I just realized that the white race is doomed...

I just realized that the white race is doomed. There is no way that tens of millions of white normies will get redpilled and unite to solve our problems. Most whites would rather pursue degenerate hedonist pleasure than sacrifice anything for the white race. The demographics have made it impossible for an anti-immigration party to win in Canada and Austrialia. Soon the US will follow suite. By 2040 Whites will be a minority in the US, Canada, Australia and Western Europe. I will see the end of white majority countries in my life time.

Any films to deal with this bad feel?

WTF i want to prevent white geNOcide now

>genocide
It's actually suicide

Meh the white race will live on in a way. The BBC will breed our women but their children will carry on part of our genes. We can't compete with superior seed anyways, it'll help our gene pool to make it BLACK

Why is there a Sup Forums thread in Sup Forums?

blacks have been getting BTFO all day so they post threads like this

>blacks have been getting BTFO all day

where?

Why are there so many Sup Forums threads?

on Sup Forums, idiot

That's a good question

Everyone is doomed, your existence could end tomorrow for all you know, just try to enjoy how lucky you are for even being alive

don't feel very lucky

Where on tv

The great stumbling block of the white nationalist is not the black radicals but the black conservatives

They make the right shift towards civic nationalism instead of pushing for segregation like we need

If you hate white genocide then you should hate sherrif David clarke and his mixed marriage.

As long as BASED black people exist to us we will never be truly redpilled

so whining about black people on superhero movies is "blacks getting BTFO"? your life sounds quite exciting

behind you

Don't worry white people will live on as slaves to ISIS.

It's actually a generational murder. Boomers wanting to destroy any future for millenials before dying.

Based blacks are great though. I have one who fucks my gf for me. Now I never have to worry about if she'll leave me because I can't pleasure her

What the duck does this have to do with tv and/or movies

nobody is whining, it's fucking hilarious, did you see that they put this fucking thing in the movie? what the fuck is that

>mfw the Hooton plan
feels bad man

Whites aren't doomed in the absolute sense, most likely. Homogeneous white populations in cities are a thing with a marked number of days, but rural populations are something else.

Once the white populations starts to bottom out at something in the 20% - 33% range I think we'll start seeing rural populations taking inner-racial (?) couples very seriously. Even if city populations do the same they're screwed because by that point there will be so many mixed people that it will slip in. We can expect a mestizoification a la South America, but no one really goes to the dutch farmlands or Wyoming.

Whites are just going to become the world equivalent of Jews. A small but stable isolative band.

I fucking hate white people

What exactly have you sacrificed for the white race?

cancer

tfw

Alvin and the chipmunk

I have sacrificed earning money by choosing to stay at home making charts and shitposting about blacks on Sup Forums so that I can redpill others. I totally didn't do it because I'm a lazy fuck that is terrified of actual human interaction and scared that every single black man I see will rob and stab me. Also, the Jews won't let me get a job.

>Letting sandniggers take you alive

Get a good job, find a good partner, and start cranking out babies. Otherwise, stfu and quit whining.

Yeah it's great that some people are super racist and make perfect strawmen so we never have to discuss race relations beyond a superficial level.

You're in the wrong board boy.

The anti-white sentiment in popular culture is demoralising as fuck and not a world I want to bring kids into. Better to nip the problem in the bud now than let it happen to the point where intraracial relationships become shun-worthy.