Why did this trigger the west...

Why did this trigger the west? This Japanese comedian cosplayed as Eddie Murphy from Beverly Hills Cop because he thought it's funny to cosplay as someone who looks nothing like him. If I understand correctly blackface is about stereotyping black people. He didn't mimick stereotypical red lip nor round eye with his cosplay. Anyone here triggered by this? Care to explain your reasoning? I'm genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Locohama/status/947421685833068544
change.org/p/instagram-get-itsashacat-deleted-for-blackface
youtube.com/watch?v=7mw6LyyoeGE
instagram.com/itsashacat/
youtube.com/watch?v=mDgK_Viu2dc
youtube.com/watch?v=nxYPzl6WWig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's not as bad as the d*tch

Why did this trigger the chinks? This American comedian cosplayed as Mr. Yunioshi from Breakfast At Tiffany's because he thought it's funny to cosplay as someone who looks nothing like him. If I understand correctly yellowface is about stereotyping Asian people. He didn't mimick stereotypical small dick nor insect mind with his cosplay. Anyone here triggered by this? Care to explain your reasoning? I'm genuinely curious.

By west you mean the US and the UK?

>If I understand correctly blackface is about stereotyping black people. He didn't mimick stereotypical red lip nor round eye with his cosplay
You're absolutely correct, but a lot of people don't see the nuance, they just want to be outraged. But I suspect you already knew that

Wow a tweet with twelve likes, breaking news Satoshi

j*poid animale BTFO

I know you're trying to be sarcastic but that one isn't the same. Mr. Yunioshi is all about stereotyping Japanese with his buckteeth, tojo glasses and the way he acts with his "cosplay" of a random Japanese person while in my case it was about cosplaying as an extremely famous American comedian.

Blackface is pretty common in asian media.
We dont have niggers to actually show in TV.

because americans are fucked up that's why. We had this kind of situation too. This russian girl made herself "black" for a cool instagram photo and got bullied. These idiots even made a change.org petition to make her delete the photo.

I love Hamada. Now he's triggering the burger i love him even more.

If you need more then you could just search more on twitter. Here're 800 more likes and you can find more. twitter.com/Locohama/status/947421685833068544

does this trigger anyone

I don't need more because I don't have a need to look for things to be upset by

i found it. change.org/p/instagram-get-itsashacat-deleted-for-blackface
* le polite sage

Eh just reply it with "just die already you fucking nigger".

Same reason why asians get ultra triggered when someone squints their eyes using their fingers

>the west
Just the US. Here we call niggers niggers.

I can't tell if you're trying to make fun of America by missing the obvious point like a stereotypical American would.

I alwayss dreamed death for imperor!
youtube.com/watch?v=7mw6LyyoeGE

nobody cares

t. eastern Germany

c-could I get a pic of her without the makeover...?

kek
didn't even try

Is that hamada?
Lol, was this done for a batsu game or was it just a skit?

>Whi*e boy BTFO

your one to talk; 9 million was it ?

Non whites can't be racist.
This is racist

Kys. Kill all Japanese monkeys

instagram.com/itsashacat/

this. japs are pathetic.

fucking this.

It's pathetic how asians try to make the US look like a super racist place for asians, and when you ask them, they always bring up the squinting thing.
it's pathetic.

Then why do Blackface despite it's very long history? Why not just copy his mannerisms and shortcut hair?

GAKINOTSUKAI 2017 AMERICAN POLICE
(1:00~)

youtube.com/watch?v=mDgK_Viu2dc

New Year's Eve Moving SP absolutely no laughing American police 24 o'clock! December 31 (Sun)
youtube.com/watch?v=nxYPzl6WWig