Capeshitters please go back to r/The_Donald

>this thread got 507 posts and hit the image limit
>actually stimulating non-capeshit tier threads get fifteen posts max then get archived
How do we save Sup Forums folks?

Other urls found in this thread:

ezlocal.com/blog/post/google-chrome-hack-inspect-element.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But you're not a Sup Forums local

>How do we save Sup Forums folks?
Nuke Hollywood

Says the Sup Forums and r/The_Donald local

You're not a Sup Forums local and it was proven
You have no knowledge of the boards irc thats been up long before Sup Forums and donald Go back to Sup Forums

>no (You)s
Haha please stop shitting up my thread plebbitor, I want honest discussion on how to fix Sup Forums.

This is what happens on Sup Forums when you don't rout all the plebs. These people don't even know how cancerous they are.

>actually stimulating non-capeshit tier threads
LMAOOOOOOO

who you sound a little triggered there buddy

>He expects people not to know about inspect element

Welcome reddi

The mods should auto ban any pleb whose visited Sup Forums and Reddit. Imagine how great Sup Forums would be afterwards.

>phonefag
>inspect element (?) (whatever the fuck that is)
Haha I'm flattered you think I'm committed to anything other than screencapping posts, but keep living in a paranoid fantasy land. Just do it on Reddit, not here.

Sup Forums would still be shit tier. Even the non politics posters are plebs. Everything about this board is shit

When will you understand that Sup Forums owns this site, now? Go back to plebbit if you want a safe space, sweetie.

How the fuck do you not know about inspect element? How long have you been on the internet?

Here, educate yourself: ezlocal.com/blog/post/google-chrome-hack-inspect-element.aspx

This.
>Actual great movie comes out
>come to Sup Forums for actual film discussion
>people literally complaining there weren't enough tropes in it
>try to discuss their points
>they just spout memes and refuse to be logical
>every time
Fuck em. This board is my trashcan now.

>He posts this in an anti Trump thread
Do you just have a bot at this point?

If you don't like shitty threads, why make a shitty thread? Why not make a good thread and post in it?

jesus christ how butthurt do you have to be to make this thread lol

The off-topic politics spamming is kind of annoying but the unfunny meme spam is just so much worse.

You can't save it. The person who created the site bailed because he realized there was no fixing it after he fucked up and opened the floodgates to internet Nazi babies. At this point, in order to get rid of the retards you'd have to get rid of 75%+ of the user base, which would never happen due to site traffic and ad revenue. To compound the issue, only people gullible and stupid enough to click on the new ads are Sup Forumsyps.

I'm pretty sure Moot left because the site wasn't elitist enough for him
I'm fairly certain towards the end the only board he liked was Sup Forums

Sup Forums actually has good taste in films

Sup Forumseddit and Sup Forumseddit are the problem

Anyone have that image without some faggot laughing at it? I'm on the shitter being a dumb phoneposter