IT'S HAPPENING

DONALD TRUMP HAS NAMED THE JEW - GET IN HERE

archive.is/QuLCb

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QuLCb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lafarge_(company)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT'S FUCKING OVER FINALLY THIS TIME WE GOT HER SHE ACCEPTED MONEY FROM A... business...

Oh wait it's fucking nothing.

>FROM A... business...linked to ISIS

fixed that for you leafposter

9/10, you'll bait a lot of idiots below me.

>archive.is/QuLCb

>WIKILEAKS: Hillary Took Cash From Company Accused of Sponsoring ISIS

HOLY SHIT

canadiense perra que va a violar a su hasta que mueren

Thanks for correcting the record leaf.

SHES DEAD JIM

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HILLARY IS DONE

Won't stick, just watch. This bitch literally sprays a new coat of teflon on each morning.

bwaha

This thread is a false flag with no legitimate proof she did anything. You virgins are just sitting in here getting excited with each other over nothing.

I've never seen media bias and corruption this blatant.

Are people falling for it? They're ignoring Hillary Clinton's career-ruining scandals to jump on ambiguous, provocative statements made by Donald Trump to call him Hitler.

RIP the Clinton campaign

Press f to pay respect

F

MADMAN ABSOLUTE MADMAD

Fuck off shill kys

We're back on the front lines. Set the propaganda to maximum output. Go to his twitter and start redpilling people in the comments.

Bump

>1 post by this cuck

read the /cfg/ threads stupid faggot
oh wait you're a shill, nvm thanks for correcting us so the record is straight

bump
butt hurt leaf
butt hurty-er leaf

OH FUCK.

HILLARY IS DEAD.
DEAD. DIED FROM EPILEPTIC EPISODE.
TRUMP WINS LANDSLIDE VICTORY.

#noslide back to top

Remember when Canada used to be a good boy?

Literally no different than saying gun makers should be held accountable when someone uses a gun to murder somewhere.

You're fishing in the deepest ocean of corruption in history and THIS is the best you can come up with? I'm disappointed.

So she worked for this huge company as an employee and after she left, the company had some deals in Syria with ISIS people to operate their plants?

Is that it? How is she related to anything that company decided after she left the firm? They can do whatever they want with their money.

>double trips

Witnessed, praise Kek

the tweet is real you niggerfaggot shill

Clinton is really corrupt niggerfaggot shill

Shiiiiieeeeetttt

>Americans are so stupid that they need labels on the countries in the ME that they've fucked up

No sliding on my watch

He's here.

The Kek is with us

Where the Fuck does he name the jew?

REMOVE REPTILIANS

wtf youre right i hate trump now

Keep bitching stringbean. Truth will win.

>hes right and i have no argument... I KNOW! ill call him a shill.

You sure showed me kids.

kys

oh shit
Trump seems pissed, the kikes at CNN must have thought he wouldn't attack back

Praise Kek! May his blessings be upon us all!

>you
>giving an argument

lol

Honestly this country is dead if hillary wins.

Do you think that they were somehow kept morally sound by Hillary's presence and only took a moral nosedive when she left?

To put it in terms you'd understand; It's like the local potions woman used to suckle piglets for the town pig masturbator. After she left this position, she applied for town elder. However, whilst she was demonstrating her suckling skills for the elder selection committee to gain votes, it was revealed that after she had left the pig masturbator he had moved on to become the town involuntary children masturbator.

Don't you think that questions would be raised about her moral integrity, having worked so closely with the pig masturbator for so long, reportedly seeing nothing of his proclivity for childrens penises?

Is he blaming Hillary for Iraq and Afghanistan?

>a small bag of weed strapped to a moose's ass has been dispatched to your address

>if i put the word ISIS at the end of the sentence it'll surely scare enough people

Post for freedom

SHILLS BTFO

There is no proof of her having ties with ISIS.

She received money from a company without knowing the behind the scenes of them.

This does not imply or even prove ties.

Please, present your argument.

Most people aren't falling for it, but it doesn't take most people. Only enough to tip the election.

Trumpfags are seriously grasping at straws here.

Desperate and pathetic.

You will lose.

fuck off shill

She was the director of that company

Please fuck off with your shilling.

