that was delivered
>Rolf insists on opening it, but Squidward protests and looks nervous
>He tries to move the box away from Rolf, but Rolf gets his hands on it anyway
>Inside he finds a bunch of chilled popsicles
>Squidward says he was going to surprise everyone later with them
>Rolf laughs and sits down saying he just had another nightmare, so that's why he's on edge
>Squidward puts the popsicles away and they watch the sun come up

Day 5 of Plucky's coma

So, how do you guys want to do this?

Part 8 is the CoG. They aren't formed until part 8 I think. Part 7 or 8.

Different group. CBI takes place from Parts 4-7.

Thus far, the only confirmed slots are the Chief from the 90's Secret Squirrel reboot, Bunny Rabbot from Sonic SatAM/the comics, and Minerva Mink from Animaniacs. I'm working story first, then Stands, then characters.

Since Roger is a pussy, I was thinking that when he is cornered, he tries (to no avail) to make the UR trigger another gas-loaded item, like in pic related.

wow are you niggers still doing this

>still doing this
Have a (You), as in, (You) need to stop derailing the thread.

For the Mandark fight, since I didn't want to mess with the Roger one.
>Squidward's treachery is revealed: Taffy chews him out, Rolf hits him across the face with his cane, Cartman (is mad that he didn't realise that playing both sides was an option? I dunno, how callous do we want him to be here? He's an evil little bastard but I don't want to ruin the mood) and Dexter just storms off
>Outside the clubhouse, he's pacing angrily, muttering about the Warner Bros and the tower to distract himself from Squidward and Toph. A shadowy figure is watching him from behind a nearby bush
>Dexter hears a "whoosh", and a bubble forms around him, suspending him in the air. He turns around to see a red bubble frog monster with a brain in a jar within slowly approaching him.
>Thinking about how he shouldn't have let himself be ambushed, Dexter wraps a nearby tree in [THREE FEET HIGH], which rushes the monster, but Dexter's body suddenly freezes in position - the only thing he can move is his head. Because of this, [THREE FEET HIGH] also becomes frozen.
>A synthesized voice comes from the brain jar. ""
>Dexter is confused for a moment, but then - "Mandark!?"
>"" (god if anyone has more of a feel for mandark's voice feel free to rewrite this)
>Dexter is shocked by this. "How did this happen to you? What happened to your body?" (closeup, with narrowed eyes) "And what happened to your Stand, Mandark? This is not [Mongoloid]."
>"" (flashback panel with Mandark badly beaten, with a Stand user standing over him - maybe Bugs Bunny in silhouette, that'd be funny, and a way of continuing the allusions to the Big Two without properly featuring them.)
(cont.)

>" (flashback panel of injured Mandark with something concealed in his hand, raising it to his mouth.)
>""
>Dexter grimaces. "And so, you have come here to kill me? As revenge for mere humiliation? I would have thought a man of your "intelligence" would be beyond such pettiness."
>"
>Mandark is entering the Clubhouse by this point, and is evading any traps or security measures that they've put down. Dexter has dismissed [THREE FEET HIGH].
>Seeing the remaining members of the UR through a doorway, Mandark attempts to ambush them, but is suddenly ambushed by Squidward with [TWO TO TANGO], who knocks him back and causes his bubble to miss Donald.
>"Hey, Mandark! Care to dance?" Mandark doesn't bother to reply and merely swats him aside, but Squidward keeps up the pressure.
>Dexter yells at Donald and Cartman that they need to get away, as Mandark is trying to kill them, and suddenly feels his head freezing in place, stopping him from saying anything more. With Squidward distracting Mandark, Rolf pulls out Bobo, which Cartman jumps into, with Rolf pushing an angry Donald in; Bobo vanishes, having anchored himself to Rolf.
(cont.)

>Taffy, though unsure if he should still trust Squidward, jumps into action when he sees Dexter bubbled; first he uses [WORLD ON FIRE] to try and convert the bubble, and when this fails, he starts using [TOUCHE, MR CAT] to try and break the bubble with cheese from the Roger battle.
>Mandark mostly ignores this, and keeps trying to bubble Squidward, but his natural grace allows him to avoid being caught in the bubbles; however, this causes them to slam into him full force, meaning he's rapidly getting injured. [TWO TO TANGO] is preventing Mandark from moving effectively, but isn't doing any damage.
>Failing to break the bubble, Taffy converts the ground Mandark into cheese and breaks through it, but he just keeps floating, because he's in a bubble. This, however, irritates Mandark enough for him to trap Taffy before going back to Squidward.
>Mandark decides to add insult to injury by attacking Squidward with the bubbles containing Taffy and Dexter, pummeling him to the brink of death with them. Squidward falls to the floor, wounded, and Mandark presses his Stand's foot down on his neck for a killing blow.
>Before he can, though, Rolf opens a [door] from the other side of the wall, letting him and the KND charge through. There are lots of [THREE LITTLE WORDS] due to Kuki being upset about Toph's death and Squidward's betrayal.
>Kuki and Wally attack with their Stands, and Hoagie attacks with tech he's created. Abby entangles [MONGONUCLEOSIS] in taffy, and Nigel uses [I AM ONLY ONE] to try and age him into oblivion; but Mandark just laughs. ""

