Friendly reminder that during the upcoming race war, we hispanics, will be enjoying our crisps...

Friendly reminder that during the upcoming race war, we hispanics, will be enjoying our crisps, chocolate and cake and diet fizzy pops.

Comfily watching as nignogs and whitebois slaughter each other.

We will literally inherit the whole world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

as long as you stay in mexico

The chinaman laughs

>whitebois
This is how I know this is a shill thread. Stop this.

Hide and sage

>implying some coalburning latin(x) whore from California won't descend upon your country to make you check your privilege

this.
never give up the fight against these shills.

slavs will inherit the world before you, sorry.

post source please, i'm getting
>Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru
as the result but i know for a fact that isnt it

The race war is probably just going to be fought by obnoxious college liberals and heavily armed rednecks.

you don't need a race war mexican friend, your people are already slaughtering each other every day

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

We'll be done in 3 hours and make it back for dinner

The niggers have plans to steal your leaf blowers before we gas them

>proud of being a lazy spic

w e w

Sorry to break it to you, but Hapa's are the only race going to inherent the new world

>Implying you two mongrels don't hate eachother more than any other subgroups

Blacks will beat the whites using brute force. An average white man cannot compete against an average black man. That is a fact.

>hurr durr I have guns
If you're a beta fag that owns guns, you're most likely single and being cucked by a black man. You're not winning, either.

Sorry to burst your bubble, OP, but if there ever were a race war in the USA, it would likely be Americans vs non-Americans. More specifically, Americans vs Mexican invaders.

Feels p gud t b h

If America wasn't so Anglo I would be rooting for the white bois

Saged

>race war starts
>welfare suspended
>mexicans immediately resort to cannibalism

>implying they won't all kill themselves

I'm actually okay with this. Just don't discriminate against the whites that do survive the race war. :)