21-YEAR-OLD GIRL LIVES AS A BABY

The degeneracy is just too fucking much. This insanity that is the fucking left just keeps getting worse and worse and worse on this slippery slope of madness... I really hope that WWIII starts soon and this miserable shithole of a rock will be nuked out of existence...

metro.co.uk/2016/07/30/woman-21-loves-wearing-a-nappy-and-pretending-shes-a-baby-6039588/

youtube.com/watch?v=JyT_5P21j28

>Tattoos

Not very dedicated is she?

>21-YEAR-OLD GIRL LIVES AS A BABY

Just a typical millennial. Nothing to see here.

> 21-YEAR-OLD GIRL LIVES AS A BABY
What else is new, amirite?

You're a piece of shit.

This is Sup Forums content not Sup Forums content.

Kill yourself, sliding faggot.

I'm a lefty and I think this shit should be killed.

Kill it with fire.

>only 50 years ago these sad sacks would be placed in asylums

That guy really needs to shave.
I mean the whole adult baby thing is messed up but there's obviously a psychological issue at play here.
But leaving that patchy shit on his cheeks? Unforgivable.

lol her boyfriend is probably a perv who feels like he won the lottery!

Well isn't she the specialest of snowflakes.

this offends you because their flaws or differences point out how insignificant you are actually. 94% of pol has that psychology. You are just power hungry and not humble at all. You are 100% dark side.

Most women this days want you to treat them like little baby and take care of every fucking thing

This vid is kinda dumb though, "OMG this is because of the Marxists!! your kids will be next!" when in reality the diaper thing is just dumb fetish shit that has been around for a long time.

fucking phony is what she is

fuck that bitch

This.

This is what happens when you take your diaper fetish from the world of 2D to 3D.
A lot of this shit is just an offshoot of a fetish they have.
Just like the body modification stuff that goes way overboard with beach ball sized tits and massive duck lips.
That's practically a transformation fetish that people are acting out in real life.

I'd accuse you of being a "white" knight, but I noticed your country's flag.

>what is a fetish
You idiots act like this is your first time on the internet.

Yeah, I get the feeling that right wing bible thumpers drove out of their church communities for the first time one day and then confused THAT with a sudden invasion of perverts and losers.

We perverts and losers have been here a long time.

her youtube is binkie princess, this shit is gold

Isn't this what Sup Forums is into?

>Vomits

Plus, Paul Joseph Watson is annoying as fuck.

I could get into that. Sexually speaking, age play can be very hot. Her boyfriend does look like the kind of creep who'd fuck a baby.

righht it used to be confined to the corners of the internet and now its in the news making people think its normal

I love PJW

Do we still think Hitler was wrong by the way?

Germany how could you

At least it's a woman, so it's not terribly far from the normal state of affairs.
It would be far worse if it was a man.

Age is a social construct. Prove me wrong.

Erm, I sorry to break this to you but...

Everything is a social construct, dude.
Everything is sexist, everything is racist, everything is ageist, and you have to point it all out!

It's normal as far as fetishes go, as long as she doesn't go around in public places like that.

MOst women are babies though, this one is honest about it.

>Record number of girls growing up without fathers
>Being surprised by how many of them end up sexualizing the idea of being cared for by one

Length, weight, and air pressure are all social constructs by that same logic.
Just because it's a social construct, doesn't mean it doesn't serve a purpose.

Really? I didn't have one, and the idea of being dolled up and fucked like a pretty princess by a big, musky daddy didn't even occur to me.

What the fuck is this

>mfw

I think its just normal people think that freedom from traditional means you can be a slut, get tattoos, and live 'free' from your evil parents.
Instead of, you know, pursuing their interests and building their own traditions to benefit others.
Degeneracy is only degeneracy as long as it generates nothing or is a parasite off the system. If its responsible, then its generation.

SAVAGE

She isn't even that hot. Why would you put up with this? Looks annoying.