Need Help Writing a Book

I'm thinking of writing a book called, "The Trump Delusion," after Hillary wins. I might throw in a subtitle like, "The Last Charge of the Radical Right." It'll mainly be about the lies that Trump supporters told themselves even as evidence continued to mount that he was guaranteed to lose, desperate for their safe space to remain intact. The overall message will be that we, as Americans, must look towards a united future and deal with it together, rather than lying to ourselves merely because reality does not suit our tastes.

I'm looking for screengrabs to quote from to help me along. Anyone have any Trump delusions at their finest?

remember fbi guy?

WARNING THIS IS EXTREME SHILLING DO NOT REPLY DEFCON 3

Ah yes, this is good. I remember there was a great deal of people who actually believed it too.

Thank you!

Delusion will get a lot stronger now, pol is about to enter the civil war phase. The semi realists will then abandon board leaving awooing autists and people who own maga hats. Stick around.

I'll probably wait to get it published a bit after Hillary wins. I'll be able to see the seven stages of grief, the promises of retribution, etc.

>This libcuck delusion

Buddy, everyone knows trumps gonna win. Even the brain-dead liberal idiots here know hes gonna win. This damage control is tasty. By the way, no one's going to buy your shitty e-book.

To further expand on this I'll post the two QnAs he did also go to the catalog and find /cfg/, please give those men some credit. They've found thousands of shell companies, illegal donors from enemy countries, ties to organized crime and sextrafficking. Visit and discover the truth

He'll lose. I'll write it. People will buy it.

Maybe I'll actually release my tax returns, post-profit, unlike your candidate. And the polls go tumbling down...

Yeah, the day of the rope stuff will be good. He's already setting that up with his rigging bullshit today. Fuck, the GOP will be in total panic now, defections will start hard, very soon.

Here's the current /cfg/ thread

Wait, you actually believe an employee of the FBI posted on Sup Forums and claimed "only you can save this country and help Trump win?"

Into the book you go.

>implying Hillary can win

Not if I can help it.

>faggot on Sup Forums writing a book
O i am laffin

Shitty OP

This is now a slave trainer thread

Come to /cfg/ and see what we've found.

U scared?

Lurking the current thread. I must ask, if you're uncovering so much information, what have you done with it? I see plenty of homemade memes, but not much else.

Its being compiled into an archive, once we hit the "jackpot", the nail in the coffin, the data will be posted on wiki leaks

In all honesty I have a feeling that the hole will never end, and/or well discover something of a much grander scale. You can put me and everyone in that thread in a book if you want but this stuff that were finding will definitely give you nightmares. Its fucking horrifying how every thing connects as well as it does

Do you actually think you'll find a "jackpot?" Or will you eventually simply dump it all anyway. Common sense says that you wouldn't find any serious stuff without hacking or deepweb stuff.

Am I wrong?

The QnAs gave us a general place and idea to start, so far all of the shit we've found has been information fully accessible through the internet. What the plan that FBIanon had by giving us this info was to make us understand fully by making us learn this shit ourselves. The FBI actually frequent Sup Forums and are fascinated so they want to see how far we get from what we understand, I assume they'll release everything or go through with the case against the foundation before we catch up

If it happens, I'll delete the whole book and write instead about keyboard warriors who actively make a difference.

It might actually make a better book. So do me a favor and make it happen.

Literally tens of thousands of reporters and professional investigators have combed through all possible knowledge of the Clinton over the past decade. You are literally retarded if you think you're going to find something from public records.

All you guy's "proof" is literally like some rich guy donated some money to Clinton's charity and in a time frame of like 4 months the country he happens to live in has some favorable interaction with the US.

You could find same amount of "proof" going the other way, that is someone gives money to the Clinton Foundation and then they get screwed by the US. Is there any actual proof of quid pro quo or even a correlation?

As far as if well find the jackpot it depends on if we find the right branch to work off of, the deep web is no use as of right now. This shit is in plain sight. The foundation is really fucking sloppy at hiding tracks

This guy could be on to something. Can anyone refute him?

Godspeed
We don't have jobs that we can be fired from for looking at this shit. Here's a little taste of some of the money donors

Its not sloppy if you're not trying to cover it up at all. The clinton foundation voluntarily releases their donor information. They release far more then they are required to. For example bush's foundation doesn't even release its complete donor information. We don't even know who is giving them money.

Cruz should've been the nominee.

My bad thats the messy one, here

The first few posts of /cfg/ have all of our collected knowledge as of present time, look through them and tell me what you think

>I'm thinking of writing a book

Title it "Memoirs of a Faggot: On My Many Exploits Of Sucking Dicks. Part 1"

And what "crimes" are you showing? There are tons of donors on there that probably adversely interact with other organizations Clinton is involved with. But you aren't looking for those so you don't see them and don't connect those dots. Anytime someone claims to "expose" the clinton foundation they are just cherry picking the coincidental donations with no real proof of a correlation between donations and favors.

But I'm not even sure what that image is supposed to prove. You are just regurgitating the foundation's own data they provided themselves in info-graph form. Isn't it silly to actually expect them to voluntarily release information that could incriminate them?

Here's a funny screencap.