Bleach Cancelled

The main bad guy, Yhwach, this arc is nazi-themed. He seeks to to kill his father who he believes rules over a corrupt degenerate world. His followers, who are strong and loyal, are called the sternrietter.

Now suddenly the manga is cancelled? Before we could find out the motives of the villain? Why? Probably because he was justified.

Remember the 6 million

Other urls found in this thread:

pharaodopazo.blogspot.com/p/wsj-rankings.html
crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-809337/weekly-shonen-jump-rankings?pg=121#54390635
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because that manga is fucking S H I T

Fucking Shabbos goy.

The quincy are the jews, idiot.
Yhwach is the hebrew name for God
they talk about being his chosen people
their symbol is a STAR cross.
They have gold medallions that give them power
and he's got a giant nose.

No the manga is shit. It has been shit since the soul society arc. It was readable till Aizen arc, but after that it became utter shit. The anime was cancelled way before this arc because people got tired from it.

That id.
JEW

>infinite adventure mangoos are boring
how surprising

He's definitely german. Ywach is the son the soul king(the in universe god). Yhwach's rebellion is meant to represent the Christians revolting against the jews.

It's finally ending? About damn time

The last time I heard anyone talk about Bleach was 2011. It got cancelled because the retarded teens who watched/read it in the 00s grew up and realized it's shit.

>88
>Jew
You can't make this shit up.

yeah
and germans cant be jews
do you even remember where hitler pushed the jews out of?

It got cancelled.

Should have wrapped it up after the prison break arc. It should have ended years ago.

Yhwach is literally the son of god. He is a christ allegory.

Source?

It's cancelled? I'm going to need a source for that one.

The only thing worse than reading Bleach is drinking it.

I mean it's pretty obvious if you keep up with the manga. Half the fights are suddenly cut short. The used a Deus Ex to kill Yhwach. Also almost none of the major plot points have been explained.

so they're just gonna leave it unfinished, or like, they told the writer to wrap it up soonish and they won't be buying future arcs?

>88
>jew
hmmm, something doesn't add up the way it should be.

Cancelled? You mean after the part where ichigo literally just killed him after teaming up with aizen and Ishida?

Nice.

It's ending this week.
See

>wasting time reading weeb garbage

wow

I think they forced the author to finish it due to declining sales. It's a forced ending though. Non of it makes sense.

That was such a Deus Ex. Yhwach should have wrecked all of them easily.

Wait, according to who?

Shits done niggers.

What do you mean according to who?

Why is this on pol again

I would have personally rather had Yhwach win. Ichigo winning makes no sense when you consider how op Yhwach was.

A platform is still a platform. When you didn't speak up for Western print media, TV, and movies, they got co-opted by the (((subversives))).

Or is this part of (((your))) plan?

As in, did the author or Jump say "Next weeks chapter is the Bleach finale" or something to that effect?

Fucking finally.

would there be like, a flushed out ending when they print the volume, like a special few pages the author might make just for the the book, or is that not a thing?

i'm terrified, i didn't know this happened! i somehow thought the otaku market was so strong that once you got an endless manga going you just ran it forever until you got bored and no one ever got fired. like, how does one piece still exist otherwise?

what if they cancel Berserk before it's over. T_T

Yeah. They did. This thursday is the last day

There's a rumor in Japan that this week there's a 2 chapter issue (ending chapter + epilogue).
When I asked him for a source I meant a source of it getting cancelled, because I'm pretty sure Kubo already had plans to end it.

I expected an aizen win. No matter what Yahweh could see, illusion should have countered it.

yeah, i was reading the quincy arc and they were in the final palace with like, only a dozen people still left.

the entire quincy arc seemed like an obvious final arc to the series from it's beginning.

hell, seems like it might've been tacked on and they just kept paying him to keep going after aizen when he probably first planed to end it.

i'm confused. is this the planned ending the author had, or did they cut him short by a dozen issues or so or wut?

Wasn't it announced that this was the last arc anyways?

