/balt/

first for Hitler

When will Germans become part of /balt/ again?

Hopefully soon

Waited from 7 in the morning for someone to make a thread

haha same

First for foreigners (especially anglos) not allowed

anglo scum=soyboys
disgusting creatures tbqh

I am Greek

balt balt balt

am I the only one still in a hangover ?

>occupied
Liberated would be the right word.

I drank 3 liters of water yesterday so im not hangovered anymore xd

Were these areas inhabited by Lithuanians? And what about the history of the area, was it Lithuanian at some point in the past, or was it always German/Prussian?

I don't drink because I want to have the body of an anime girl.

so you want to be a trap?

>During the December elections to the Klaipėda Parliament, pro-German parties received 87% of votes (25 seats out of 29) in the Klaipėda territory.
I'd say it was pretty german at that time

I drink pretty often, but still have a slim body.. I dont eat much tho

Yes, I want to be attractive!

First for 2D

but traps are fags

Like the flag was enough of a clue

True

>Were these areas inhabited by Lithuanians
Yes. Look up Lithuanian Minor.
>was it at some point Lithuanian
Nope. Always been Prussian/German. We took it in 1923 insurgency, although we had a pretty bad time integrating it (League of Nations/german members in city council) So until uncle Adolf anchluss'ed it back to germany, Klaipeda has been an autonomous region in Lithuania. Later soviets after the war gave the city back to Lithuanian (SR)

But what's wrong with taking clay with sizable your cunts minority?

Germans also offered you Wilno region before the war but you stayed neutral in this.

Nuke the krauts

Hello

hi

Tici man, šajā pusē tev nav veselīgi tusēt
Ja kas notiks, liecinieki klusēs

B

E

L

A

R

U

S

E

>They say there is no greater fury than a woman scorned. There is a corollary to this statement, based on the same logic of a weaker party. There is no greater hatred than a little vassal country which spits on its former master whose power has waned. This hatred's flip-side is an even greater zeal with which they proceed to grovel and lick the boots of their new masters. It has happened so many times in history and, no doubt, will continue.

>There is one memorable line from an otherwise forgettable Stallone movie Cliffhanger, when the hero, his back to the wall, provokes the bad guy: "In a minute I may be dead, but you'll always be an asshole." Russia may be down or out -- proven by history to be a rather temporary condition -- but you'll always be small, utterly insignificant ass-lickers, extending wet and willing tongues before your masters, whoever they may be.

>Yes, building a large empire often required a lot of blood. But pipsqueak nations are no less bloodthirsty -- just small, with a limited capability. When they have their chance for rape and pillage, they usually jump at it with greater zeal than bigger predators, who can often afford to be more lazy and forgiving.

>In many countries the locals collaborated in the Nazi racial "purification" policy. But only in Latvia and Estonia did they exterminate nearly all their Jews and other minorities even before Nazis set up their administrations in 1941 -- and with the most gleeful enthusiasm they bragged to their German masters how efficiently they solved the "Jewish question." For many of them it was their proudest moment in history -- that Nazis regarded them as the second-grade suckers, to be subjugated, unlike others, of the third-grade stock, to be exterminated completely.

forgot pic

B

E

>For example, Lithuania had its moment of greatness, back in 15th century. It was far larger in size than Russia at the time. Up to the middle of 17th century Russians had to defend themselves from Lithuanian and Polish incursions more often than attack these lands. In the 17th century the whole huge territory comprising today's Ukraine, Belarus and western Russia was still up for grabs. There weren't sharp ethnic or religious boundaries. These lands switched sides and passed from one hand to another many times. Why was it that Russia eventually became the biggest Eurasian power ever, and Lithuania (and Poland) ended up in a damp little corner of the Baltic Sea? In short -- over a period of time Russian conquerors proved a little less corrupt, a little more tolerant and inclusive, a little more amenable to the long-term development of the occupied territories than the "democratic" thieving plutocracy of Polish magnates and stupid pretensions of its squabbling petty aristocracy, the szlachta.

