Trump exposes Hillary, leaks reveal ties to ISIS

Trump leads the crusade.

We must fight the sliders on our homefront, right here on Sup Forums.

No crooks for president, no connected elite for president, no dictator for president. Hillary must be exposed.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/russia-slams-us-accusations-over-dnc-hack-as-cover-up-2016-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufacturing_Consent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More from Don

say what you will about trump, i'd rather someone speak their mind to correct themselves later, than be a scheming, hand rubbing, manipulator, who needs people to frame everything they say for them.

waiting for media to acknowledge. hillary is a disgrace.

How long before twitter hides the tweets?

So much this.

And the fact that pol is being attacked shows me that hillary is on the side AGAINST free speech.

bump

I wonder how theyre going tobl react desu senpai

Good argument but do you know how many times Trump has filed bankruptcy? He also paid less taxes than he should have. How can you not see that Hillary is the best choice here?

pretty much my thoughts exactly

Trump speaks off the cuff all the time, Hillary hides out of view for fear of saying something really stupid. Could it be that *gasp* women are incapable of having the political acumen required to be the leader of a nation?

Checked

Bump. Is this the leak that Assange has been promising?

HURRR BANKRUPTCY!!!! HE'S POOR! HE DOZNT KNOW HOW TO RUN A COMPANY!

pointing out the facts is #notanarguement
why dont u rotate 90 degrees counter clockwise and become based ?

>He also paid less taxes than he should have. How can you not see that Hillary is the best choice here?

>do you know how many times Trump has filed bankruptcy
6 of his several hundred companies went bankrupt throughout the years.
>He also paid less taxes than he should have
>should have
Not illegal.

I heard he didn't even write hjs own book, how can we trust this guy over Obama?

Since hes dealt with rebuilding his fortune he is more fit to rebuild americas fortune.

Since he has dealt with debt is he more experienced to help america deal with its debt.

Hillary has no experience outside of being a politician. All she knows is to give favors to get favors.

That is how corruption forms, as it did in Mexico. The players at the top stay at the top by monopolizing their aquired power.

Trump is human, he makes mistakes, he speaks his mind, and he is fit to be democratically elected to become our commander in chief.

Where's your eagle

Managing a personal business is nothing like managing a nation and that is exactly why Trump will lose. Businessmen care more about profits than human lives.
Hillary is a woman and the US has never had a woman president. That alone is more than enough reason to vote for her without mentioning that Trump is a racist male

he didn't fund isis. drops mic

he presents a vision he wishes to achieve while hillary promotes basically the same america as now

he has identified problems he wishes to kick in the guts whilst hillary sees no problems at all.

status quo presidents never rewind 30 or 40 years and compare, then evaluate, it seems the promote " today the world is just how it is, now lets talk about an imagined future"

trump appears to my eye to be the only person wanting to tackle now, things happening right now and not fall back on imaginary 'for the next generation' dialogue.

how could anyone possibly say life is better for multigenerational citizens now than in the 60s, 70s or 80s, it's not "just how things are today" to suck up, its failed regulation.

from my perspective multigwnerational citizens should do better financially than immigrants, more of their families blood has walked on the soil. sorry if that upsets some chinese guy who arrived yesterday on a student visa, you arw meant to do worse and suck it up, and perhpas your kids will do better.

Bump

.02 USD DEPOSITED

TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY
>TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY

Bump

.02 USD DEPOSITED

TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY
>TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY

Bump

.02 USD DEPOSITED

TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY
>TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY

wtf i hate trump and love hillary now...

Branch at bottom right has 7 points, like a menorah. Has Garrison been trying to tell us something this whole time?

look at those shills, look at them and laugh

If believe a person should be elected soley based on their gender/color/height/weight/apperance?

I believe someone should be elected based on their merits. I believe the president should be the president of their people, not the world.

Trump has 50% of America behind him because he represents the working mans interests: jobs, security, and our soverignty.

Hillary is woman who promises and appeals to a fantasy world of perptual peace, unity and love. If you vote for her, you will get your equality and peace underneath her regime's boot. You will have your free speech muzzled. You will be thought policed.

Under Hillarys vision for the world, you will be docile sheep, and you will serve your .01% overlords. She will sell you, your children, and your childrens children into debt and servitude for life.

Vote as you will. I rather take uncertainty with hope than security with tyranny.

Bumpity

>today I will remind them.