>Mandark takes advantage of Nigel's shock to bubble him, and then does the same with the others, one by one. Those with punch ghosts keep attacking their bubbles, with closeups showing that the number of cracks increase the more people are bubbled.
>Having captured the entire KND, Mandark tells Rolf to hand over the clam, or he'll kill them all. Rolf angrily claims that a son of a shepherd will never give in to threats, but at that moment Bobo pulls himself out. Mandark captures Rolf in a bubble, before pulling Bobo open with [MONGONUCLEOSIS] and entering.
>An incredibly pissed off Donald immediately charges Mandark with [STEAM MACHINE], and is caught easily. Mandark gives a synthesized version of his laugh.
>"

>Cartman tries to attack Mandark, but is easily caught without Mandark bothering to leave the entrance. He uses [AMERIKA] to hammer on the inside of the bubble, and it begins to crack, but not badly enough to escape. In the background, the tapestries have changed to Kenshiro!Bobo saying "Thou art already deceased."
>"THIS IS THE MIGHTY CARTMAN? THE ONE THAT DEFEATED A POWERFUL DEMON IN A SINGLE STRIKE? PATHETIC. I-">
>Splash page of Bobo's jaw slamming down, shattering the [MONGONUCLEOSIS] bubble and breaking open Mandark's jar. The broken jar and brain are ejected out of Bobo to face an angry Rolf and Dexter.
>Dexter: "It is a shame, Mandark. If you still had your body, you may have survived this. You might have even won."
>""
>His voice synthesizer buzzes, and falls silent.
>[MANDARK: DEAD]
>Taffy is inspecting the injuries of the unconscious Squidward, and asks what they should do with him.
>Rolf seems conflicted - Squidward did just protect them and hold off Mandark at his own expense, but he's still a traitor.
>Finally, he instructs Donald to heal him up - they'll need as many fighters as possible for the tower, and Squidward will have inside knowledge. Rolf marches off, clearly not happy.
>Inside Bobo, the tapestries have changed to depict Bobo as a knight, slaying a giant brain monster.
Feedback would be appreciated. I'm not great at dialogue.

I'm just baffled mostly

Sorry for the wait, but I have other obligations too.

Yes, I'm doing it right now.

Yes, this is only the beta version, this is just the beggining.

We can add those later after the game has the most iconic Parts coded.

Multiplayer functions are not the priority right now, we rather have the Story Mode, right?

I study programming, so I think I'm one of the most qualified Anons to do this. Also, I have already tried to do a game on Unity one time. I will have to do another one this year on Godot, so there's a high probability that I will not let go of this project since I will have to work on another similar project.

It's more fun than going into /qcg/ for TrannyAndAutistposting, /doag/ for Beckyposting, /sug/ for Pearlposting, or /jojo/ for Bossuposting.

At least you attempt dialogue, I usually just gloss it over.

The Roger fight won't be much of a fight.

The gas will kick in while the UR are planning their tower raid, but it's the way in which we need to present Toph's death that will cause the most trouble.

We can't even give her a Caesar death since she never even confronts Roger. Maybe she can stick him with some glass shards when she blows out the windows and Rolf follows the blood trail. Roger will be the first person Rolf will have actually killed during the entire part since I've been adhering to the "no unreasonable kills" mentality for the UR.

Hrm.
I guess that sounds good. Can't think of any other ways it'd work.
>At least you attempt dialogue, I usually just gloss it over.
I'm a little uncertain about the fact that we're likely ending part 5 with little character dialogue, but I think trying to add it in would be kind of forced. In part 4, it flowed naturally, and was necessary for the fights to make sense; in part 5, most of them are fights for the sake of fights, and all the villains have the same motivation of "do what the WB says".
The fights are great, but it feels a little lacking, y'know?