>would there be like, a flushed out ending when they print the volume, like a special few pages the author might make just for the the book, or is that not a thing?
It wouldn't matter. Bleach needs another 100 chapters before it could even wrap up most of the plot points that are left. That's almost 2 years of chapters.

user, Bleach is getting forced to end early because nips don't care anymore. Not because the Quincies are Nazis. Even though Bleach has always had good tankobon sales, it's readership in WSJ got worse after every arc. Mexico arc lost him readers in the end, the nips HATED Fullbring arc so much, Kubo had to bring in Shitsugaya and the other Gotei 13 captains to save the ratings, and even though the final arc started out so strong, in the middle it was the final nail in the coffin because the fights were boring and no one gave a shit about the antagonists.

After the Zangetsu was Bach all along twist, there was no more steam left.

The quincy arc was the final arc. The thing is though Kubo planned on having many more chapters. It got cancelled though because of low sales and his editors are forcing him to wrap up.

see

that's too bad. it also means they'll never make a 2nd anime for the last arc, or a remake anime cutting out the filler.

Kubo can't into pacing. I can't blame him though, he makes too many fucking characters to manage properly. 10 Espada were already enough to manage with Mexico. 27 fucking Sternritter were too many and I couldn't care less about any of them except Kirge who was everything I wanted from a Quincy bad guy.

Bleach has had declining sales since before this arc even started

OP is pic related

Ywach was overpowered as fuck and the only way to win was a Deus Ex.

"I can rewrite even futures where I am killed"

His biggest problem with this arc was making the quincy to OP.

Can you blame them for hating the fullbringer arc? That shit felt like anime-tier filler.

Also how do they know about it's readership in shoenen jump? Do they do opinion polls or something?

Ywach
Gremmy
Lille
Gerard
Haschbrown.

All of them were Deus Ex deaths. All of them were way too overpowered

They have sales figures based on the volumes I think.

the fullbring arc was seriously bad.
the anime filler with the dolls is the only thing worse than fullbring.

Wait, now I'm really confused, weren't the Bleach tanks selling well?

Fullbring arc should have been its own series. It was interesting, just wasn't bleach.

I honestly don't know how shonen sales work in Japan. The thing is that Bleach was very unpopular in Japan so it was cancelled.

The fullbringers were brought back this arc.

Not even, it was the typical
>I'm behind you!
>no I'm behind you!
>no I'm behind you now!

kind of shit Kubo likes to do. Very little of the fights had any kind of pressure to them except Yamamoto fighting notYawach and getting killed by Yawach. The fights in Mexico had tension because you knew Grimmjow most of the Espada by the time they fought or got some stupid backstory at least. We got Quincy backstory for only 2 Sternritter. By then no one gave a shit though because it was still shit.

I loved Fullbring because it was like a psycho-thriller of sorts and Chad was finally getting some time to shine. At least he was supposed to until Kubo brought in Gotei 13.

Jump has popularity polls frequently for what the readers like. I assume the tankobon sales stats come from Oricon.

pharaodopazo.blogspot.com/p/wsj-rankings.html

This Mexican asshole was literally useless after the first arc. The series is a few chapters away from officially concluding and he still hadn't done anything relevant in ten years.

He didn't earn his green card. He was to go back.

They have a ranking based on a weekly survey. They ask readers to rank their favorites and this is the latest one. Apparently it's been years since Bleach was even top 5, nevermind top 3 like it used to be.
crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-809337/weekly-shonen-jump-rankings?pg=121#54390635

You don't thing
Yhwach
Lille
Gremmy
Gerard
were overpowered. All of them literally needed a Deus ex to be beaten.

The final boss felt anti-climactic as fuck, maybe because Ichigo began confronting him while the Captains were fighting other Sternritters.

And that arrow that nullifies his powers bullshit came out of fucking nowhere. The build-up to the final fight was pretty poor.

It was rushed. Especially how Gerard and Hasch were killed.

Gerard needed such a powerful Deus Ex that it had to be an offscreen Deus Ex. It was fucking stupid. I didnt mind at the time because I thought he was going to be the Bankai sponge for all the Captains to show off on, but Kubo cucked me.

He needs to do something like the Death Note author and make a companion database book

We didn't even get to see the one bankai that mattered in the gerard fight. Kenpachi broke his fucking arm because his bankai was to powerful. The fight was bullshit.

the characters weren't bad, per se
it was just needless and dumb and completely tangential story wise.