It's amazing that speaking simple truths is somehow branded controversial in our fucked up era.

Paco scared to lose his pesos

You are a disgrace to your nation
Italy is a beautiful place and you're shitting it up, what you're saying couldn't be less true. Hillary, as a woman, runs the incredibly corrupt Clinton Foundation, funnelled money from what should have been terrorist groups that abused women and children and it was her who didn't make them terrorists, so she could profit from it. She is the real racist, pal, have you not read the email leaks? She's a fucking criminal

Italian posters have got to be the 2nd or 3rd worst.

people who attack trump have no faith in the fact that logistically usa is the best soil to sell on, the best market.

business arent going to pull out of america simply because trump demands more of their profits hit usa workers pockets and remain on shore.

the more profit in pockets the more products fly off the shelf everywhere, the more business services are used and paid for.

a redistribution of some wealth must take place and a return if greenback back to usa shores

globalists are hoarders akin to scalpers, who make the population lean, offshore and skim from difference but they dont spend like the middle class do. they hoard.

dont believe globalists, having a global middle class across earth with wage parity will mean first world has sacrificed its status and prestige, and wage, for nothing.

a great way to destroy a nation. trump knows this.

OPERATION: LEAVE LEAVES BEHIND
Canadian shitposting, especially CTR employed shilling, has gotten out of hand. Enough is enough!

From this moment until further notice, possibly after Nov 8 and longer, ALL LEAVES SHALL BE IGNORED! NO EXCEPTIONS!

DO NOT REPLY TO ANY LEAF POSTERS! Just pretend they don't even exist, NO MATTER how provocative their picture, how sound their argument, how correct their record, how big the bait, they SHALL NOT get any (you)s.

Community Enforcement: all non-Leaf flags replying to Leaves will get reminded once, then ignored and put into exile along with Leaves.

Apologies to Leaves that contribute positively. You'll just have to use a VPN or keep faithfully contributing, but without replies. Your work may still be recognized, just no (you)s UUUU.

I don't expect 100% compliance until the word of this memo has had enough time to spread. We will fight this 1 day at a time. After a week, that should be enough time to eliminate 99% of shilling from Dude Weeds. It won't be easy, but this will be a great exercise in discipline, for without it how can we be men, and especially not Sup Forumsacks?

"Sup Forums is not one person." But the hate for Leaves is now beyond universal. As the shills use proxies, we cannot block them all without the help of mods, or without risking censoring free speech, but we can and will adapt. For now, we will take one small but necessary step in the right direction.

May KEK bless you, and bless the United States.

>Owns nearly 600 companies
>Has had to file for bankruptcy for only 6 of them
That's a damned impressive track record

> Businessmen care more about profits than human lives.

Says the man even though Trump has never been the cause of a mans death, while Hillary directly has.

I haven't read the leaked emails that by the way are a huge privacy scandal but that's beyond the point.
I keep hearing about them and how Hillary funded ISIS and is a criminal - If that's true, why is she not in prison?
Can you (or anyone else) show me some of these incriminating emails so that I can make up my own mind on her?
You of course don't have to, after all I'm not even an US citizen and I won't get to vote.

They wouldn't dare. It would make Twitter look really bad, and make Trump out as a victim.

>this is your life on autism

Shit get, fuck Churchill

She's not in prison because she literally has influence within the FBI, NSA etc. The email leak shows how racist she is. I can't show you a specific email right now cause I'm on mobile, but I'm sure someone here will.

There are 126 million adult women in the U.S.

The best that they can pick is someone who can't correctly manage classified information, can't resist the urge to use an unprotected server, let 4 Americans die in Benghazi, coordinated with the Democratic party to ensure that Bernie, a no name recognition candidate that isn't funded by Goldman, Citi, Soros etc has even less chance of getting the nomination, a woman that was said by the FBI director that should be in jail for her crimes after investigation yet says she is free to go.

Pretty much any woman you pick out of the 126 million in the U.S is better than her

Madman
I can't wait until the debate and he fucking buries her alive on national television

Bumping for delicious double Trumpy keks!

CNN NEEDS TO BE FUCKING BURNED TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!

Quints+dubs speak the truth

bump

>yfw you tell your grandkids you fought in the great meme wars

>t. Gustavo

>the war on women
>in the west

Every day we go deeper into the dark.

Can't wait until it happens

leaving this here

businessinsider.com/russia-slams-us-accusations-over-dnc-hack-as-cover-up-2016-8

Guys, I need to know.

