If you are not a nihilist, you can't call yourself redpilled

If you are not a nihilist, you can't call yourself redpilled.

>babbys first existential crisis

>says you should be nihilist
>posts Nietzsche, a vehement anti-nihilist

KYS

No true nihilist would call themselves a nihilist.

You can't consider yourself a nihilist.

You're right true nihilists call themselves autistic instead

True nihilists don't exist, because true nihilist who hasn't killed himself is intellectually dishonest.

What reason is there to kill yourself?

Nietzsche was not a nihilist.

meh, then the word as no meaning.

Show me one thing Nietzsche ever wrote that weren't complete shit.

no reason

The God Delusion

Kek.

>having no values and believing in "nothing"

>redpilled

Another subversion thread, another sage.

Why not?

I'm with you, bro. Nihilism all the way.

Keep spreading the gospel.

this.

and i must add, as a nihilist, i'm tired of all these edgy fucknuts thinking nihilism means dancing to bauhaus and talking about how life is meaningless.

you can be a materialist-nihilist and still believe that life has a purpose. that is, life is inherently meaningless, but what is joyous about life is that you can make your own meaning.

emergent teleology is possible too.

so what does emergent meaning look like? shockingly enough it looks like most traditional values: altruism towards your people, aspiring to improve yourself and others, defending what is beautiful and joyous.

one thing all these edge-lord fedoras forget that if there is no god, no spirit, no essence, religion still exists.

that means it came about for a reason. and those reasons are obvious. it was an evolutionary advantage. why? because it increased social cohesion and helped glue the tribe together.

tl;dr nihilists/atheists are right but they fuck up most of the time past their initial propositions.

Nihilism is the total opposite to redpilled.

he wasn't a nihilist you idiot

>If you are not a nihilist, you can't call yourself a manchild.
Fixed that for you

But that's not REAL nihilism.
You found a meaning. You just claim there is no inherent meaning. If someone is alive, his found a meaning, even if it's just fear of death.
It's a shitty term.

What is wrong!

Redpill is about truth
The ultimate truth is god exists
Prove me wrong
Protip u cunt

1/10 burn marks don't even spell out anything

>it was an evolutionary advantage. why? because it increased social cohesion and helped glue the tribe together.

Ding ding ding.
We have a winner

Geneaology of Morals

what does real even mean maaaaan?

in all seriousness, thats exactly what i'm stressing. all these faggots calling themselves nihilists would find lots of meaning if they were suddenly imprisoned in a torture chamber instead of navel-gazing themselves into a sob session.

you. i like you a lot.