Actually, I feel we have a bit more dialogue here than in part 4, at least outside fights.

True, I guess, but part 4 had enough dialogue in fights to make up for it. Hell, half the "fights" in part 4 are about 40% dialogue without any actual fighting.

>The fights are great, but it feels a little lacking, y'know?
just like the real Part 5

I was hoping someone else would step up for the dialogue, but no one ever did and I had to keep going or else part 5 would've killed the project. Very few people here seem to have much hype at all for our part 5.

I'm hoping I won't have to do as much when part 6 gets started.

Time to get back to the grind.
>Donald has received word from Rex that most of the celebrities will be an asset to them
>Seems they're pretty motivated to bring the WB down after going over the reappeared portions of their contracts
>The UR begin talking strategy, Tina, Ford, and Doof are still looking after Plucky
>Squidward brings out the popsicles since it's a hot day
>As the meeting goes on, all of them begin to feel light headed and begin dropping
>An alarm goes off in the KND base, poison gas has been detected and someone has broken the ventilation system so they can't blow it out
>The medical wing is sealed, so Tina, Ford, Doof, and Plucky are safe from it, but they can't get out to help either
>Rolf is just barely able to make a door in the floor and drop out of the base, he can't move enough to grab anyone
>As Rolf falls to the ground

OK, fuck, my power keeps cutting out. I need to post this now or it's going to get lost.

I'll see what I can do, but no guarantees.
Sadly, I think part 6 also doesn't have much hype. I have a pitch for a rearranged/rethought version of it, but I'm saving that for when we finish part 5.
We'll get the hype back in part 7, though.

Please say what you guys think.
mega.nz/#!btQzzDSA!STwldhrszpq3CmImvf7P-3_4TwA3CGuXSlqe_erZBfc

Well, I'm no playwright, but I helped with Patrick's scenes and sketching some of the fights.
And we need to settle on the new title for part 6 before finishing this, otherwise it will attract...certain people.

Let's go with Superocean! for now and we can change it if people aren't feeling it later.

I was under the impression that part 6 was hype because of all the arguing surrounding it.

I'll get back to the Roger thing later since the power being out ate into the time I wanted to be doing other things that aren't ccba related.

>not Joyceposting

Shit taste in walkywaifus man

How far until the Man of Murder finale and the epilogue?

It's interesting to note that a Toph dies in the most unfortunate way possible. Having kicked the asses that would have given her cooler deaths.

The only thing that remain to reach the Man of Murder finale is Roger, the Tower climb and Patrick.

When this week ends I will spin you a tale of Max and Jan.

Probably give them a couple of fights so they can grow more confident with each other enough to have exposition.

After that I write more Xavier and Warners interaction.

On mobile so can't download until end of week.

What is it familia?

Every part has a "voice".

Like it or not, I think you gave part 5 it's definition.

>32 bit computer
>can't play it
curse my poor irish blood

You did a good job with the Patrick scenes. We actually managed to have an interesting villain for part 5.

I guess that was part of the "curse".

Looking forward to it then.

What even defined our part 5? I ended up doing more than half of this part since it felt like only four other anons were into this part.

There are people that read the project but don't post on it, you know. Even if you don't get many replies, you surely aren't being ignored.

We really do aprecciate your grand help on this project user. Also, consider that it is easier to write when there's not much people on it.

Tiredness.

By the time we reach the end its not sure if the heroes are celebrating the end of a journey, or just getting a good night's sleep.

The 3-4 of them that survive that is.

This thread ain't complete without muscle Vicky.

>I ended up doing more than half of this part since it felt like only four other anons were into this part.

Odd, considering there were a lot of people saying they were more interested to work on this than Part 4 while that was being wrapped up.

because we hit a bump on the final stages of part 4, and people were itching to start part 5 after we introduced the whole "demon conspiracy" angle and the Man of Murder finale.

How did Supes die again?

>inb4 STANDO POWAH

Honestly, I think part 5 has turned out great. Might not be as inventive as part 1, as wacky as part 2, as iconic as part 3 or as emotional as part 4, but it's a solid, action-packed story with a bunch of great fights and a real grand, "epic" scale.

"Something" killed him long before the events of part 1 started. We still don't know what exactly killed supes.
>inb4 super AIDS

It doesn't matter. The specifics of his life do not matter at all. What matters is that he was The Hero - the ultimate icon of heroic spirit.
Hell, I don't even know if he was Clark Kent. Probably was, but in this setting, who knows?

Probably best to keep it vague. Just say he defeated an ultimate evil at the cost of his own life.
In fact, we probably shouldn't refer to Superman directly either. Just call him "The Hero".

