Argentina, Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2018/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0n

leaving /lat/ really made you guys angry

vwv I don't get it

Fuck chile

It's a ranking for the top 20 universities in Latin America. One would expect a higher input from the country with the highest HDI in the region

We're always better than shitholes like Brazil, Mexico and Colombia in pretty much every indicator. This strange ranking is the exception and he's asking for explanations.

there's only one Argentine university in the Top 20 of Latin American universities.

Check times higher rankings, more accurate because includes globalization

timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2018/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats

Smart argentines just leave the country because they won't stick out in white countries like the rest of you amerindians.

It's just a ranking, in other rankings UBA is first, in others it's not... it depends on the metrics used

> shitholes like Brazil, Mexico and Colombia
ohh you must be so lucky to be an argentinian!! amerindian pride worldwide

>more Chilean and colombian universities than Mexican ones

I find this hard to believe.

>ohh you must be so lucky to be an argentinian

thanks it's like winning the lotery of life

>What did he mean by this?

We're definitely more African than Argentina, but certainly not more Amerindian, especially in this day and age.

Redpill me on the Universidad de los Andes

Rich kids go there! The tuition for medicine is like $7K USD/semester

woaaah a free university is a bit worse than one you have to pay

Yours are higher ranked than ours and probably have more alumni as well, so it evens out

>We're always better than shitholes like Brazil, Mexico and Colombia in pretty much every indicator.

Made me think

Argentina is an stagnated overrated shithole, nothing else to see here.

What happened to the Andes and the Nacional?

They used to be higher.

it's shit, the education is good but it's overpriced and it's not better than the National University and the University of Antioquia

crybaby

> it's not better
Most respectable rankings say otherwise though

>He fell for the universal quality education meme. That's not how human nature works

it's just because it's more expensive and has students from higher classes, the National University should be the number 1 of the country

wealthier people unironically have higher iqs and that's a proven fact. You can post your sjw sources if you want but those facts won't change. Even so called geniuses from the National University end up fucking up in some way or another

are you stupid? who's talking about IQ? the education has nothing to do with the students, who also end up fucking up, the only difference being that they have rich parents to back them up when they fuck up

itt congolombianos hablando en ingles

mongolo

Por que le dan you a paises irrelevantes?

gracias por los yous

de nada

abrazo