If whyt woman hav sex with nigur insted of me, it meens I'm being genocided

>if whyt woman hav sex with nigur insted of me, it meens I'm being genocided

What's wrong with the reasoning?

Asian genocide is actually happening though. Asian men will cease to exist in a few generations. I am among the last of my kind.

I think the idea is about the mass immigration more so than the racemixing

döda dig själv

>I am Swedish

fuck off

>I am a N*rdoid

>83776656
>56

It literally is though. They're not doing it on their own will, people who race mix are brainwashed by the Jewish elites for the very purpose of the destruction of the white race. They're puppets in the grand scheme of things

>They're not doing it on their own will
It's da CIA electromagnetic mind control device amirite

Vaccines and fluoride you double nigger

>I'm a white nationalist but I have zero (0) ( Z E R O ) white children.

I find it funny that there are people out there that think female sexuality can be controlled, even funnier when these people tend to also be the most pussy whipped, traditionalist garbage. They're basically projecting how they are controlled by the pussy and externalising it in an absurd manner to ease the cognitive dissonance involved.
Tradcons really are fucking stupid. Not surprising most of them tend to be religious.

*tips fedora*

You homosexual

>it's jews fault that women would rather sleep with black men over me
>definitely not because I'm some 150 kg neckbeard who plays world of warcraft all day in my mom's basement.

If a white man has sex with a black woman does it mean he's genociding whites as well?

According to Sup Forums, the only race that whites(only the men though) are allowed to mix it without it being genocide is asians. I'm not joking, they have many threads supporting it and convinced themselves that Jews are extremely opposed to it so there's more reason to do it.

really makes you go hmm

this but unironically

No, white males cannot commit genocides. Only jews and women can commit genocides.

There's threads on Sup Forums for against/everything though. It's an open board with a massive population...

kek

Bit rude to call the American population massive.

323 million

That's about the same size of the Mexican population.

Mexico has 127,5 million in Mexico and 127,5 million in the USA.

>if whyt woman hav sex with crakur insted of me, it meens I'm being opressed

Sup Forums believes there are intellectucally superior races: any fair-skinned race, i.e. whites, asians, and arguably jews.
and then there are inferior races: everyone else, e.g. blacks, middle easterns, latinos
It is not hard to see that Sup Forums supports breeding between superior races, but detests race-mixing with an inferior race.

what is the Sup Forums stance on based SEA mail order brides? lots of far righters seem to have them irl.

lol

I don't think there is an exact consensus on Sup Forums. It's not a political party or group.

It's still "white genocide" because whites would eventually disappear if they mix asians

small dick
sorry but white women have larger cavities than asian ones, you cannot please them with that joke of a penis you have

Not necessarily.
Blacks and middle easterners have extremely high birthrates and will outbreed us either way. By race-mixing with them, you only make it worse.
Whites and asians have low-birth rates, so it makes no difference whether you race-mix or not because asians aren't outbreeding us

yet another unfortunate result of the way sugar is marketed in the west

In the Netherlands the birth rates of minorities have mostly normalized to the same level as the natives.

It is genocide. White women and Jews are responsible for the death of our race.

GENERATION 1: 1 Black Man + 1 White Woman (SARAH) = 4 mixed children (4 children who would have been white if SARAH remained loyal to her race.)

GENERATION 2: Those 4 mixed people + 4 mates = 16 mixed children (additional 16 white children not born, 20 total)

GENERATION 3: Those 16 mixed people + 16 mates = 64 mixed children (64 white children not born, 84 total)

GENERATION 4: Those 64 mixed people + 64 mates = 256 mixed children (256 white children not born, 340 total)

GENERATION 5: Those 320 mixed people + 320 mates = 1,280 mixed children (1,280 white children not born, 1,620 total)

GENERATION 6: Those 1,280 mixed people + 1,280 mates = 5,120 mixed children (5,120 white children not born, 6,740 total)

END RESULT : If a white woman (named SARAH) mates with a black man and has 4 children, and each of their children and subsequent children average 4 offspring each then within 6 generations there will be an additional 6,740 nonwhite people added to the population. 6,740 people who would have been born white if only SARAH had remained true to her race.

This is an addition of 6,740 to the nonwhite population and a subtraction of 6,740 to the white population making a grand total net gain of 13,480 to the nonwhite population over the white population.

ALL THIS DAMAGE FROM ONLY 1 WHITE WOMAN BETRAYING HER RACE.

Now, imagine if 100,000 white women betray their race in such a matter.

Within 6 generations that would be 100,000 X 6,740

That comes out to be 674,000,000 (dwarfs the 6 million Jews in the Holocaust)

674,000,000 WHITE PEOPLE are basically killed before they are even born.

Making a NET GAIN of 1,348,000,000 in nonwhite population over the white population.

That's 1 BILLION and 348 MILLION !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's going on exactly as you are reading this now.

White women guilty of GENOCIDE against their very own race.

Good point. But have you considered my feelings?

Your feelings don't matter compared to the White race maintaining its hegemony that it bestowed upon the world. The White race gave birth to civilization and you want it to be destroyed by a bunch of half breeds because "muh love, muh BBC".

Failures tend to have them.

very good sweden

>white race
>t. james tashawn gonzales

Literally Sweden.

The definition of white genocide next to You seriously need to Darwin yourself, genocide regardless we don’t need you.
The definition of white genocide next to

12 cm is a joke?

I want to fuck a cute black girl.

Gee, I wonder who the Sup Forumsyp is.

I don't use Sup Forums it just doesn't make much sense. It would be the same as saying that Sup Forums is a nazi board because some posters have nazi sympathies and make related threads or that Sup Forums is a communist board because some posters are communists and make threads about it.

>Niggers are so stupid they think they're oppressed by a white-dominated society. Why can't they just accept responsibility for their mistakes instead of blaming the whole world?
>I'm oppressed by a Jew-dominated society and anyone who disagrees is a dumb brainwashed sheep or a globalist shill. I'm only an unemployed loner because I'm the target of the deep state whose express goal is to prevent white men like me from achieving success in life.

yeah but blacks can go back to africa.
i can't go back anywhere, i'm already in my home country

>If you don't like the Jews it's because you're an unemployed virgin, who also believes in ridiculous conspiracy theories about how Jews are mindcontrolling people

i think so
pretty sure 15cm is the average
i have 16cm and my master says its pretty big

Daily reminder Africa has 60% of the worlds arable land and the impending "crisis" of Africa's population boom is a meme.

>i browse Sup Forums

>12 cm is a joke

>if chinese live in tibet I'm being genocided hurr hurr
Oh wait that's exactly what happened

>Oh wait that's exactly what happened

what do you mean with that post?

>millimeter peter

hot