Daily reminder that US is not number 1

at anything. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA GO HILARY 2016!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_top_international_rankings_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, at least I'm not a filthy spic.

I'm a filthy spic wetback.
We disown you spicca.

I'm a filthy spic wetback.
We disown you.

SURE?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know, Mexico took our place as most obese country.
It's a sad day.

Your kids will be

>List of countries by GDP (PPP)

>European Union is one country

leftist can't read?

I'm sick of these threads

HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOOOOO!!!

OBAMA DIDN'T DO SHIT!!! VOTE FOR HILLARY!!! YEAHHH!!! WOOO HAHAHA!!! YES!! *slurps on CapriSun*

so much creativity, is this how you get the pussy too? i see the problem now

THIS. TOP KEK.

maybe burger niggers are numer 1 at HDI or PER CAPITA?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA

capri sun that mom bought when she went to the supermarket becuase i am a useless fat amerilard who havent even gone out of your statte in your entire life and think that know ppl becase you wached a movie about it .

lmao stay mad gringo

>burgers will defend this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10 FEET HIGHER

At least we're a real country

>not number 1

>It takes more than 4 chinks to do the work of one white man.

Feels good desu.

The only one who has the right to laugh is china, fucking bean roach

And yet you guys are super salty that we're going to stop you jumping the border to come leech off us.

Meanwhile...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Then you wont mind us building the wall, kicking you out, barring you from entry, this White country sucking and all. This is good, your feelings on the matter should expedite your deportation, you won't resist.

bring me some more taquitos and send over the girl that fucks the donkey, pedro

But didn't the Obamas AND the Clintons say everything was great already last week? They're totally not know for lying.

(YOU) BTFO

Gonna be number 1 at wall building soon enough.

Why do those white guys claim to be Mexican

Leave America-senpai alone you dirty spic.

ELLOS TE VENDIERON ARMAS EN ECUADOR JAJAJAJAJAJA

We're number one in a lot of things ackshully.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_top_international_rankings_by_country

Belgium is a cum dumpster for kebab, bureaucrats, and whoever has decided to invade it in history

>uninformed spic talking shit and posting dank memes
Typical.
We sold weapons to Ecuador you stupid spic.
Nothing to do with 'murica senpai.
Also 20 years ago.

We also sold them to Croatia to defend freedom in the Balkans. No regrets.

You lie. Clearly the US is the #1 burger consumer in the world.

0 - 7

>Mexican intellectuals

Reminder that Mexico is, unfortunately for its citizens, still Mexico.

I really feel bad for you baes.. you're getting some refugees aren't ya?

Did you know we don't have niggers or muslims?
come home, man. you still have a chance in life!

look at our number sans nigs and mudbloods

pic is 300k missile for two monkeys

you will pay for the wall

>Did you know we don't have niggers or muslims?
Of course not, who the fuck would want to move there?

>reminder that US is not number 1

No, you have us beat on the obesity pandemic. Now finish getting the leaves out of my yard before I have you sent back to your "gun free" nation.

Los bolitas y perucas.

The Republican leader from both houses and Bill and Hillary sold the US soul to NAFTA...with the cheap labor it was bound to put the US at a position of weakness.

I also blame Sam Walton, he has our leader believing that what he did in sucking the live out of China could happen to Canada and Mexico, but it backfire because both country team up and turned the table to their respective advantage, China wised up in a hurry as well.

India is just after the US in everything, feels alright man.

INDIA STRONK, M8.

Damn, i must be blind as hell because i can't see your pic

We had niggers, but we freed them.
>but where did they go?
no one knows

Muslims have been trying to teach halal, but they can't senpai
>0.003% of muslims on Mexico

sorry, Argentina! maybe.. next time?

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GO HILARY 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find it hilarious a Mexican is trying to talk shit about America. All of your best and brightest flock to America to escape your kind. You people are so sickening to the rest of the world half of America wants to build a wall to keep you out.

America might not be number 1 in much, mainly because of niggers and shitstains like you, but they have a massive influence when it comes to technology, music, fashion and movies. It's hilarious that anytime something bad happens in the world, everyone instinctively looks towards the American government to do something.

Did you ever end up finding whats left of those students Paco?

technology = kikebook
music - nigger music
fashion = shit tier
movies = controlled by jews

friendly reminder that americans here hate your country, they want anyone to ignore you (OPERATION: LEAVE LEAVES BEHIND) and I starting to think is a good idea.

Movies= Every movie you hold dear
Technology= Damn near everything around you
Fashion= What can I say to a monkey who wears a loincloth how much America has influenced fashion

I'm just doing my part in making shitstains like you mad. Where are the students Paco?

Your country is so garbage that 1/3 of all mexicans live in the US.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>BUT THEY R COPYIN US

=[

BOO HOO

CHINA CENTURY !!! BYE BYE AMERICAN

the narco students probably dead in a hole.

don't worry, next year we are coming to your country without a visa or anything kek.

the students were filthy commie indians, I am happy with their dead. Theyve been studying instead of protesting.

Dog bless China :DD