Please, achmed. Nobody wants to learn about the ME.

I don't think you know what an analogy is.

She voted for it why not.

>Changing the subject
>Moveing goal posts
>no argument

>graph with literally no variables listed or context given

The only thing desperate and pathetic is your imaginary statistics.

No he's saying she took money from the same people who have ties to isis.
Its guilt by association.

fuck off CRT shill

>namecalling
Not an argument.

Provide a source for your claim or get cancer.

Top fucking kek absolute madman.

The company is also linked to rogue contries, terrorist organizations, gang kingpins, and drug lords all while she worked there

wow wtf! I can't support Clinton now. I'm a #Chump4Trump now!

Thank you for getting us one step closer to a Canadian IP range ban you fucking hill shill faggot

The source is in the tweet. That is what we are currently discussing.

you spelt for wrong

Back to front1

The tweet provided no actual evidence.

>the source is social media

is it any wonder that most of the holding companies and think tanks working for the Clinton Cash machine are located in Canada?

their must be two dozen shills on this site for them to get the first post in every thread attempting to slide it. haha faggots.

Here's Wikipedia if you are too stupid to click on links.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lafarge_(company)

bump
CTR getting lazy

Love them bong bantz

You can't be this naive, this is like cum stain on a dress.

Dude, la Farge is a big company. They have offices everywhere in the world. So they happened to have a plant in Syria and they didn't want to lose it. So, they bribed ISIS, I suppose so they won't blow it up.

They're just as unscrupulous as any other company that doesn't care much about who is in power, they just shove some money to them to solve the issue.

It's like saying if you worked for Apple or Facebook, it means you are morally responsible for their collaboration with the NSA to spy on private citizens. Those are huge companies, in which one employee doesn't have much say.

Basically if she worked for them, I bet it was a payback for a service, she had no other job so they offered her a sinecure in their company, to make sure they are well connected with the US political establishment. They probably did this with many US politicians or key people from institutions.

Think about that "revolving door" between the US Treasury and the big US banks. Most of US Treasury Secretaries have worked at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, BoMa etc.

It's a similar situation here. Actually I think she was much less insignificant as a LaFarge employee than any past Treasury Secretary who worked at a big bank.

I'm not saying this to defend her, but this is nothing substantial. Doesn't link Clinton directly to any decision to support ISIS. Not to mention that the USA did officially support ISIS at one point, when they were just part of the anti-Assad military opposition. Just as it happened with the Talibans and mujahideens in Afghanistan, who were armed by the USA.

A FUCKING LEAF

The article, bonehead. But it doesn't matter. Hillary supporters ignore facts anyway.

she can easily explain this away by saying CF is a charity blah blah. None will mean anything because CNN is deep in her pocket. What if CNN was hacked . Wolf Blitzer, the douche bag Cuomo. We need to do more to vet these fuckers

Yes. It did. I know clicking multiple links and reading is difficult.

THE ARTICLES ARE IN THE /cfg/ THREAD LYING FAGGOT

DO YOU LACK READING COMPREHENSION? DO THE WORK OF LEARNING FOR YOURSELF SHITSTAIN

inhale toxins untermensch

I just got caught up in making fun of gypsies desu senpai. Was basically just trying to say that hillary undoubtedly had some knowledge of nefarious goings on and it's redundant to claim that her hands are clean just because she left before money exchanged hands. This leak isn't a decisive blow but it prompts intense scrutiny that the media (hopefully) can't ignore.

this won't please bernouts

I know what the company name is.

This is not proof.

Please provide proof that she was a member of the board during the time that funds were provided to ISIS.

I will be waiting.

>kys

Go back to youtube comments

Sup Forums and Drumpf BTFO again!

When you're zero debates into Netflix and shill and he gives you this look

*much less significant

>what are bribes

wow Tradaeu has really changed canadians, unfortunately

You're literally fucking retarded if you don't realize that the tweet contains a link directing to the source.

Please go to iraq and get yourself decapitated

Worthless piece of shit.

>This will be the END of Hillary's campaign

>Says increasingly nervous Drumpf shill for the 45th time this year

see

>mfw that angry military father that's been campaigning for her realizes that she funded the people who killed his son and he beats her ass on stage at a rally

Not an argument