>As Rolf falls to the ground, he pulls out a string of sausages and catches a branch with them
>He looks up at the tree fortress and begins to eat his way back up
>Toph is still awake, her friends are all down around her
>She doesn't want it to end like this, she senses someone she doesn't recognize with their face pressed up against a window watching them die
>It's Roger Smith (American Dad) and he's laughing at them as they lay dying
>Toph stands back up and uses the last of her strength to shatter that window and every other window in Sector V's base
>The shards go into Roger's eyes, blinding him
>Rolf has gotten back up the tree now, he has a sheep's bladder strapped to his face
>Most of the gas has vented now and Rolf is carrying his rangers and the KND out of the base
>Toph is still conscious, though bleeding from the mouth, and tells Rolf she got the guy's eyes and points in the direction of Roger since she can still sense where those glass shards are
>The lock down has ended and so Ford is already injecting Donald with something and slapping him awake saying they need to act fast
>Rolf looks in the direction Toph pointed, then back to Toph, she's lifeless
>Rolf takes off in that direction, making a string of doors, he's upon Roger in seconds who doesn't even have time for a one liner as Rolf caves in his head with his staff repeatedly

Is this any good? Any thoughts before I move forward to Squidward having a mental breakdown and confessing?

There could be a passing reference to an article or book written by Clark Kent.

Good stuff, user.
I'd say that people held off on doing fights because you did them so well, but that'd probably be a lie. Without you we probably would have got things done, but it would've taken 4 times as long.

I think it's best to keep the corpse anonymous/ambiguous, so that the characters would speculate (and argue) about whose corpse it is: Superman, Batman, Craig McCracken, etc.

Yeah, the Corpse being Jesus in SBR was not explained until later on.
>Craig McCracken
goddamit, that was funnier than it should

>Ford has gotten Donald awake and shoves something into [Steam Machine]'s furnace which creates steam that begins resuscitating the UR and KND
>Rolf gets back and is overjoyed to see his flock alive, but then that joy all turns to grief when he sees Toph is well and truly dead
>They tried everything to save her, Numbah One even tired using his stand to revive her, but it was too late, she inhaled too much of the poison
>Squidward his on his knees sobbing, mumbling something about this being all his fault

OK this is what's currently in the doc with some tweaks. Where do we need to expand and embellish?

>Squidward’s double agent status comes to light as he mourns Toph’s death claiming he never meant for any of them to get killed, Taffy pushes the issue until Squidward confesses everything to the Urban Rangers

>Flashback

>Squidward makes a deal to work for the WB, we don’t see the person he’s talking to when signing the contract
>His original mission was to join Rolf’s gang and make them work for the WB
>Plucky threw a wrench into all of that
>Due to the nature of being a Brojo, he started to care for the Rangers and plays along with Red Guy's plans while working to keep the Rangers from meeting their ends as best he can
>He steered them in the right direction when they got off track at the mall, he told the WB they were heading to the stock market without mentioning the farmer's market, he was making sure executives at the studio lot didn't blow their cover by making special hand signs
>Upon seeing the manipulation of both Max and Jan, he was planning to cut all ties with the WB and work with the rangers in earnest
>But then he got a call last night directly from the boss saying he still had one last job for him, and that was the package left outside
>Squidward was sure they could handle it and he'd be able to play both sides one more time before the final attack on the tower
>But Toph got killed, which was never part of his plan

It was a fun trip, to be honest

The part ends with the Corpse actually being The Samaritan from Astro City

I dunno, looks solid. So, now we need to map out the siege of the tower. Of course they won't climb ALL the 666 floors, they will get shorcuts (like Scruffy after being fired), and perhaps some of those encounters are faced by the others groups, instead of the UR facing all the mid-bosses.

Indeed, from having only "life has many doors" and mass confusion as the themes, we ended with this.

Well if you think so... also, they should be physically weakened when Mandark attacks them.

And my beginning plans for the tower a couple threads back are:

The Warner Siblings and Rex enter through the front entrance and the Warner Siblings give the order for people to start clearing out of the building (they still own the place). The demons come down from above to deal with this, but the celebrities (led by Max) are backing the Warners and Rex.

While that rumble in the entrance is happening, Shaggy is piloting a chopper with the UR inside it, the UR enter the tower 100 stories up and begin the climb there. Donald is with them too and begins working his way down through the security already flooding the lower floors so they can't go back up.

Shaggy and Scooby stay in the chopper and go get the next batch of people to insert into the tower.

