Every Comic Convention Panel EVER

Are they right, Sup Forums? Are these kinds of shows really that forgettable?

youtu.be/vsnm48_EJh0

Bitter af desu

> capeshit fags BTFO yet again

is this what normies watch on youtube?

Who is this semen demon?

This tbqtph

Was that MF Doom?

since when has a sci-fi tv series ever been all white. sci-fi has been diverse before it was a meme.

the "veteran character actor" is hilarious tbqh

the "hot" actor is ugly as fuck

this is more referencing science fiction/fantasy television, not superhero films

This was intended as a joke but intended up as a literal documentary.

> This was intended as a joke but intended up as a literal documentary.

who's the girl

Kind of nailed it in spirit, but the execution wasn't that great. The only one that was really spot on was the character actor guy.

The surprise guest is never some random character on the show, it's always a big name actor.

>yet another all-white...
stopped watching there

The girl seems like she has a pretty nice body of work desu

>all white
>alien is black
Truly this sketch has the deepest lore

Not funny but pretty spot-on desu.

Seriously, the veteran actor was topnotch

Some actress we've seen in a bathing suit in maxim magazine.

>all white

but there's a nigger on the right!

>yet another all white
>turned it off

As a proud progressive this shit is getting very grating.

Girl is hot as fuck desu

Yep. This sort of clickbait shit is what normies gobble up all the time. It's also the easiest content to make. You just take any subject and make some lazy observations and then people either go "so true" or "not true" but either way they've already got you to click because you saw something you like or know about or are and just clicked without thinking. Hell, you don't even have to click on them any more if you're running autoplay.

As an example, you could easily make "Every Game of Thrones Episode EVER" and you'd get a billion normies clicking it because hey they like GoT. And then you just flat out deliver your observations without any attempt to make a joke. "Hello, I am a character that you like and now I'm dead." "Hello, I am a character you don't like and now I'm dead, too." "These are my boobs and now I'm dead." "You don't remember my character because I was only in one second of an episode from the third season and now I am dead." This is zero effort content but it'd get hits and get ad revenue like nothing.

>0:08
>"all white"

I am out. Fuck this Jew shit.

>Girl

So is Reddit taking over cynicism now? Goddamnit.

Made it about 1:30 in, didn't smile or laugh once, clicked "dislike" and quit out

thanks for shilling, OP

And what I hate the most is comic con is so popular its used as a marketing venue for EVERYTHING. Like MTV not even playing music videos anymore.

holy shit! you're a comedic genius!

Anyone know the name of the girl?

This is on point, particularly in the way that someone plainly stating an observation passes for humor

>As an example, you could easily make "Every Game of Thrones Episode EVER" and you'd get a billion normies clicking it because hey they like GoT
>it's so effortless and lucrative that I don't do it, and instead spend my time making similarly lazy observations on an anime image board

Literally no information on her.

Not to keep piling on complements but this idea of "These are my boobs and now I'm dead." might seriously be a good concept for a parody video. Definitely high time someone takes these guys down a notch.

I fucking HATE these "all white show" type jokes, especially when they're made by these pop culture consumerist nerd culture loving excuses of a person.

I'm starting to think OP just posted this to get source on the grill

Said a faggot, jealous of user's talent.

not OP but i wouldn't blame him

ten seconds watching this
>all white scifi serie

why americans are so obsessed with race?

omg so true...

huh isn't that ironic

>all white
Just like your lame comedy troop, hypocrite.

Really tickles my noggin

troupe*

Guys, OP here. I think I'm in love with the girl in the video. This isn't a joke. She's 100% my type. I've even sent a private message to cbc comedy. Help.

This was unfunny as fuck. Might be more cancerous than the shitty cons they're parodying.

i dindn't think they could make videos less funny than RLM nerd crew but holy crap they did

>yet another all-white
Stopped, thumbs down, close tab

Tell her you hate whites, too.