Why can a single Australian accomplish more in a few months than the entire continent of Africa has in 14 thousand...

Why can a single Australian accomplish more in a few months than the entire continent of Africa has in 14 thousand years??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtu.be/VVV4xeWBIxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was just watching his show last night. I love it.

Someone has the webm of the Asian guy mocking the last 50 years of an African country, and one black just stares pissed?

Because that one aussie already knew that these things existed, he did not invent anything, he just had to recreate things he was already aware of and which functionment he could understand and recreate.
This show is interesting for what it is but it proves nothing other than "DIY works"

Because Africa had no domesticable grains, no domesticable animals, and tons of diseases. They also lived in a warm climate which favored cultural stagnation of the hunter gatherer lifestyle.

Yep, that's the one. Thanks.
So, what's the real context on this? Who are these two?

I always wondered what the order is for building a settlement.

I assume you have to take a hit early on and drink unsterilized water, no way you can find a reliable water source, make a clay oven, cook a bowl, and boil the water before you succumb to thirst.

nigga just went full retard.

documentary about chinese company, the black guy is his assistant or interpreter

What's it called bb

NEVER EVER drink possibly contaminated water. If you have literally NO OTHER OPTION dig a gypsy well next to the water source and let it filter into the hole.

>putting sticks together is inventing something.

It was available to the native inhabitants and they didn't take advantage of it or try to utilize it.

This knowledge has been publicly available for god knows how long now. If this random guy can learn to do the things he can, then anyone can learn to do them.

The utensils were passed down over the ages. And before the utensils were invented people were ,more immune to the diseases.

Some movie about chinese actions and investments in Africa. Chinaman basically does what he does best : show up with money "fixes" everything and (not shown in movie) get all the ressources he can, leave for a decade without anyone to maintain what he left so that he can then be called back (and paid) to fix stuff.
Basically, colinization 2 : electric boogaloo, except the chinese have no intention of making anything better while european colonists did at least plan some things that were meant to stay.

>Chinese company in Congo trying to build shit
>part of the contract with the government forces them to hire local workers

The Chinese guy is a supervisor, the black guy is his translator who speaks French and Mandarin. Basically, Group Projects: The Movie.

Primitive Technology

He hacked that Chinese guy to death with a machete later.

It's gross but you've got about 2 days of drinking your own piss. Gross but sterile.

Ty

>that condescending smile

priceless

It's a documentary called Empire of Dust.

It shows the interactions between a Chinese mining company and the natives. The black guy works for the Chinese guy as a translator, although he heavily filters the conversations.

It's culture shock between the reasonably orderly and efficient Chinese and the corrupt, lazy Africans.

Empire of Dust, doc about China in Africa.

>implying that conditions and circumstances were equal in all areas across the world, and non brown races were more advanced because, well, they were just smarter because, well, idk.

Yeah this guy is legit, no bullshit.

>implying Africans are people

>Why can a single Australian accomplish more in a few months than the entire continent of Africa has in 14 thousand years??

White privilege isn't only skin-deep. Systemic racism goes as far as the system of DNA, he had an unfair advantage that, frankly, completely undermines everything he's doing since he's white and it's easy for him.

But I'm talking literal step one shit. Would the first generation have to deal with being disease-ridden bastards until their children took over?

Better luck with the canned rationalizations next time.

what the western media fails to constantly report on in is the fact that china is actively colonizing africa and stealing all its resources. that webm is from a documentary about a work camp in africa ran by the chinese. The chinese man is the overseer, the black man is a worker.

Sustainable water usage and the knowledge thereof was a precursor to permanent settlements, probably. Also in the past, there was essentially no such thing as a settlement not beside a fresh water source.

africa's problems are the creations of white men.

jared diamond pls go.

I remember seeing an article about 2 white farmers moving into an african region and basically getting more harvest then the rest of the region

Because niggers are

DUMB
U
M
B

nigga please

he has (brain) white privilege

>I assume you have to take a hit early on and drink unsterilized water, no way you can find a reliable water source,

Finding a relatively clean water source is extremely easy. All you need to do is find a tree that isn't in the obvious path of a river, stream, or pond, and dig straight down until you hit the water table.

what?
simply being born who you are is unfair?
how many reparations do i owe you for being born stupid?