>When Ukraine was under Lithuanian and Polish control, the latter could not care less that hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians were captured and sold into brutal slavery in the Ottoman-allied Crimea, the biggest slave market still existing in Europe in the 18th century. In fact, Poles and Lithuanians were more likely to team up with Crimean Khans to raid Russian lands. Russia, in contrast to that, starting with Peter the Great, got serious about fighting slave-mongering khans, and kicked their asses for good. No wonder Ukraine ended up allied with Russia, and today (the Orange revolution notwithstanding) is incomparably closer to Russia in a cultural sense than to Poland or Lithuania.

pooing

L

>Lithuania and Poland at least had their passing moments of greatness. Ever heard of a Great Latvia or Great Estonia? They were always just village hicks ruled by German barons, and later by Russians. The most famous Estonian (albeit ethnic German) I can think of, before the 20th century at least, was Fabian von Bellinghausen, the discoverer of Antarctica in 1820 as a co-commander of a Russian expedition. Had Estonia been a small independent country back then, his biggest expedition would probably have been to Stockholm, where he would have just bragged about how much cheaper beer was in Tallinn. And when they actually became independent and sailed to Stockholm, they mismanaged it so badly that their ship "Estonia" sank in 1994 with some nine hundred passengers, making it the biggest peace-time disaster in the open sea since the Titanic.

*SNIFFFFFF*
hmm yes quite pungent my dear

>using my images to gayroleplay
End yourself trash.

*pets your dick*

Why are threre swedes here?

I only wanted to come here to mention to a Lithuanian who plays same game as me that there is a Saber wars soon and they will hand out free Lily Saber. But I am also seeing someone gayroleplaying with my images and it's disgusting.

youre a big guy haha

You're a good guy.

You too, give him my regards if he ever drops by later.

Also not gay, don't want to be a trap and it's disgusting.

yes hello are gays dead

No, Swedes are here

still in bed

shit

He is banned you won't see him here.

How can other balts even compete

sekushi

sminem > eminem

Why did he get banned?

I don't know, but he got permabanned so you won't see him here again.

I hope he comes back, I like him.

Also he is dead. RIP

You can't talk with dead people

How did that happen?

Apparently he got into car accident. I know a person that know knew him, so he told me this.

I hope he comes back :,(

Dead cant come back to living
Wrong
He was a good lithuanian boy living in Sweden. Stabbed to death by a swede. RIP

Wow, on the same day that he got banned. Very bad luck.
I will try to use my wizard powers to bring him back.

Do you think that he will become a zombie or somebody gonna revive him like some sort of Frankenstein monster or something? Nope this stuff only exist in fiction.
If you are dead you are dead.

wtf i HATE syrians now

Nope these are completely different people and this kid got killed last year.

You have such power? Can you also teleport me to dragon ball z anime and make that I would be as strong as a Goku?

>tfw you realize last year was 15 years ago

fug I wanted to say 2 years ago, forgot that we are in 2018

British Latvian here
Aka the immigrant
I have no regrets

aka traitor

and also known as zirga galva

I was thinking it's 2017 aswell. Time is an illusion.

Now that he died I rule this thread alone.

Why would I do that?

Well if you are NEET and have no responsibilities than yes.
I would like to be multi-millionaire NEET

I thought we were friends.
Also I can kill you if you won't agree to do this.

Im not a neet. I just dont have any life

Where do you work/study?

me on the right

Poor baltfags only have pride and retardness, everything else got stolen by the goverement

Go ahead and kill me. You'd be doing me a favour.

Going to take a pee while STANDING

Yes

I don't want to kill you, you are a good guy. I would rather kill other people.
So which one of those?

Thanks for raising average balt iq when you left

Only retards leave.

I will beat you up with your own waifu pillow

Good game.

What is your waifu?