/brit/

Considered white on pol edition

Other urls found in this thread:

worldometers.info/world-population/uk-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=BicTB0l6zUs
strawpoll.me/14746090
youtu.be/MZBGYrJ7DnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Xth for Kiwi females, literally can not be competed with.

Brittany Venti looks cute there desu

>this is considered white in america

no it’s not you fucking kike stop trying to deconstruct white people

wish south african jew could get stabbed by a black guy

the only white person there is brittany venti’s boyfriend lol

Being white european doesn't necessarily mean you're not a mutt

t. german/irish mutt

>What are you looking at Rorke?

This is why pol get so absolutely furious about the Amerimutt meme

its new york city though. no one argues that city is white

source?

ave impreator

dumb pirate frogposter

worldometers.info/world-population/uk-population/

I'm Anglo with perhaps a bit of Scottish in me, ethnically no different than your average Brit. I'm an American though, that's the difference. Lots of white Americans have German, French, Russian and whatever but not me.

This is not considered white anywhere outside of media aka fantasy

At the toil departure terminal. Not a single smile amongst the toilsmen

got an ear infection so I can't even sleep on the right side of my head

is being a chestlet the female equivalent of being a manlet?

is america even considered a white country anymore? if so, at what percentage does it stop being one?

Why is America so brown lol

south african jew pretends to be a nazi now

loads of blokes like flat chested women, whereas women are repulsed by men their size

left is grotesque and nasty

How does it feel to know when people say "UK" "Britain" or "England" they mean London? How does it feel to know that 36.9% of the UK's economy is from London? Maybe next time you Poortherners meet a Londoner you should thank him for the dole money you collect.

How does it feel to know every year millions of tourists come to see London while no one gives a fuck about your depressing Northern shit hole? How does it feel to know you have no culture or relevance to the UK never mind the world.

London is a land of opportunity which is why it is such a magnet for immigrants, I know you will respond that you "Hate niggers and pakis" but why? Is it that people can come from Ghana and Pakistan, work hard, build a career and make something of themselves all on their own merits while you Poorthern shits just sit their collecting dole and drinking cans of cider? Do the hard working immigrants make you feel bad for being such a lazy shit? I would take a million Asians, blacks and eastern Europeans over one of the lazy northern animals.

What is my conclusion? If you hate London you hate it because you can't hack it. You are not smart, quick or hard working enough to compete. You don't have the willpower to come down here and start at the bottom renting a flat and work hard until you eventually get that mansion in Hampstead. You hate it because everyone in London is doing something while you sit there doing NOTHING. Collecting dole... Drinking warm cider out of a can.... I don't know if Poortherners cause more pity or more disgust.

>UK

there are provinces in 2017 canada that are whiter than 1776 america. its never been a white country

choonmen i call to thee

youtube.com/watch?v=BicTB0l6zUs

battyman

>that retard typed all of that

Amirah Adara fucks a stranger on a train

Canada told Mexico that Mexicans would have asylum in Canada if they could illegally immigrate across the Canadian border. And what's between Canada and Mexico?

the gf

cheers x

emma is timid and submissive irl. she'd never lick her teeth like that normally

need a sweater gf

we need to fix the rich-poor pay gap

power level
reveal my power level
dropping redpills on the normalfags
my power level
reveal my power level

Despise how often the media and television depict wealthy people

They are so overrepresented. In reality it's a tiny slice of the population. Sometimes you have to sit yourself down and remember that you're wealthier than about 80% of the world anyway

this but unironically
t. poortherner

This
>3/5's compromise so southern States would have more power

no one watches tv anymore, grandad

Quite like the grim look on girls. Wish it wasn't so fucking sunny in Yankland.

someone make an Orkney version of this Easter toad

F-F-F--F-F-FASH WAVE

there are far more goth chicks in the states than the UK

would wifey a hungarian if they weren't so disgustingly chr*stian

move to the pacific northwest

sun never shines there but you have to deal with living in leftypol: the geographic location

'TV' is a reference to film/series which is an industry that is always growing and is bigger than ever before

alri

umm no sweaty xx

They're fake posers. I mean real grim girls born and raised in gloomy places like Britain.
It actually still has more sunlight than much of Europe I believe. You don't have the old architecture to go along with the aesthetic either.

>north/south binaries
you have much to learn from the radical midlander and the southwestern meritocrat, my good man

>racemixing is bad
>non-white women are the most attractive

explain this drumpffags

what's with all these mongs becoming catholic

It's a degenerate religion. orthodoxy is true conservative christianity

>DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMF!!!!!!!

wrong!

Josie is in /lat/

>80%
a dole bludger in the UK is about the 95th percentile mate

the PNW has the same amount of sun as puglia or galicia. there are no gloomy areas in the states

nice thumbnail retard

pretty sure the Midwest gets the same amount of sun as north africa, yanks truly dont appreciate the diverse climate on north america

>95th percentile mate
don't know what that means. and don't tell me some northern council mong has a better life than someone living a chilled life picking oranges in the sun in mexico

Catholic Church was legit pro-fascism in 1930's. They pussied out when it was clear traditionalist forces had lost and they were worried about losing all relevance. They want the money to keep flowing.

>yanks truly dont appreciate the diverse climate on north america
its really the only things thats different about the various regions of the US, besides the local particular mixture of whites, blacks and hispanics

mexicans are built for the sun it’s not a problem for them to be out in it all day

meanwhile us anglos really are not made for the sun

am planning a move to britain desu

He died months ago but nobody said a word, here's why.

strawpoll.me/14746090
strawpoll.me/14746090
strawpoll.me/14746090

while this poll is by no means important, i'd appreciate it if you voted

you are neither anglo nor white you sicilian shart

england has never been catholic

Why do they make oreo's so salty? how can anyone eat these fucks without downing litres of water? eat 4 and I need another entire glass

all phoneposters should be killed

love to see the phizog of the people behind these

dont really care tbqh

Who/Logang/ here????

youtu.be/MZBGYrJ7DnQ

LOL based

not bothered

>eat 4
fat shit

need this gf

tempted to call in sick but i'm just pushing the anxiety about toil into tomorrow

Love her cuckold sessions work

Thomas Beckett begs to differ.

67kg, tubby

nonce

glad i’m not the only fatlad here x

85kg, brick shithouse

Ratfaced kike slut

It is according to your government census, mongrel.

posting this shit in any context makes you a faggot.

I don't want to get up to go to work

Fuck

england was orthodox until 1066
a few papist frogs squatting in whitehall does not a country make