Friendly reminder

If you are a White nationalist living in New Zealand, Australia, America, Canada or South Africa then you are a hypocrite as those lands were stolen from the original peoples. Just think about that before you speak about being made a minority in a country outside of Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XIviwK1MzJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>stolen

it's called conquered.

Its not hypocrite to support the superior race.

t. w****

t. mongrel

>flag
Sad!

Wh*tes btfo

t. Jakub

The nation of Australia didn't exist before the eternal Anglo created it.

wh*Tes be like

>Hurr that's because of non White immigration sponsored by da JOOZ

>Belarus
Fucking racists belarussians are at least 99

>Turkey
>89
So this is the power of Kara Boga

I'm a native American and I sure as fuck don't want Ahmed blowing this land up

>muh stolen land
It's time to stop.

Trump looks like a Neanderthal in profile. Do you reckon he will outlive his term?

If you're against the right of conquest on moral grounds then you're still a hypocrite for supporting it in the present

Brown people complaining about Muslim migration in the West is one of the funniest things there is.

The fuck are you on about?

Why? There are white Muslims, too, you fucking water-brain

It's not that difficult. Either you think the right of conquest is illegitimate or a moral wrong, in which case it was a crime both in the past and in the present, or you think it was fine, in which case you can be in favour of it now. But you can't hold that it was a moral wrong and support it in the present. That is genuine hypocrisy.

One could hold the view that right of conquest is morally right, but the right to try to halt the conquest is morally right too

But Americans invented many things so I don't care about it. Native Americans were also immigrants from Siberia

Are you seriously trying to equate population displacement with government organised attempts at genocide?

>south africa
i think the boers came into the cape flats (cape town area) uninhabited, the zulus are further inland. So technically the wh*tes are the native to the cape flats. Yes some parts are "stolen" but the wh*tes did deserve some land they found first.

I know that there are millions of white Muslims, but one of the reasons so many white people oppose Muslim migration is because the vast majority of Muslims are brown, although few of them will say this openly.

Why? He's a native so he know what happens if you let foreigners on your land.

>victory by conquest is theft
why are nogs so braindead

>equate population displacement with government organised attempts at genocide?
Wait what happens now former or latter?

Victory by conquest is theft though, you as a potato nigger who has been historically mistreated by white colonialists should know this

>glory is guilt, victory is shame, strength is wrong
This is what leftists actually believe, and this is why they're maggots and not actually human being.

This is what white people in general believe. One of the things that makes us better than other races is our willingness to admit and pay for our past crimes. White guilt is white supremacy. Only shitskins take pride in conquests and colonization, so you are probably some brown refugee.

>this is your brain on soy

Not an argument, you have to go back to your non-white native shithole

>One of the things that makes us better than other races is our willingness to admit and pay for our past crimes
Russians are not white tho
youtube.com/watch?v=XIviwK1MzJs

That’s true, we are so patriotic and nationalistic largely because of Asiatic admixture

>clinging this hard to the pathetic, obviously self-contradictory, angle you desperately threw up in the last minute and don't even believe in
>thinking that you're worthy to be taken seriously as a human being
Sad!

Not an argument. Again, if you like nationalism and patriotism so much, you can always go back to Pakistan or whatever other shithole you immigrated from.

there are no white nationalists here, only Australian nationalists

>Devise IQ test
>set average score at 100
>region the test was devised in has an average score of 100
Colour me surprised, I sure didn't see that one coming!