Yeah, look at wild animals, they all carry disease and die pretty young, even though they have much stronger immune systems than modern humans. But not all water is severely contaminated, most will have some sort of disease but perhaps not that strong enough to really cripple a human. Giarrdia for example, the native Americans could drink water with it and not get diarrhea because they were pretty immune to it

Not an argument. Warm tropical Africa is a far different environment than the Mediterranean desert of the Middle East or the boreal forest of Russia. And more important than the climate is what crops are available to domesticate. California and Turkey have similar climates, yet only Turkey had large seeded cereal grains to domesticate, while California only had acorn trees, which are not a good crop.

You can't accomplish anything when everyone in your society is a king or queen.

>Why can a single Australian accomplish more in a few months than the entire continent of Africa has in 14 thousand years?
he hasn't

also
he does it as a hobby, not for survival or out of necessity
he has free access to countless learning resources including books and the internet
he lives in a peaceful, lawful country, not one torn apart by war
probably raised in a decent family environment, went to a decent school

This guy actually inspired me to learn more about bushcraft/outddoorsmanship and the primitive technology. I realize that he doesn't actually live out there that attempting what he does in an actual survival situation where you're starving and tired is a different matter, but it's still fascinating to consider the possibilities of what you can do with such primitive tools at your disposal.

>WE

when i google that quote i find it's from a 1950 klan article, not darwin.

so what about before the whites got there?

Whites sailed to the african coast on beautiful wood ships and niggers couldn't even build a wheel...

lmao at your life, niggers all need to be genocided...

Because the knowledge exists somewhere else (and that somewhere else is separated from you by a desert and some sea in most cases) doesn't mean it's directly in your grasp. Natural ressources are one thing but developping knowledge is another.
You guys are talking as if people in the gulf of Guinea could just have popped by in greece in 500 BC and taken a look at what's arround there.
Also
>all of Africa was mudhuts
>Songhai doesn't real
>Ethiopia doesn't real
>Nubia doesn't real
>Benin City doesn't real
>Mali doesn't real
>Great Zimbabwe doesn't real
I know you'll all go full "muh kangz" but there were some local powers in Africa before the colonial era, it was largely lost when the land was seized by the europeans later but it did exist, even if you want to meme yourselves into believing the opposite. Most of it was possible because the local powers were heavily involved in slave trade (mostly in the horn of Africa because the islamic cultures were copiously using eunuch slaves from Somalia and leter in the golden Coast and gulf of Guinea)

> its shilling for his jewtube channel episode

Sourse?

darwins books have been heavily edited over the years. The reason the theory of evolution originally took hold was because it appealed to the upper class british elitism that implied they were the master race and all other races were beneath them. This gave them a 'scientific' justification for treating their colonists like shit.

found the muslim.

African culture was destroyed by islam, and islam went out of its way to treat blacks extremely poorly for the thousand years africa was subjected to the plague that is islam.

>what are Arab traders spreading civilization

>Nubia

Right, the people who ruined Egypt

>Ethiopia

Right, the people Arabs taught how to be civilized

>Great Zimbabwe

Literally some piles of rocks

The Chinese learned from the Europeans that building a durable infrastructure is wasted in a shit hole like Africa.

Goats, Cattle, fucking HORSES, CHICKENS....

Africa has a FUCKING GREAT JUNGLE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.

Animals don't start domesticated. Cows, Hens, Horses were all wild...just like animals in africa. Real humans (white people) took a long time domesticating animals that were helpful to humans.

Niggers wait until they die of old age and eat the carcasses.

>Not an argument
First post some proof for your claims here

>African culture was destroyed by islam
Pretty much. Meaning there was something to destroy in the first place, thank for your help user.

>the people who ruined Egypt
Which, as we know, was an undevelopped tribe that could easily be destroyed by ten people with pointy wooden sticks
>Literally some piles of rocks
I know, right? It's like medieval monuments tend to crumble when they are not maintained, just like in Europe.

>Everyone in Africa decimated by Ebola-chan
>After 1 year, the continent and its fertile lands are open to colonization

How much better would Earth be?

that dudes channel is dope asf

Yeah, africas major problem is africans. We should have wiped you out like any other parasitic species.

Seriously...eating bushmeat gives you ebola....Africans continue eating bushmeat.

Governments pay for electricity...Africans tear down transformers to steal oil to fry bushmeat.

