Beaners literally have a "state" (thats what they call them...

Beaners literally have a "state" (thats what they call them, always copying american systems that are superior) called chihuahua hahahahaha

literally a state named after a fucking cuck dog

fuckin chihuahua AHAHAHAHA

>Mississippi

fpbp

Whats funnier is Africa has Nigeria, like niger-ia

that's not an argument

they literally have a country called NIGER... how did you not know that? you must be young

>be in United Kingdom of England
>have a state called Germany
Germ any

Also, other than taco meat and pissing off cable guys, what the fuck is a chihuahuas purpose. Seriously, why were they bred. Seems like the most useless creatures on earth.

There's a country called Niger.

That to
Nigeria stands out more though since they have all those email scams

why were any dogs bred? for human entertainment

Dog is named after the state.

>American
>On the topic of others being cucks

You do realize the population of white non-hispanic males is decreasing every year? You're being cucked in your own damn country.

Most dogs were actually used for something back in the day, hunting, herding sheeps, etc...

They were bred as war dogs (to confuse and startle the enemy when released in mass) and as food. Whenever Aztecs would go to war they would release hundreds of chis in battle and after they conquered the dogs were left there to forage. As they continued their campaign they returned through the conquered villages and ate the chihuahua they had released.

Neither is chihuahua

Dogs are typically bred for a certain purpose.
Collies for hearding, dobermen for protection etc
Nothing entertaining about chihuahua unless your using it for football

This actually makes sense. Like grunts

Fucking b8?

I'm not an idiot or spic
But chihuahua the dog is named after the fucking state

Mexico has unique dog breeds
Including my fave, the xoloitzcuintl

Lmao

wrong MOST dogs were bred for fucking human entertainment (to be cute, look good etc) although certainly some dogs were bred for practical purposes like hunting

absolute bullshit

>New Jersey
>New York
>New Hampshire

how does it feel to know that, no matter what, you'll always be UK's retarded son?

>Oaxaca
Here be Russians.

Feels good knowing all those places are undeniably better than the places they're named after.

Aww shieeet ese FPBP also the dog was named after the state faggot OP

The dog is named after the state. There's plenty of dog breeds named after geographic locations. Pomeranians (the southern Baltic coast controlled by Germany and Poland), Dalmatians (the east coast of the Adriatic sea). Stop being mean to our protectorates.

and even countries
>Dogo Argentino

Yorkies and Irish Setters too.
Black Russian Terriers are some terrifying fuckers. It's like someone tried to cross a dog with a bear, failed, and then put the bear in a dog cage to see if anyone noticed.

They were used as hot water bottles in the cold ass desert nights

Prove it wrong

A state named after a dog! hehhe those beaners, am I right guys? g-guys?

>American education.

yes, ridiculous beaner lmao

fucking hell you're dumb

Chihuahuas are alarm dogs.
They bond extremely closely with one individual and will bark at absolutely anything.

IN THE NEW SPAIN MY STATE WAS NAMED NUEVA VIZCAYA, AND THEN THEY CHANGED BY STUPID CHIHUAHUA. BUT WHO CARES, WE ARE THE WHITER STATE IN MEXICO.

>el peruANO

>the whiter
ta chido el open inglich

I meant the whitest. I beg you pardon, Sire.

The dog is named after the state you faggot.

Inner city nigger detected

will the Mennonites ever take over?
they will keep reproducing and might need more land for lebensraum

wasn't in apocolypto, your turn, prove it right

A mennonite couple has 20 kids, soon we will a minority. They have nicer trucks and houses than us.

Oh shit I though Apocalypto was like in Brazil or some shit.

>tfw Argie education

Great movie

>be Mexican American inline waiting to enter terminal in Mexican airport after vacationing in Cancun
>encounter racist female Mexican customs agent that looked like the female in the middle of the pic I posted
>prolonged questioning aimed at me compared to everyone else
>gives me dirty looks

Did she think I was a sellout? I'm not white, but I was whiter than her. I'm a Portuguese-looking mestizo. I wish I knew Nahua or a West African language to troll the crazy patriotic la raza bitch. I've never encountered racism like that by Anglo officials in America. Fuck I hate the concept of the country Mexico. My parents and grandparents were more proud of the small ranchos they were from and the churches they served (some of my family were priests and nuns) in 'Mexico' than being 'Mexican'.

they act like that with everyone you fucking snowflake.
Imagine all the shit they have to deal with if they don't detect someone carrying drugs at the airport.
mexican americans visiting Mexico are likely to be carrying drugs with them

James Polk one of the top 5 Presidents you never heard of, if he had his way the U.S would be 30% larger. that state of Chihuahua would be U.S clay

Bait?

It's a pretty cool state name desu. I don't think new (insert English town name) is really that much more superior when we look at things objectively with names.

Also aren't most dogs named after places?