What the fuck is/was this thing in Hillary's mouth? Why is no one talking about this? It's fucking gross. Left is her from last year, right is from the convention.

Bumping

So fucking pumped today. This has to take her down. If this doesn't I'm giving up

>do you know how many times Trump has filed bankruptcy?
Do you know what a Chapter 11 filing is and why it is used?

How does it differ from a Chapter 7 filing?

shadow from the microphone

Mods are doing absolutely nothing

Anything The Trump says is immediately considered conspiracy by normies. I have a theory that the clintons use him to hide their crimes. All he has to do is say something and immediately people come out against it. It's really fantastic reverse psychology. I can't believe you guys actually like trump.

careful with that barbell, goy :^)

It's scary how evil Hillary is. Not only did she actively help establish ISIS and help destroy Libya, but she's helping Merkel with the wholesale destruction of Europe.

All the while raking in bucks to the Clinton Foundation. Such blatant corruption on a MEGA scale.

Better give up

A shadow can make a bulge appear, as on the left, and in this picture from early this year? It was something cut out.

Some old person condition.

we were all thinking exactly what Trump was thinking re: the khans

Bumping

no trump is done stop this shit already autist mother fuckers

they baited youj successfully

This is a fucking outrage. How can anyone support her?

>yet another scandal emerges

The rug they're sweeping all these under must be a mile high at this point

Hard sliding going on

And this is the kind of stuff that he does that is genius. He gets all over the news and dominates it with tweets and then drops truth bomb after truth bomb. The media of course selectively only covers good information for Hillary.

In a little bit no one's going to give a shit about this whole Muslim thing especially as it slowly becomes obvious that he's a plant and a surrogate for the DNC with financial ties to Hillary.

But ISIS? When they eventually drop in for another terrorist attack (hopefully on a large, immigrant friendly yuropoor city with 1k+ casualties) Trump is going to be all over the place talking about why we aren't talking about Hillary and her connections and how the media keeps ignoring him, etc.

It's all a ploy for him to crush at the devay. Most people don't listen to either of them talk, they only follow what the media feeds them. If he can convince people that the media is corrupt, and he has in part, all he has to do is win the debate. Which should be easy. Look up "Hillary Obama South Carolina" to get an idea of how awful her body language is and how she wilts under the slightest of criticism.

>several months ago CNN was pretty unbiased
>CNN is now blatantly anti-trump
What happened?

Somebody paid someone an CNN a lot of money.

CNN has always been in the Clinton's pocket, they call it the Clinton News Network for a reason user.

CNN is pro-establishment

>soft on Bush
>soft on Obama
>soft on Clinton

She can't keep getting away with it.

An Australian who is not from Melbourne, noice.

>filling for bankruptcy is worse than destroying nations, committing treason, and selling arms to ISIS

Its a Chanker

You are getting paid and this is the best you can do? Pathetic.

Back to plebbit shill.

Probably sweeping it under Hillarys rug. Lord knows Bill hasn't gone in there in decades

OY VEY

The portal to hell

They were never unbiased, but they were decent at hiding their bias. They've gone full Luegenpresse trying to stop Trump.

fuck off red herring shill

This has been out for hours now. Why is the media not reporting on this? Why is this not trending on twitter? I'm absolutely speechless. Trump is being attacked left and right for running his mouth a bit but no one is paying attention to this crucial piece. There are even guys in this thread trying to derail the thread. It's making me think that there are actual shills here. I'm getting fucking paranoid.

Fuck all of this corruption

I'm 12 and what is this?

It's not so much about money it's about retaliation from the establishment. They can revoke press credentials, decline interviews, basically cut CNN out of the loop and give more to CNNs competition. To keep playing the game CNN (and all major news networks) need to appear friendly to the establishment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufacturing_Consent

So tightly wound together that Donna Brazile had to step down from CNN but the conflict of interest was there for a long time prior.

I'd agree if the RNC wasn't so ass backwards when it comes to economic issues - not even in terms of philosophy but in practice and evidenced records.

I want somebody like Trump, but I don't want the Republican Trump.

Wow it really is a complete blackout. None of them even reporting on this tweet.
Truly the most insidious weapon of the MSM is the power to ignore.

I don't even consider journalists shitting on Trump necessarily 'biased', they genuinely feel the way they do, it probably helps ratings, clicks; the scary bias, and the one that is becoming increasingly untenable, is not shitting on Hillary.