imgur.com/a/fuNtK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like Dr Doom has never attempted mass destruction before

Those were Doombots
This one in the panel was a Doombot too

In fact, you're a Doombot, user

I could see Kingpin being there
What with him living in NY and all

Good news, now I don't feel so horrible about the mess I made of my life..

>Magneto mourning the death of homo-sapiens

holy fuck this could pass for a tumblr post

It was his other half mourning the death of the jews

This. Can you imagine how much revenue 9/11 cost him? All those lunches he could have eaten at their restaurants? No wonder he's mourning.

There were probably mutants who died in the trade tower collapse

Him showing up isent that bad
Him crying was retardation of the highest order

Yeah, he's a piece of shit but he's not in the business of killing people unless they cross him.

Doc Ock is there too!

>death of the jews
>death

Fucking Juggernaut in the back.

This reminds me of the comic where Joker gets patriotic and beats up the Red Skull. Anyone have scans?

>Fucking Juggernaut in the back
Maybe he's wondering how they got put back the second time

Damit marvel keep track of your continuity

>allahu ackbar, bitch!

>Mess you've made of your life
>implying DOOM programs his proxies to fail

If he did 9/11, does that make him the Jewggernaut?

Maybe I'm thinking too much, but I look at this as less canon, and more JMS dealing with the the unpleasantness that occurred on 9-11.

>implying Doom would ever program something that would be his equal

If you look at it that way it's even grottier because it contains all the hallmark jingoism and tally ho military attitudes that were everywhere after 9/12

I didn't buy volume 1 of JMS Ultimate Collection because of this issue.

Wasn't this issue like a meta type thing? With something like
>'You can't see us(because superheroes aren't real) but we are there.'

imgur.com/a/fuNtK

I believe Giganta also hates Nazis, but that's not really that out of character for her.

One More Day

This was like 3 years before Magneto/Xorn wrecking NY? I cant believe I gorgot the year of 9-11, 2001?

wouldnt kingpin be sad since they fucked up something of his? its tears of rage.

doom is just sad he didn't get to do it first

and really, this was all caused by the Living Monolith. no, really! its true, just look it up, it happened in the 70s or some shit.

actually it makes sense if you assume it was a publicity stunt. crying at the ruins of the World Trade Center? is there a better way to make the ignorant masses forget you're a literal supervillain?

>dead mom
>use full-fledged autism to make the kid feel better

What expression is this meant to convey?

I see painful self-restraint
He's in tension trying not to cry

That's a he?

There was the time aquaman said he didn't care what people think of the league at a time that public opinion of Atlantis was extremely low and he was working to fix that.

Opinions on the league affect opinions of aquaman and opinions on aquaman affect views on Atlantis

Is this how writers fucking look at Steve now? Steve's literally the dude that has told people there's no shame in crying.

Why Couldent this piece of shit page have gotten the publicity that hail Hydra got

Context?

To be honest, it'd make sense for Kingpin to send his crew to help with the remaining wreckage and survivors. It'd give him good support and would redeem himself in the eyes of a lot of people.

Except for the Punisher of course.

written by Chuck Austen, thats all the context you need

You know, as stupid as this is in retrospect, as an 11 year old with a limited knowledge of comic lore (couldn't pirate shit and read everything) this hit me pretty hard. This idea that even the most evil super villains would see this as tragic really touched me, and made me feel like the perpetrators were worse. Which they are. Because unlike Dr. Doom, Magneto, and Wilson Fisk, 9/11 was real

That still doesn't explain the girl's haircut

Isn't that worse?
It's like they first made something to show their respect to victims and the tragedy over all and later went "yeah, nah fuck them this fictional character characterization is more important" about it.

was this before, or after the joker joined the Taliban?

I can actually see Kingpin mourning because he may have known people in the attacks. But Magneto and Doom would give less fucks.

I kek'd.

I see "I'm too cool for this. Pssssh."

>implying one jew died in WTC and around

most of the jewish ceo's left to see doctors and shit that day, and I'm not even kidding

Anything by bendis

In hind sight all this 9/11 stuff is incredibly Islamophobic.

Everything in Spider-Man from 2007 onwards suffices.

Lol fuck the fuck off, Ahmed.

people give this panel a lot of shit for portraying villains behaving in a way that isn't consistent with their established villainy, but look closer

they're all standing in the wreckage, hampering the recovery effort

Or Matt, or Foggy, or Karen, or Ben, or Peter, basically everyone.

Heh

9/11 was an inside job, kid

>9/11
>real

you just got kike'd son

To be fair, that's not the WTC, that's a conveniently abandoned building. He did however destroy the top few floors of one of the towers.

Joker is a mobster. There was a big push of patriotism from mobsters during WW2.

It was real, but not in the way you think it was.

Achewood's great outdoor fight is completely and utterly ooc for all involved