Drumpf sucks

Why do all you conservacucks love a racist bigot who's prejudiced against all non whites? Is it because YOU people are racist bigots who are prejudiced against all non whites?

It's because they are all compensating for there small penises

yes

Lol yeah they are just jealous of African Americans

Fucking end thread

This

Hillary Clinton is the only qualified candidate

Agreed

That's obvious to anyone who's not a brainless idiot like Trump supporters LOL!

Even more evidence that Trump is literally Hitler!

You realize there are IDs on Sup Forums right? Your samefagging shit isn't gonna work.

And you've had 1 reply.
So implore anything reading this right now. Block and filter faggots like OP. Ignore this shit because the more attention you give them, the more they will envelop Sup Forums

Also. Suck dick NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Who else is \with her\ ?

>Same ID
This is so sad.

That so fucking racist you shitlord you could literally be triggering so many people right now. And don't blame me that the Sup Forums is broken and somehow all of us have the same ID it's probably Russia hacking to pull a political move again.

Obviously not.
Sorry not sorry

Shills detected

dude... jesus christ you're cringeworthy. This entire thread should be capped and sent to a cringe gallery.

Not because of the hillary shit. Not because of the obviously bad shoop. Or the ID samefagging. But because you think you're trolling people... I'm literally cringing right now because in your head right now--you think you're tricking people into thinking you're retarded. When really, you are retarded but you're also stupid because you're not fooling anyone.

This thread is so bad it's almost genius. It's like a paradox of stupidity mixed into retardation surrounded by bad bait.

Just to be clear. I know you know how IDs work and I know you don't like Hillary. And I know you've probably been cruising Sup Forums for 3 months maybe less. Cringe as fuck though. For real dude.

>people are actually responding to this shitty bait thread
I hate everyone involved in this

Lol babbys first shill

I'm confused, you are making some one for having an ethnic name while calling other people racist?

Clearly, you are the bigot.

including yourself ?

yes

so let me get this straight. You spend all day shitposting on Sup Forums... for what reason?

Dude you realize, you realize. That you're a nigger. Why exactly aren't you posting on Sup Forums?

also, it is shitty bait but it's so bad I absolutely need the OP to know how bad it is. It's so fucking bad it's almost surreal.

How many threads are you going to start insisting we are cucks? I have 2 on the front page.

Ass

How is Trump a racist?