Is this the best episode of Always Sunny?

Is this the best episode of Always Sunny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Wco2uE6vyQ
youtu.be/RVva_0sGHV0
youtu.be/IG4tYw_YJcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE DENNIS SYSTEM

both quality episodes, but nothing tops "The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention" for top tier hilarious depravity

I like sweet see dating the retard and the gas salesmen and trashmen episodes

Mac's Mom Burns Her House Down

Dee and Dennis Go on Welfare.

The greatest episode

Probably the gang turns black if i had to choose one

Who shat the bed is one of my least favourites because it's disgusting. I hate poopie poopoo jokes.

I know the "best" episode is eternally debatable but im always baffled when someone picks one I find completely average or barely funny, especially on rewatches. Frank's reveal is funny but that speech goes on forever and its not a very elaborate episode compared to the multiple plot lines, motivations, and schemes going on in others that keep me coming back.

I like poopie jokes when theyre very minor and unexpected, not when its the focus of any joke. I mean the joke here is why do they care so much but still.

the gang gets analyzed

literallly the most reddit episode of the series and when the show turned to shit

go back to /r/iasip you cucks

fag

thats the joke nigger this or franks brother are universally seen as the worst episodes

mah nigga
not a huge fan of the later seasons, but that episode is great

sorry im not in on the joke, nigger. People make posts exactly like this all the time.

S8 is the greatest season of all time. The Gang Dines Out is the funniest episode of all time.

I'm not the only one who though Charlie Work was fantastic, right?

The only correct answer.

My favorite ep is either DnD go on Welfare or the Gang gets Crippled

its a good episode but not particularly funny

weak bait

It's tough to say which the best episode is, but the most underrated is Paddy's Pub: Worst Bar in Philadelphia. That is solid all the way through. The second review at the end brings it all together:

>I woke up in my neighbor's bed with a head wound, yesterday's paper, and an empty bottle of sleeping pills, and my nightmare in that putrid, shithole of a bar, Paddy's Pub, finally, mercifully came to an end.

who pooped the bed, and the finding out who got dee pregnant are the tie for best

The Gang Dines Out is sunnykino

Mac and Dennis Break Up

why does Sup Forums rip on shows like Rick and Morty while fellating its always reddit in cuckadelphia?

>le funnay illiterate man xDDd
>le funny homosex man xDD
>le funny trash man xDDD
>le funny rapist man xDDDD

everything about the show oozes reddit

Sweet Dee Gets Audited is the best.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=6Wco2uE6vyQ

nightman cometh

you gotta pay the troll toll if you want that boys hole

Rick and Morty is popular with early twenty somethings, which is the Sup Forums demographic. Also people dont "hate" it, they shitpost to trigger reditors such as yourself with a persecution complex.

Rick and Morty gets called Reddit and shit on because it has a smug LE SCIENCE LE ATHEISM attitude. None of the things you listed, illiterate, homosex, trash man, rapist, have anything to do with being Reddit

> "le"
> bringing up rick and morty for no reason
> "cuck"
> "reddit"
everything about this post makes me believe you have no friends and probably have terrible body odor

>reddit obsessed
>le meme
>obnoxious ironic xD
>cuck

don't ever post again, faggot

The Gang Dines Out or The Gang Gets Trapped

"I'm not ALLOWED to eat it with the skin!"

these and Frank's Pretty Woman

The Gang Dines Out

mah nigga

AWW YA UNZIPPED ME AWUUGH

always sunny has some great scenes in most episodes, its hard to pick one whole episode tho

His fucking innocent satisfied smile when she agrees to peel an apple for him

I always forget that The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre even exists

Trial of the century

WITH A PLASTIC BAG FOR A HELMET

The Gang Dines Out is my go to for getting people into the show, and is a personal favorite. Might just be because it was my first episode.

So is this show as good as people say it is or is it just average? Friend told me to watch it but he tends to have shit taste.

Frank going "Oh, shit!" and running off as Moonlight Sonata plays at the end of Hundred Dollar Baby is one of my favorite moments, the super serious tone it suddenly takes with the girl's neck breaking as that plays and he scampers away never to be brought up again.

It's some of the best comedy out there

you like reddit cuck shows? then thill be us yoyur alley

It's tied between the Frank's intervention, the roadtrip episode, and the episode where they break into the house.

Charlie Work

Somewhat related. Here's one of my favorite moments.
youtu.be/RVva_0sGHV0

this

The wine in a can

A vote for ChardeeMacDennis

Yeah, because you know he imagined the whip coiling around it and pulling it to him.
Also that they clearly bought an Indiana Jones hat, jacket and whip and then fought over who got to have them, so they split them between Mac Charlie and Frank.

honestly my favorite part is the entirety of the 'Golden God' arc

such a based character arc

The one where they trick Dee into thinking she's a breakout comedian and when she gets onto the plane, thinking she's heading to Hollywood, she's actually been circling Philly, and the party is where the ruse is given away. Not only was it fucking hilarious, it was downright cruel. What the fuck.

That episode was gold for the title credits joke, but was pretty downhill from there

>Guys... I think we broke Dee
>Pause
>They all smile and cheer

youtu.be/IG4tYw_YJcY

Great pic. I love how Dennis pretends he was in on the joke at the end of the episode

"I was and i wasnt haha!"

>all those camera flashes

I fucking hate what the worlds become.

>best IASIP episode thread
>Consensus not being The Nightman Cometh

Imagine being in that audience and having to listen to all the redditors make constant references and jokes about the show during the interval as they show of their meme tattoos

I'm just happily chuckling away at all the memories being brought up

stfu chucklefuck

I disagree that S8 is the best but The Gang Dines Out is a damn fine episode and probably one of my favorites

>/thread

Chardeemacdennis: Game of games.
This really isn't up for debate guys.

What's funny to you? BLACKEDposting? Baneposting? Anything can be trivialized with le and ecksdee
>le funny black dick xDD
>le funny big guy xDD

I liked this one because Frank actually felt shame and wasn't try to scam everyone
It was a nice reversal

There are only a handful of bad episodes, even the mediocre ones usually have at least one golden scene.

The gang hits the road is peak sunny.
The trailer, hot dogs and chairs the barbecue sliding under the door

Genius