I actually thought Gremmy getting beaten the way he did was really clever.

Owlnigger and Valkyrienigger were pretty lame I admit. But they're only a small sample of all the prominent Sternritter battles. I give Yawach a pass because he's the final boss, but Ishida's arrow was fucking stupid. Aizen made up for that though since Kyouka Suigetsu makes sense to beat The Almighty, and was even shown before to fuck with his prophetic powers.

How can you be sure you're seeing the right future when your sense of sight is under the control of Aizen? The Almighty sees the future. This fucking sucks when it comes to Aizen though because he had to have actually seen Aizen's release in some future that never happened, placing him under the spell. I miss Aizen being the big bad.

Kyouka suigetsu has never been shown to be capable of messing with the Almighty before. All it was shown was that Yhwach was susceptible pre-almighty.

Also all the Elite Guard literally turned into canon-fodder. That shit was a let down.

We can all agree he deserves his own spin-off being written by someone that knows what proper pacing is, right?

The hyped royal guard ended up being useless kek. Kubo even resurrected pic related guy to do nothing.

He didn't even win his last fight.

Ichibie was op as fuck. His shikai and bankai would have killed anyone. He just happened to be up against the only person more op than him.

We don't rven know why the fuck Yhwach was trying to do?

All we know is he hated the soul king. I am inclined to think he had a good reason since Aizen also wanted to kill the soul king.

Kinda itched to read/watch the early parts of Bleach. I remember enjoying it a lot, but after the Soul Society arc it got way too autistic for me.

You forgot Pernida that could copy powers and evolve.

At-least pernidas defeat was explainable and wasn't a complete Deus-Ex

So did Pernida. Gerard and Pernida both technically won.

Do we know that Yhwach only had access to The Almighty in the Ichibe fight? It seems like he just hadn't used it until then. I can't think of any other reason why he'd have fallen under Kyouka Suigetsu's spell. Aizen was in his comfy chair and couldn't have shown him his sword.

This is one of the things that really makes me wish Bleach would go monthly and continue on in a second series like TLR Darkness. There's still so many unresolved plot points, including the fucking main ones. We still do not even know what the fuck the Soul King is.

>It seems like he just hadn't used it until then
And by that I mean shown in a panel.

Yet we don't even know what Yhwach did to him. He made him explode yet he couldn't fo the same to others with almighty.

Gerard was literally unkillable though. He was in every conceivable way invincible. It was only because of Deus Ex Machina that he managed to die because Yhwach decided to absorb the remaining Sternritter's powers.

TLR Darkness didn't continue the series at all. It just abandoned the old one completely and started something completely different with some of the same characters.

He couldn't use it before he had to wait 9 years or some such.

So his sword broke too?

Yet he didn't kill Ishida. Old stupid cliche with a villain killing his underlings intead of heroes.

>yfw the real hero was a "race" mixing fedora tipping jackass who tricked a nazi jew's all seeing eyes to kill him

This the almighty couldn't be activated until after a 9 year period. That period ended magically right when he was about to be killed by Ichibei.

What anime is this from?

Yeah, it was a retarded and nonsensical way for Gerard to finally die, but Kubo was under time constraints to wrap things up.

Except he didn't kill him. Yhwach came back and consumed aizen.

I don't think you'll find many people who wouldn't agree that it should have ended when they rescued Rukia from being executed on bullshit charges.

About as stupid Lilie's defeat or more so/ By the way Lilie is still alive. Mayuri booby-trapped Nemu in case spmeone eat her abd Pernida did eat her, how stupid is that?

Aizen was the best bad. And he was based as fuck. In hindsight with all we've learned im having a hard time BLAMING him for his actions.

That would have been a shit ending honestly. Literally makes no sense. There's no character development no expansian and tons of plotholes.

No. The 15th anniversary of Bleach is in August, and the chapter this week will either be the 700th chapter or very close to it if you include the negative chapters. This was planned by WSJ and Kubo, and Kubo was aware of when the manga would be ending. He just has shit pacing and isn't that fantastic of a mangaka in the first place.

Same with Hashbrown, he won too.

should have ended a decade ago.