BLM Demands have been announced!

BLM Demands have been announced!
They want to re-write our political system to be negro centric
They want tax exemption, living wages, release of criminal blacks from prison.

NO JOKE!!

People take this seriously. Here's what we think:

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Other urls found in this thread:

policy.m4bl.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=uiSDKZUFdjA
youtube.com/watch?v=OtixP5Ruu9Q
policy.m4bl.org/reparations/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Portugal
youtube.com/watch?v=DDa28Y_PJTo
youtube.com/watch?v=ss7BvSb3AEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and in return they're offering what? will niggers commit fewer crimes? rape fewer white women? contribute to society?
i don't think so

Sorry here's LINK
policy.m4bl.org/

I thought that the U.S doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

Apparently it would improve community safety
"The federal government should reallocate funding currently dedicated to policing and incarceration and instead invest those funds in long-term safety strategies such as educational, community restorative justice and employment programs that have been shown to improve community safety."

youtube.com/watch?v=uiSDKZUFdjA

rly

so, gibs me dat?

here's BLM supporter getting BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=OtixP5Ruu9Q

>Reparations for the systemic denial of access
to high quality educational opportunities in the
form of full and free access for all Black people
(including undocumented and currently and formerly
incarcerated people) to lifetime education including:
free access and open admissions to public community
colleges and universities, technical education
(technology, trade and agricultural), educational
support programs, retroactive forgiveness of student
loans, and support for lifetime learning programs.

What the hell is affirmative action then? Niggers can get into fucking Harvard with a 2.0. How can we even give them a freer ride than that?

>Until we achieve a world where cages are no longer used against our people we demand an immediate change in conditions and an end to public jails, detention centers, youth facilities and prisons as we know them. This includes the end of solitary confinement, the end of shackling of pregnant people, access to quality healthcare, and effective measures to address the needs of our youth, queer, gender nonconforming and trans families.

>remove prisons cuz they rayciss

Do people take them seriously anymore?

They want to take away law enforcement:

>The federal government should reallocate funding currently dedicated to policing and incarceration and instead invest those funds in long-term safety strategies such as educational, community restorative justice and employment programs that have been shown to improve community safety.

>list of demands

literal terrorist organization

also read this shit

>they think undocumented illegal blacks and felons should be given equal opportunity

Yeah really, we already gave them that, they just aren't aware cause they don't make any attempt at college

>community restorative justice
Mob vigilante violence.

We can't change their genetics

Look at this, they literally WANT segregation again:

>We demand independent Black political power and Black self-determination in all areas of society. We envision a remaking of the current U.S. political system in order to create a real democracy where Black people and all marginalized people can effectively exercise full political power.

> Gibs
> Gibs
> Gibs
> Gibs
> GIbs
> Annnnnd Gibs

I always thought it was funny how you give a nigger some money and the first thing he buys is a chain. It's hard wired to be segregated and chained.

What is your point? There were slaves everywhere. Fucking american geography.

What if blacks,whites and spics left US?I'm sure that Asians have lower STDs rate and higher IQ scores

They literally want to go back to tribal times. It's in their blood.

>There were slaves everywhere
>everywhere

>reparations

I agree 100%.
Every living, former slave should be paid for the atrocity that was thrust upon them.
So, if they could all just politely let us know who they are, we can get right along with the payments.

Don't say that, one day China may just take over

Lol

I agree, in a roundabout way. We need to end the war on pot (and probably all drugs), and instead tax it. We can then take the money we save from funding police officers to fight an unwinnable war, and the money we gain from pot sales, and reinvest them in our communities, which everyone should benefit from.

Who listens to rap these days when they can listen to dank nasheeds instead?

Just niggers trying to cash in before ObamaNigger leaves office

You know white people get money, don't spend it

Or maybe they get money, buy a business

I rather buy 80 gold chains and go ig'nant

I know Spike Lee gon' kill me but let me finish

Blame it on the pigment, we living no limits

He's right though you fuck wit

>support for lifetime learning programs

They have those, they are called public libraries

Man I don't get this shit. They are literally living the dream. The welfare, the housing programs, the education. All of it, FREE, all the while complaining like little bitches. I live in a shithole country. Oir system is wrecked, but there are people who manage to stand for themselves and fight to get out of their situation but fucking niggers are so stupid they can't stand a chance against their own stupidity. I feel sorry for you burgers for having to deal with those fuckers.

Truth. Black men are particularly predisposed to a gene variant for vasopressin, which makes them prone to poor mate or interpersonal bonding and perhaps more likely to exhibit clan behavior (tribalism)

>food apartheid
rerig maak jy dink...

>They want tax exemption, living wages, release of criminal blacks from prison.
Good luck, niggers.

>Mo money fo dem programz

Your country instills the right values in its people, work hard or starve. US coddles their citizens to the point of dependance. Negros are very easy to rile up because of their low IQ and the left's continued regression has allowed BLM to manifest. On top of that liberal media actually gives them a voice when they should just be ignored completely.

Even our retards are smarter than theirs.

Holy shit I just posted this on facebook and quoted this part:

"Provide full access to all undocumented people to state and federal programs that provide aid to cover the full costs, including living costs, to attend public universities, and colleges, technical educational programs, and lifelong learning programs."

policy.m4bl.org/reparations/

It was deleted immediately, not just taken off the feed. I didn't say anything besides the money for a program like that isn't there.