Africans believe raping babies cures aids.

Africans PAY aids african to fuck their daugthers.

The entire world rallies around a cause to 'feed' africa....Africans spend it on AK's to shoot other africans.

Your entire continent south of the sahara needs fucking annihilation. The sheer land mass, mineral wealth, is staggering.

Oh yeah, and you fuckers keep wiping out every species of animal you have. Fucking ignorant nigger fucks. Keep your click click language, and kill yourself.

Is Brazil in Africa?

>islam
>plague

Islam, brought with it civilzation to "human beings" living in the sand and savannah of Africa. The Arabs brought math, science, engineering, astronomy, language, etc to people who had no known civilization before hand. The Ethiopians are a distinct breed of Africans, and in almost no way are related to the Bantu """""people""""" of west and central Africa.

The thing about this webm is that the chink isn't lecturing some ungrateful idiot African

That guy is smart

He knows exactly with the Chink is saying and that It's true

That's why he looks so depressed by it

>If you have literally NO OTHER OPTION dig a gypsy well next to the water source
Absolutely not. "Gypsy well" is extremely offensive, and if it really is a Romani invention, it's cultural appropriation as well.

I'd rather drink the unfiltered water. Nothing that comes directly from nature is deadly.

We can only pray that sickle cell mutates into a fucking deadly plague.

Although whitey will just cure it for them. Fucking noglets.

Watch the whole movie that the leaf posted. It's only like an hour and 20 minutes and completely riveting.

The arabs stole every single one of those things from the people they enslaved.

rekt

You could tell he enjoyed finally having something to wind the chinese up about

1/10 b8, unless you mean they stole it from the Persians, in that case, you'd be right.

Australian shitposting is just too avant-garde for me now.

nice delts desu

No he didn't.
Eddie was pretty based for a African, spoke fluent mandarin and had a job. The problem was his home country

The few people actually trying to make the situation better in Africa must be living the hard life.
>go get a degree/training abroad thanks to some funding program
>come back determined to do something for your country
>you can't because said country is stuck in pointless ethnical conflicts, because all official instances are corrupt and the money required for devlopment, medical system or education is diverted by elected officials who really need a fourth house
>carry on anyway
>achieve very little even though you did all you could

So basically he can do it because he isn't surrounded by niggers

Can we fund this? Crowdfund or kickstarter or something?

Avant Garde is euro talk for "I've ingested so much semen I have permanent brain damage now"

None of those animals were domesticated in Africa. Sub Saharan Africa is a brutal place full of huge herds of animals being preyed upon by large carnivores, all of it's megafuana are inherently more skittish than in other places. Animal domestication doesnt start until you have agricultural societies anyways, so youre putting the cow before the wheat. That bigass jungle is the last place on earth to lend itself to start a farming society.

It's fucking common sense, necessity is the mother of invention.

Everything you have. And it won't be enough.

Everytime a decent country tries to liberate them, they chimp out about dem white peepels.

I can't see how I should feel sorry for them.

they are both retarded thought, asian guys is to incompetent to get shit done and the black guy rather gets insulted than going back to eating mud pies

Ok, so if we move all the Africans to Europe they'll become doctors and surgeons right :^)

I had no idea Jackie Chan was such a savage motherfucker.

In the context of pre Bronze age societies, climate had a huge impact on cultural development.

kek based negro

It's obvious that we sent the criminals to the wrong continent.

>Nothing that comes directly from nature is deadly.
Where do you think bacteria, viruses, and many poisonous things come from?

Good quote.
Not Darwin though.

Lots of shills spreading bad info. Best to always source everything on your own.

Sweet sweet revenge

LINK???

Well said.
But anyway, Africa is not a place suitable to develop an advanced civilisation, at least not as quicker than in Europe for example.

Domestication is a process. Do you think Europe had domesticated animals and plants when people first arrived?

youtu.be/VVV4xeWBIxE

This is his newest video. I would recommend beginning with his first one and moving to this one.

>common sense
So you're bullshitting? That's not an argument.

I can tell you off the top of my head Africans had cattle, donkeys, zebras, all domesticable. They also had oats, barley, certain types of wheat. They did have diseases, but so did Europeans. Can you prove and explain how any of these things account for the disparity in societal achievements we see between Africans and Europeans for example?