When are we going to get another star wars film as good as the Phantom Menace?

When are we going to get another star wars film as good as the Phantom Menace?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TPM wasn't good

Correct. It was able to elevate itself above good and become sci-fi kino

>tfw literally the only parts I enjoyed in Rogue One were TPM references

>cgi that is worse than medieval 2: total war

Better and more original than A New Hope 2.0.

Hopefully Episode X will be super different and exciting.
But I won't be holding my breath till 2030.

2,3,4,5,6,and 7 are all better than TPM.

False it's better than everything other than the OT

Not wrong, just your opinion.

2 is absolutely the worst. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. 1 had podracing, and the one single scene of Dart Maul character building during the fight. Quite Gon is meditating, dart maul is pacing impatiently and angrily, and obi wan is staring in fear. One single, actual good scene. That's more than ep 2 though

Episode 2 is the best prequel.

>human emotions
>love story
>Anakin as a Jedi
>Christopher Lee
>Interesting planets
>better world building
>No gungans
>Better battles
>better effects
>better soundtrack
>better adventure

All 100% wrong

>terrible acting doesn't convey Emotions
>love story is complete cringe
>Qui-gon is a more interesting Jedi
>Only new plants are the water planet and desert planet 2
>world building is laughable
>gungan battle is best of the prequels because there's actual characters in the battle
>nothing as good as duel of fates
>literally zero adventure

The acting and love story is not cringe. You are just an underage faggot who has never seen a movie from the 40s or 50s.

Qui-Gon is the most hollow Jedi in the franchise.

World building is better than TPM. You actually get to see what coruscant is like outside of the Jedi Temple and Senate.

Gungan Battle is nothing but slap stick humor. The arena sequence was more entertaining.

Duel of the Fates is shit compared to Across the Stars. The duel itself has the worst stage acting out of all the prequels. They don't even try to hit each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0mUVY9fLlw

Darth maul is the worst star wars character, even worse than Jar Jar.

The adventure takes you to far more locations than any other star wars movie.

It's also the only movie about Anakin as a Jedi. Episode 1 is all bullshit that doesn't really have anything to do with Episodes 2 and 3 other than the political bullshit.

OUR BOYS ARE BACK IN (((BATTLEFRONT 2)))

Don't see what classic cinema has to do with bad acting and shitty dialogue.

Qui-gon was the last pure Jedi uncorropted by hubris.

>defending Dax's diner

Gungan battle is an actual battle. The arena part with the monsters is cool but once the Jedi show up it's a clusterfuck.

Music is too subjective to argue but the duel itself exemplifies the flashy duels of the prequels.

Darth Maul is just plain cool and doesn't need to have a character arc because he's not a major character just a one off villain.

Pretty much only one extra planet and it's more of a mystery than an adventure.

Episode 1 established the Jedi the senate and all the major characters in the style of a self contained adventure. It's awesome

It's not shitty dialogue or bad acting. It's the style of how movies used to be made, underage faggot.

I think you're just making excuses for it to rationalize why it's bad. Things can work in older films that will come across as cringe today.

There is no such thing as cringe. Just you being a faggot.

I guess it would take a modicum of self awareness to know what cringe is
Pic related is you

Not him, but I feel more pity than cringe from this.

You're both faggots, excusing the garbage in AotC by comparing it to something like casablanca is pathetic, it's completely different

Shut the fuck up retard, the romance is casablanca literally pales when it comes to AotC, casablanca is the most overrated garbage tripe I've ever seen

Spicy

>casablanca overrated garbage
Hello underage faggot, go back to watching marvel movies

>The duel itself has the worst stage acting out of all the prequels. They don't even try to hit each other.

That's every fucking sword fight in movie history.

More original, yes. Better, no.

the vehicle and sound design alone elevate TPM above all other prequels/sequels.