>negotiated Iranian nuclear deal
>actually gave the US a universal healthcare system

...all while being relentlessly attacked by the GOP for eight years

prove me wrong, Sup Forums
>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/publications/commentary/no-bill-clinton-didnt-balance-budget
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/02/03/cnn-fact-check-the-last-president-to-balance-the-budget/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Bump :)

OBAMA TRULY IS THE GREATEST

THE REAL UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS 4.9%. RIGHT WING RETARDS HAVE TO TELL THEMSELVES IT'S 42% TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER ABOUT BEING UNEMPLOYED, UNSKILLED LOSERS.

JOB OPENINGS AT ALL TIME HIGHS YET RIGHT WING RETARDS STILL CAN'T GET A JOB?

If you post this thread without saging, you're a fucking retard.

Nice try

Two top healthcare providers in the US posting huge losses under Obama care...

Now that's change...

At this rate Hillary will balance the budget, just like her husband did. The GOP is in its death throes.

You're the fucking retard.

add murdering 73 woman and children to the list

Jep, I see him as a man who follows his Ideals. Still, the freedom of press and speech were never so infringed as under his administration.

But he leaves a good base to build on for trump.

BASED

>biggest x since the 90s
he got in office in 2008, that's 8 years after the nineties

I care more about American lives and I know Republicans can't keep them safe.

>occupy democrats
obama pls...

You know that Trump wants to actually change the libel laws to erode our freedom of speech, right?

Fuck it, I'll bite.

>first black President
This is worth less than his Nobel "prize"

>pulled the country out of recession
That would be the companies that gave people jobs

>passed the stimulus
>implying this was good
The package spent near as much on "helping" unemployed as it did to actually try and create jobs

>ended the war in Iraq
Ah yes, the Iraq still in a state of war

>killed Osama bin Laden
You mean "used the intelligence gathered over the course of the Bush administration to send a team to kill Osama bin Laden"

>killed Moammar Gaddafi
Yes, I'm sure Germans and Swedes everywhere are kissing his feet for that

>turned US automobile industries around
Again, no. Unless you mean bailing them out of bankruptcy which had little to no impact

>repealed Don't Ask, Don't Tell
You mean the military administration did this.

>negotiated Iranian nuclear deal
Which accomplished nothing

>actually gave the US a universal healthcare system
But not a functioning one.

Anything else you want to misrepresent/outright lie about?

The nuclear deal is what keeps us from having to go to war with Iran, which will cost tens of thousands of American lives.

Right wingers can't wait to send American soldiers to die. They salivate at the thought.

There wasn't a chance in hell we were going to go to war with them. It would have been completely pointless.
We would have just continued sanctions.

cato.org/publications/commentary/no-bill-clinton-didnt-balance-budget

there are many articles i just pulled one but Clinton did not do shit to balance the budget

>The nuclear deal is what keeps us from having to go to war with Iran
What keeps us from "having to go to war with Iran" is us having no reason to go to war with Iran. So long as we don't let outside nations drive what we do militarily.

I don't give a rats ass what Iran does. Nobody does. Except for the countries that border Iran.

Try naming a few of them.

But he wasn't the first black president at all...

>Clinton wants to go to war with Russia
Yeah but ignore this post like all the others proving you wrong.

Lol I love how anything that conflicts with your right wing retard worldview must be fake.

Polls showing Trump losing? FAKE!
Unemployment rate down under Obama? FAKE!
Clinton budget surplus? FAKE!
Politifact? FAKE!
Facts? FAKE!

Fucking retards man

>supported and founded ISIS
>racebait just to get voters
>says his son would be like trayvon martin
>can't speak a line without a teleprompter
>support a known thief and corrupt politician
>Creates more wars than Bush.

The same way Trudeau salivates over the thought of BBC?

>>Clinton wants to go to war with Russia

Do right wing retards actually believe this? DO you not realize that would most likely lead to nuclear apocalypse? You fucking retards holy shit.

The war with Iraq was pointless, but Republicans don't really care about that. They want war in order to make their stocks go up and to have an excuse to torture people.

Trudeau makes Canadian women cream their panties wherever he goes.

Well I can think of one country that cares that does not border them.......

I love how you act as if you have a clue on how american politics work when it was the congress putting caps on what Clinton could spend that resulted in the surplus cause he couldn't spend any more than that.

Now post the charts for Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Pakistan, and any other countries you can think of.

You know, all the other places we're still killing dune coons without Congressional involvement.

Good job moving the goal posts you fucking idiot.
I wasn't talking about Iraq or defending it.
I said there was no chance we would go to Iran.

fucking sage this thread is just idiots.

>Implying the President could every be solely responsible for anything

wew lad try again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993

Previously the top individual tax rate of 31% applied to all income over $51,900. The Act created a new bracket of 36% for income above $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000.[2]
Previously, corporate income above $335,000 was taxed at 34%. The Act created new brackets of 35% for income from $10 million to $15 million, 38% for income from $15 million to $18.33 million, and 35% for income above $18.33 million.[3]
The 2.9% Medicare tax had previously been capped to apply to only the first $135,000 of income. The cap was removed.
Transportation fuels taxes were raised by 4.3 cents per gallon.
The portion of Social Security benefits subject to income taxes was raised from 50% to 85%.[4]
The phaseout of the personal exemption and the limit on itemized deductions were permanently extended.
The AMT tax rate was increased from 24% to tiered rates of 26% and 28%.[5]
Part IV Section 14131: Expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit and added inflation adjustments.

>superpower
>cant beat a bunch of backwards sandniggers

B-b-but Trump said Americans have no jobs! He said he was going to deport all non-whites to make jobs, this data must be paid for by Hillary! Or Jews!

How many American soldiers is America currently losing in all those countries combined under Obama? 2 per month?

President Barack Hussein Obama reduced US military casualties by 98% and you right wing retards hate him for it.

You hate the United States military. You've made that quite clear.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/02/03/cnn-fact-check-the-last-president-to-balance-the-budget/
wew lad your that retard leaf that is always wrong but here's my last article cause i'm out. Arguing with an obvious shill is pointless so don't bother replying unless you are really asshurt.

Except that's totally wrong. You wouldn't have gone to war just the same as you haven't gone to war with Russia. Sanctions would have been increased, or kept going as they were, but there would have been no all out war. Was that the only point you could pick on there? Come now, I'm sure even at your level of ignorance you could find something to prattle on about.

pretty much /thread right here

any post afterwards is just falling for the bait.

I haven't been proven wrong once dipshit.