Hey america????

hey america????
if you don't want to be shot
why don't you just ban them????

yeah let's make guns illegal. there's no way criminals would do an illegal thing like own a gun, that's illegal

Idk, we should also ban alcohol because it makes people make poor decisions.

Clearly everybody having guns resulted in less people getting shot

>thing used for recreation vs. thing literally made to kill people
epic

Would you like to be the one to go around confiscating the firearms?

why don't danish and other europeans ban vans if they don't want to be run over?

most people here are just in love with them, it's never gonna happen. the few who oppose it know how crazy it is but can do nothing about it

what if i want to be shot?

nigger
do you have any concept of how many guns are owned here? it is far past the point of banning them

they do want to be shot. look at those fucking fatsos, it's almost like they're screaming "please, please, shoot me, free me from the burden of having to eat 40 cheeseburgers a day, god i can't even lift my fucking gun to protect myself"

I agree. Alcohol has no real recreational usage and should be banned.

this is why we should decriminalize all drugs!

You know how the original purpose of owning firearms was to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government?
Even though no one gives a shit about that anymore and just wants guns to shoot black people with, it's still a common fantasy for southern rednecks to open fire on DEM OBAMA AGENTS TRYN TO TAKE MUH GUNS

>Scandi shitskin opinions

masallah you learn fast!

very informative post. i agree.

>thing that can literally kill you just from withdrawal and leads to multiple times more deaths in drunk driving accidents than literally all gun deaths combind including suicide
vs
>inanimate machine that propels a projectile

I can do that too

Guns are a get-out-of-tynranny free card. But once you’ve traded that card away you can never get it back.

And no, just because the military is modern doesn’t mean it is impossible to fight the government. Even one man with a gun can become a martyr and make a statement that could start a necessary revolution. Without guns anyone can be taken away in the middle of the night without noticeable resistance.

There isn’t any reason for this sort revolution in the current world climate but it is impossible to know what the future holds.

>Without guns anyone can be taken away in the middle of the night without noticeable resistance.
No one's taken in the middle of the night friend theyre shot in broad daylight

Why do people even assume the military would fight its citizens? Imagine the amount of defections.

edgy

kek

It’s happened in history before and there’s no reason it couldn’t happen again.

i'm banning denmark

im dying

I think he meant banning the children. That way they can't be shot.

I care more about the right to own guns than human lives tbqh.