What the fuck.

i've screen capped all their demands on their website cause I'm sure it will change once people call them out. BLM is a terrorist orginization make no doubts

But grades and placement exams and having standards are raycis

Good move, user. I've been shadow banned from FB three times now so I'm on their list I guess. I'm not one of these fucking neo nazis either I just post news and give my views.

Absolutely insane.

31% of all blacks believe blm is right, a majority of blacks hate blm.

They are a vocal MINORITY for a MINORITIES

"Killed by guns"

All the "policy writers" I've looked up so far are niggers, but I'm just itching to find a jew in the midst somewhere.

What is a tax stamp?
Pic related, but I think it's also in Kansas.

Even your american imbecile friend too is saying you're retarded. I sincerely hope you get sterilized or get cancer before producing anymore retarded offspring.

Race war when?

Black/White/Brown
Niggers still haven't figured the only color the government cares about is green.

>shill detected
If all white people are guilty of slavery, then all niggers support BLM. I can play the same game as them

None because most blacks don't like blm

A tax stamp is what got the ball rolling for the American Revolution

the fuck is up with you

burger brother was obviously relating to the "we wuz kangz" gibberish and simply destroying it by pointing out where today african americans actually come from, from a region that was in no way related to ancient egypt

yeah what a fucking retarded burger right i hope he gets cancur =DDDD

that's pretty devious leaf

Yeah, that would be fine. I'd like to see some regulation, to ensure the product being sold isn't a health risk. Also, this should go without saying, but legalize it at the same time as making tax stamps.

Wtf it was shown in a study that blacks as a majority think that blm is dumb.

Even the black panthers don't like blm or the new panther party

>"and now, i want all yall niggas to stand and rise for tha national anthem an sheeit"
>"BABY WON'T YOU COME MY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY"

>literally living the dream
>the welfare, the housing programs
Why does Sup Forums think this is living the dream?
Those are some really low standards because neither of those things are fun.
I'd quicker be homeless or die than go on welfare or live in the projects.

Essentially, Blm does not represent black lives , the same way the kkk does not represent all whites. They are a hate group.

Let me explain my pov for you.

Africans. In AFRICA. Says they are offended by the Egyptians calling them dogs and slaves. The american burger than posts a picture of the gold coast where the AMERICAN slaves came from, implying that not all of Africa were slaves. Even though most african slaves in the world didn't come from the west african slave trade, but from the trans-saharan slave trade. Which expanded from west africa all the way to Egypt.

There was slaves everywhere. And it is ok to be wrong, like the american burger was. But denying the fact that you're wrong and celebrating ignorance makes my blood boil. I hope you understand.

They are a cop killing terrorist organization

Kekked and checked

yeah i think he like didnt care to read your picture and just wanted to throw in some information you know

Good for them.
The United States doesn't give into terrorist demands.

Yeah like having free shit is not the dream. I wish I had all that free shit while I study or focus on bettering myself. Buy then again, niggers just shove that shit down the toilet and expect more in return.

Maybe you'd be interested in something like Portugal's policies on drugs. They decriminalized drugs amongst other things, and had a big drop in usage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Portugal

>I live in a shithole country. Oir system is wrecked

Flag is bretti gud tho

no

Do you understand how negotiation works you dense cunt?

You don't come to the table with your reasonable offer, you come in with some overblown, never-in-a-million-chance proposal, so then you have some leeway to negotiate. Trump is literally doing this with his proposals right now. Kill yourself you dumb fuck

So basically they want...

Free education
Free jobs
Free housing, land and food
Free culture

Wow.Niggers want more free shit. Big fucking surprise.

new thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=DDa28Y_PJTo

Under rated

So what? Blacks are superior to you then, that just means we won't take your shit white boy!

Source??

Doesn't change the fact we got more muscle than you white boy. Shouldnt have bred your slaves to be strong as fuck huh HAHAHAHAHA

DIN

These people aren't black, and they aren't niggers.
They're idiotic niggers.

DO

NUFFIN

>He's right though
>right

Laws and the people who enforce them are rayciss because they go against the blacks natural state which is animalistic lawlessness.

I hope a white police officer shoots you and stomps your dumb little nigger children's teeth into the back of their heads on a curb to nip the whole reproduction process in the bud.

> pass a $2 to $4 trillion policy that would both >create government jobs for Black workers, and >subsidize businesses to hire Black workers.

Holy Shit, why not try to bankrupt the nation while your at it!

>Blacks are superior
Only in monkey business.

This is the best thing ever to fall into the laps of Republicans. This will remind white normies, Latinos, and Asians why we all HATE black people.

hello, black men! yea see, thing is, the only reason you're not wiping your blood-encrusted asshole with tree bark, the only reason you aren't the starving cleft-lipped son of a witch-doctor pygmy, the only reason you can begin to conceive of higher education, is because we so graciously gave you a chance to benefit from the system that has shaped the greatest minds of our time and led to the advent of modern technology. we won't be dumbing down the coursework just because your genetic lineage consists of several thousand years cooking up mud-patties in a dilapidated dirt hut. who knows-- if we had left your dung-smeared great great grandfather to his hocus-pocus, it may have alchemized some miraculous african renaissance, but we weren't about to wait for your clueless cannibalistic ancestors to discover a commitment to progress and civility in a rapidly advancing world. next time the white man's system disappoints you, we're happy to wave you off at the pier as you boat over to the congo and create your utopia in the hellish corners of the earth that your eternally disappointing bloodlines maintain.

youtube.com/watch?v=ss7BvSb3AEw

Good job

>tfw reading all this demands in sassy black woman voice