And I figure Rolf will use his doors so they can jump up through the floors too.

bump

I feel like the UR should fight at least Legal before reaching Patrick, to give a sense of closure to the five divisions arc.
How many experiments should Wernstrom and Doctor Doctor have? two (one for each), one big aberration or a bunch of lesser monsters?

There are 666 floors. Yes, they are going to fight the big guys.

I'm going to make some modifications to this.
>Celebrities and allies are gathered, they force security to come to the ground floor
>the UR are sent into the tower 100 floors up
>UR proceed up the tower, Donald fights his way down to keep the security from going back up
>Celebrity fight at the bottom of the tower; start showing off Max's new power here
>UR fight Wernstrom and Doctor Doctor's creations (what are they?)
>Celebrity fight
>UR "fight" Baron O'Beef Dip
>UR fight an actual enemy
>Celebrity fight
>UR encounter the Baron again
>UR fight Darla (who?) on the stairs
>Celebrity fight
>UR fight the Big Guys
>Patrick scene
>UR fight Varrick
>Gift Shop
>Cut to "I did not summon dees martini"
>UR fight Patrick

Is this like scripting for a comic? Or a game? Or both? Or just a grandiose crossover fan fiction?

Seems fun I'm intrigued

All of the above actually. You can contribute if you'd like, just glance over the docs and try and stay on topic.

Wait, what's Max new power?
>fight Darla (who?)
Darla Dimple (cats don't dance) with [BIG AND LOUD], I'm looking through the doc for it.

It's both.

Oh. Well I guess she'd be someone left over from the studios who wasn't there when it happened. Maybe she got an eternal youth deal.

So you're on part 5/6 now, have any comics been drawn yet? I glanced through the pic archive thing but didn't see anything

Just sketches and menu/cover pages mostly

Part 5/8.

There's been about 13 comic pages adapting part 1 so far.

yeah, a comic of part 1 is currently in the making, Here it is (took me a while to find it):
imgur.com/a/Un5xq

I also need to remember to incorporate
And while I'm looking at last thread, this post is becoming more of a note to myself next I work on this since I would like to incorporate into in some way.

bump.

That would work.

Eh, I cut that because I couldn't really work out how to fit it in, especially since Dexter needs to be unfrozen to warn Cartman and Donald. Felt kind of out of character, too.

This should be put on the OP in the future.

Crust bumping.

Part 6 would honestly be a great jumping on point for you since from there on we're essentially building stories from the ground up.

>Or my name is Anthony Burch and thank God it isn't!

Fair enough.

We still need to decide who will be with Rex and Max's group and who they'll end up fighting.

I checked both the doc and desu, and can't find the Stand

I'm thinking Max, Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Fifi, Xavier, maybe a couple of the other celebrities, and a bunch of "generics" from the movie studios - we can probably pull those from other Sup Forums stuff (Envy Adams, Baby Doll, Calculon, yadda yadda). Donald comes down from above to meet them; Shaggy and Scooby go in after them after landing the copter.
Other than that, we need to decide on a Stand for Goofy/Max, and pick out a few extra villains for everyone to fight. Any in the Stand doc that would work?

That Daffy as a JoJo character is pure perfection

Since the KND are in this, what do you think their ridiculous acronym would be for S.T.A.N.D.? Here's my take:

Strange
Things
Aggravating
Needless
Destruction

Only the design and the name of the stand were given to my knowledge. It looks like her butler.

I don't believe it ever was given a full power suggestion at all.

If you can't find a power, scrap it.

Probably also Ami and Yumi. I can see their power to phase through things being useful.

I think it's power may have been to squash people under an increasing pressure?. In the end Rolf defeats her by opening a door underneath himself and opening one on her back so he can grab onto her, at which point we get this piece of dialogue.

>"Don't you get it you stupid shepherd, I'm immune to the pressure of my stand!"
>"Yes, but while the squishing of your ghost-butler may not affect you, Rolf can tell from the cracking of the wood that same is not true of the floor, yes?

Stand name: [BIG AND LOUD]
Ability: [What does the kitty cat say?] - [BIG AND LOUD]'s user can ascribe [roles] to anyone within her Stand's range. If the target does not properly follow the [role], they will be subject to greatly increased gravitational pressure, and [BIG AND LOUD]'s attacks against them will become significantly stronger. The more specific these [roles] are, the fewer Darla can give out.

I like it, it leads very nicely into her defeat here.

when will Sup Forumsco's bizarre adventure become animated? like a short youtube series