That ending

>That ending

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBmMUy30uCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was kino

normies BTFO

It was hilarious and very well done.

Only edgelords too stupid to read a short story are dumb enough to think Frank's silly ending was anything but a hilarious downgrade.

Kinoest ending in cinema

movie was good until the stupid ending

Come to think of it a truly horrible downer ending is actually pretty rare in horror movies, especially ones with a theatrical release.
I saw Jeepers Creepers the other night and I really didn't expect it.

>le nihilistic edgy ending
pleb faggots

>im gonna kill my kids after 30 seconds of careful thought.

fucking hilarious

Must I point out again for you morons that Steve himself said he loved Darabont's ending and wished he'd thought of it?

Must I quote his words in Danse Macabre: "Nor is it an accident that the horror story ends so often with an O. Henry twist that leads straight down a mine shaft. When we turn to the creepy movie or the crawly book, we are not wearing our “Everything works out for the best” hats. We’re waiting to be told what we so often suspect—that everything is turning to shit. In most cases the horror story provides ample proof that such is indeed the case, and I don’t believe, when Katharine Ross falls prey to the Stepford Men’s Association at the conclusion of The Stepford Wives or when the heroic black man is shot dead by the numbnuts sheriff’s posse at the end of Night of the Living Dead, that anyone is really surprised. It is, as they say, a part of the game."

If you little sobsisters go to a horror movie expecting a warm, fuzzy, happy ending (or no ending at all), you just might be—oh, I don't know, maybe—in the wrong fucking theater. Take your fat weepy little girlfriend out to see a romcom instead. And don't forget, she likes her large popcorn with lots of melted butter. And you don't get any.

>Must I point out again for you morons that Steve himself said he loved Darabont's ending and wished he'd thought of it?
So? Authors typically endorse shitty adaptations.

nice pasta.

but it was a happy ending, we laughed at how fucking retarded it was.

Says the autistic faggot

I'm not surprised you laughed at the ending. Look at the world through a blue lens, everything looks blue. Look at the world through a retard's eyes, everything looks retarded. The simpleminded mock what they can't understand or appreciate.

a better ending would have been the family went out into the mist, they all got ripped apart except for Dad and then he was rescued.

edgier.
not funny.
not retarded.

holy shit I'm a Hollywood writer.

Was good..

its refreshing to have an unhappy ending every once in a while.

They need to do this more often, I like the bleak endings. The original ending of The Descent is great and even the original Paranormal Activity ending wasn't so bad.

Nobody hates the ending for being bleak you dumb faggots. The problem is the ending is ridiculous.

>oh shit we've ran out of gas
dad, lets make a run for it! we can..
>no its pointless, the fog octopus will get us
but dad at least try!
>no no no, its better this way, open your mouth my beautiful children, God has us now. I'd rather splatter your brains all over this car

did you watch the whole movie?

there's more than just a "fog octopus" out there.. I can see how they'd think there is no use.Especially being outside of a building or some other fortification.

They gambled to try and get out of the fog and they lost.It seemed like it went on forever, which demoralized them.

Did ya'll know Spike tv is doing a "re-imagining" of The Mist? Just caught an ad on youtube the other day.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBmMUy30uCM

King himself said he wished he had thought of it.